Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Couldn't wait :-)

913 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  DigitalBman 
#1 ·
Had a couple sunny days here and couldn't resist unwrapping my baby. Had a battery tender hooked up to my baby and started right up. The tires held up with no flat spots, shoot, no air loss whatsoever! That's after five and a half months. Got the oil changed and now looking for nice days to take her out. I don't think I'm brave enough to install the CAI and the Borla axle back in 30 degree wheather though...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Lol I ALWAYS find an excuse to my girlfriend on why I have to go driving..it'll be 10 at night and ill get the urge to drive, I jump up and yell honey, were out of milk (as I'm chugging the milk) i gotta run to the store lmao

#6 ·
nice, thankfully we have nice weather here and there during the winter and its mild enough so I never have to store mine~ it does suck though .... it will be another month before it warms up enough to really drive much with the top down though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.