Police style mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Police style mustang

I would like your thoughts on doing something similar to the transformers mustang. paint my doors white, get reflective vinyls and put MUSTANG across the door. Put a little saying like "To Please and Excite" instead of protect and serve. add the LED light bars (i wouldnt use them this would be a for show deal) put K-9 STAY BACK under the rear quarter windows. i just wanna hear opinions. dont beat me up if you dont like it. I just wanted something that would look good and appeal to most people. Maybe take it to highschools and teach safety on the roads or something. im just throwing ideas around. love to hear your ideas for it and opinions. thank you.

PS maybe a brush guard dont know tho.

I attached the transformers mustang that inspired me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	barricade-auction.jpg
Views:	5006
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	97290  
Brembo Brake package, 3.73s, Roush axle-back exhaust, 20% tint all around, All lights and reflectors tinted gun smoke, 20X8.5 and 20x10 wheels and tires, Lowered 1.5" with Eibach pro springs, J&M panhard bar, BBK CAI, Bama 93R tune, JLT oil separator, Black "5.0" badge, Black billet shift knob
Yuckooo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Check with the state you live in, to make sure it won't resemble any LEO's vehicles.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Check with the state you live in, to make sure it won't resemble any LEO's vehicles.
Emailed my state police to ask the question of what is and isnt legal on the cars. not to make it to much of a resemblance to a cop car. but i mean they sell old crown vics with the a pillar lights still i mean me doing this cant be to illegal. im in illinois btw.
Brembo Brake package, 3.73s, Roush axle-back exhaust, 20% tint all around, All lights and reflectors tinted gun smoke, 20X8.5 and 20x10 wheels and tires, Lowered 1.5" with Eibach pro springs, J&M panhard bar, BBK CAI, Bama 93R tune, JLT oil separator, Black "5.0" badge, Black billet shift knob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

If its legal do it! I ****in love the transformers stang!
1996v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
there are certain things you can get away with. On MM there is a member with a very nice transformer style s197. He runs alot of actual LEO vinyls and numbers. Although he is an LEO himself lol

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Like this?

Old 03-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

yea something like that. i think it would be cool and a good way to show kids that street racing isnt the right idea. take it to a track and race my mocked up police mustang.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuckooo13 View Post
I would like your thoughts on doing something similar to the transformers mustang. paint my doors white, get reflective vinyls and put MUSTANG across the door. Put a little saying like "To Please and Excite" instead of protect and serve. add the LED light bars (i wouldnt use them this would be a for show deal) put K-9 STAY BACK under the rear quarter windows. i just wanna hear opinions. dont beat me up if you dont like it. I just wanted something that would look good and appeal to most people. Maybe take it to highschools and teach safety on the roads or something. im just throwing ideas around. love to hear your ideas for it and opinions. thank you.

PS maybe a brush guard dont know tho.

I attached the transformers mustang that inspired me.
I would become a cop if I could drive that mustang
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion