New mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
New mustang

Ok so here's the deal. I plan on selling my first car because I've been saving up for quite some time to get a new mustang... I will hopefully have $9k-$10k in the next couple months including what ill get from selling my current car and I'm kinda stumped on what to get. I know enough about mustangs just from these forums and I've almost definitely decided on an 03 or 04 mach 1. I love the new edge but at the same time I'd love input from other mustang drivers with a bit more experience. Any advice or opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
Michaelgranlund is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
What are you looking for? With that kind of money you could build a REALLY nice foxbody.
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymich View Post
What are you looking for? With that kind of money you could build a REALLY nice foxbody.
I would definitely want 99+ and I want to spend at least 8k on just the car. I've never been a fan of fox body. The 2 models I really love are the new edge and obviously the newest model haha but that's way out of my price range
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
04 Mach1 would be your best choice. 40th anniversary.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
04 Mach1 would be your best choice. 40th anniversary.
I would really love to get an 04 but I'm really picky when it comes to colors. In a perfect world, an 04 azure blue with less than 90k miles under $10k would be my dream car but I've seen some pretty awesome 03's with a few mods for just under 9 with 40k miles which would be awesome as well it really depends on what's for sale when I start looking to buy but yeah I'm really wanting an 04 mach because I'm not a huge fan of 05-09
Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgranlund View Post
I would really love to get an 04 but I'm really picky when it comes to colors. In a perfect world, an 04 azure blue with less than 90k miles under $10k would be my dream car but I've seen some pretty awesome 03's with a few mods for just under 9 with 40k miles which would be awesome as well it really depends on what's for sale when I start looking to buy but yeah I'm really wanting an 04 mach because I'm not a huge fan of 05-09
If you don't rush and take your time to find one it will come about. Your car and price is out there somewhere. Good luck
Old 03-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post

If you don't rush and take your time to find one it will come about. Your car and price is out there somewhere. Good luck
Thanks man I just have to not jump on the first car I see which will be very hard haha
Old 03-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Eventually you will find the exact car you're looking for, and the Mach 1 may have some collector value in the future.
Billd25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion