Business Proposition/Idea - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Oh man, I had another good idea when you brought up the ripping off/stealing of money on ME.

I have created a 'holding account' for this website. Basically, I or this account will me the mediator on sales made through the website.

1-) Buyer will send Shipping and Item cost to the holding account.
2-) Holding account will verify funds and notify the SELLER of the funds.
3-) The seller will then ship the item.
4-) When the BUYER receieves the item.
5-) BUYER verifies the state of item is as described and gives the "go-ahaed" for funds to be released.
6-) Funds are then transferred to the SELLERS account.

Obviously getting paid will take a little longer here but at least you'll have the insurance that you won't pay until you get your item.

There will have to be some strict rules on what grounds an item may be considered incorrect or faulty. These details will have to be worked out in the future.

What do you guys think?
Really good idea!
Eric e is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Good news! We've secured a domain: MustangLink.com

I think its a good name that really speaks of what the aim really is with this website. I've started working on it with my web designer and things are going well so far.

Although the website is live and you can go there, you won't see very much at the moment.

I'll keep you guys updated as we move forward and implement new functions!

I expect it to take 2-3 weeks before its functional at which point I'll have a pseudo public opening!
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 04:20 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Here's a quick list of the features planned to be implemented through discussion on here and others:

Mobile Functionality ( Credit to Mustang lulu ) - In terms of viewing the site from iPhones, iPads and other smart-/super-phones.

Galleries - Seperated into a variety of categories through the use of tags. Could be "05-09, interior" or "All, exterior" etc. This way the users will be able to custom search images in an efficient user-friendly way.

Marketplace ( Credit to FortyBrandon & Jgill1992) - I'm thinking of using an eBay-style format for the Marketplace which will comprise of a grid of images with titles consisting of 2-lines. This way, users will be able to see large amounts of items for sale in a few clicks. In addition the sellers will be required (or heavily recommended) to post pictures. I mean, who buys anything without pics first right?

-------- As an additional feature of the Marketplace, as discussed, I will implement a "holding account". Here is the break-down on how it will operate/work.
"
1-) Buyer will send Shipping and Item cost to the holding account.
2-) Holding account will verify funds and notify the SELLER of the funds.
3-) The seller will then ship the item.
4-) When the BUYER receieves the item.
5-) BUYER verifies the state of item is as described and gives the "go-ahaed" for funds to be released.
6-) Funds are then transferred to the SELLERS account.

Obviously getting paid will take a little longer here but at least you'll have the insurance that you won't pay until you get your item.

There will have to be some strict rules on what grounds an item may be considered incorrect or faulty. These details will have to be worked out in the future. "

Mustang Owners by Region (Credit to Mustang lulu) - I plan on having at least some sense of social media on this website which will include basic functions such as messaging, profile pages etc. I don't expect people to use it like Facebook but simply to know (for example) my car, where I'm from (city) etc. Very basic information. The idea here is to focus on Mustang-owners who don't live in cities where cruises and such typically exist.

Contests (Credit to DerekJohnScott) - I plan on partnering up with Mustang parts dealers to offer the members/users of the website to offer prizes/discounts. This will most likely depend on the traffic and usage of the website as these companies will likely view these contests as a way of increasing their exposure. So in a way, YOU GUYS DETERMINE HOW/WHEN YOU GET PRIZES! FREE CAI'S OR TUNERS ANYONE?

Installation Videos/PDFs (Credit to Spiney!) - The website will have a seperate section for installing specific parts or simply videos/PDFs on how to take off your bumper, fenders etc. I already have some documents on hand that I will upload pre-launch to ensure you guys understand what I mean here.

As it should be obvious by now, I'm trying to really create a well-rounded self-sustaining community.

Again, thank you very much for the support guys, you're all very inspiring and motivating.

As always, I welcome any more ideas/constructive feedback on what else to add as a feature!

Sincerely.
Kustumb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
I think the market place could be a huge benefit to this site. I live the idea of being able to search the images and see what mods are pictured.
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
This is a difficult idea for me to articulate, but let me try to be clear lol

If I were to buy a computer, or television, I could go to Best Buy.com, or some other site, and I would see all the options.

And then, usually on the left, there is a bar that lets me narrow it down. So, if I wanted to see computers with 8gb ram or more, I could click and only show it. For us, I could click UA/Black and see all of the Black Mustangs.

Say I wanted year, or hoods (Stock, cowl-brand, whatever), I could scroll to that section and choose what I want. Maybe there are no UA 2012s with AMR 20s, but if I looked at 2012s with AMR 20s, maybe there is a Grabber Blue with AMR 20s.

I think this may already be part of the plan, I just think this would be a SWEET feature to see exactly what our vehicles could look like with a mod.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
This is a difficult idea for me to articulate, but let me try to be clear lol

If I were to buy a computer, or television, I could go to Best Buy.com, or some other site, and I would see all the options.

And then, usually on the left, there is a bar that lets me narrow it down. So, if I wanted to see computers with 8gb ram or more, I could click and only show it. For us, I could click UA/Black and see all of the Black Mustangs.

Say I wanted year, or hoods (Stock, cowl-brand, whatever), I could scroll to that section and choose what I want. Maybe there are no UA 2012s with AMR 20s, but if I looked at 2012s with AMR 20s, maybe there is a Grabber Blue with AMR 20s.

I think this may already be part of the plan, I just think this would be a SWEET feature to see exactly what our vehicles could look like with a mod.
Exactly my man.

I plan on implementing a gallery which will have a criteria selection component to it very similar to any online store you might find.

This being said, it WILL rely on mustang owners supplying correct information and filling out the sheet correctly.

Hopefully it'll work out.

So far my biggest concern is marketing the website when it's done, but I'll worry about it when the website is done.

I assume when the website is done it'll pretty much sell itself.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post

Exactly my man.

I plan on implementing a gallery which will have a criteria selection component to it very similar to any online store you might find.

This being said, it WILL rely on mustang owners supplying correct information and filling out the sheet correctly.

Hopefully it'll work out.

So far my biggest concern is marketing the website when it's done, but I'll worry about it when the website is done.

I assume when the website is done it'll pretty much sell itself.
Also not sure if this had been said but, if you could select certain parts and place them on your car in the image to see how they look. So if I wanted to see my car with a Mach 1 chin spoiler on it, I could select the product and put it on my car. And If I like it, there would be a "purchase" button, which would bring you to, for example, American Muscle webpage with the Mach 1 chin spoiler on it. Kind of like a mustang customizer section for any model and year of mustang. I'm not sure how difficult that would be to do, just throwing that out there, I think it would be really cool!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Didn't even read the post I just quoted, kinda s

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Similar.
Evolution is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Also not sure if this had been said but, if you could select certain parts and place them on your car in the image to see how they look. So if I wanted to see my car with a Mach 1 chin spoiler on it, I could select the product and put it on my car. And If I like it, there would be a "purchase" button, which would bring you to, for example, American Muscle webpage with the Mach 1 chin spoiler on it. Kind of like a mustang customizer section for any model and year of mustang. I'm not sure how difficult that would be to do, just throwing that out there, I think it would be really cool!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Didn't even read the post I just quoted, kinda s

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Similar.
Haha. I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately this will have to be something that will be implemented in the future. I'm sure you can appreciate the number of graphic designers that would be needed to implement a function like this when you think about the literally hundreds and hundreds of spoilers, hoods, rims etc you can add to your car.

I DO like the idea though. If this website picks up, I will definitely have plans to implement this in the future. I would also love to see how things would look on my car prior to ordering.

Thanks Evolution.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post

Haha. I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately this will have to be something that will be implemented in the future. I'm sure you can appreciate the number of graphic designers that would be needed to implement a function like this when you think about the literally hundreds and hundreds of spoilers, hoods, rims etc you can add to your car.

I DO like the idea though. If this website picks up, I will definitely have plans to implement this in the future. I would also love to see how things would look on my car prior to ordering.

Thanks Evolution.
So it will be separated by generations and models(of mustangs) correct?
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post
So it will be separated by generations and models(of mustangs) correct?
This is the plan. It will be the very first level of separation and then probably models (GT/V6/Shelby etc) and we'll go from there.

I want to keep an open line of communication through here so that we decide on this together and in a way that makes sense to the general Mustang community and not just one person.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post

This is the plan. It will be the very first level of separation and then probably models (GT/V6/Shelby etc) and we'll go from there.

I want to keep an open line of communication through here so that we decide on this together and in a way that makes sense to the general Mustang community and not just one person.
Oh okay yeah I was thinking something like ME's main page like this



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-332135376.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	102508
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Yup. But it'll be more than that.

Mobile interface is still undecided and will largely be determined by what the designer says. I don't think there will be a lot of flexibility there.

But on the actual website, I'm thinking something like eBay. So you don't have to FIRST choose a year interval THEN V6 or whatever.

You'll be able to choose BOSS and then ORANGE.

So every criteria is independent of one another. Does that make sense? It'll allow for a more flexible way of viewing everything.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Yup. But it'll be more than that.

Mobile interface is still undecided and will largely be determined by what the designer says. I don't think there will be a lot of flexibility there.

But on the actual website, I'm thinking something like eBay. So you don't have to FIRST choose a year interval THEN V6 or whatever.

You'll be able to choose BOSS and then ORANGE.

So every criteria is independent of one another. Does that make sense? It'll allow for a more flexible way of viewing everything.
Yeah okay that's better I like this idea very much! So it'll be more detailed in what you can choose.
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Ditto!

Oh and, Instant Messaging platform (if easy enough).
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Ditto!

Oh and, Instant Messaging platform (if easy enough).
Oh okay sweet !
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
First generation (1964–1973)
>Mach 1
>Boss 302
>Boss 429
>GT
>Base
Second generation (1974–1978)
>Mustang II
>GHIA
>Cobra II
>King Cobra
Third generation (1979–1993)
>L
>GL
>GLX
>LX
>GT
>Turbo GT
>SVO
>Cobra
>Cobra R
>Ghia.
Fourth generation (1994–2004)
>SN95
>>Base
>>GT
>New Edge
>>Base
>>Cobra
>>Cobra R
>>Terminator
>>Mach 1
>>Bullitt
Fifth generation (2005–2014)
>Base
>GT
>GT/CS
>GT500
>Boss 302
>Laguna Seca
Then ofc colors in each one


Maybe something like this? (not necessarily all inclusive or even this detailed)
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
I love this whole idea! Can't wait until the finish product
jleber123 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Oh man. This is exactly what I needed! I'll save this for now (THANKS!) and will make another thread to ask other members on here as to whether or not there could be any additions to this list.

Obviously the list needs to include all types of Mustangs in order for the website to be able to list them correctly.

Again, thanks for this list.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Oh man. This is exactly what I needed! I'll save this for now (THANKS!) and will make another thread to ask other members on here as to whether or not there could be any additions to this list.

Obviously the list needs to include all types of Mustangs in order for the website to be able to list them correctly.

Again, thanks for this list.
Yeah there are many types steedas Saleens roush foose so many
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Quick question here. I might do a Kickstarter for this both to secure some additional funds for the web-designer (I'm not a designer), quicken the whole project and add more 'detailed' functions like the "Mustang Customizer" and IM platform.

Would you (or do you know people who would) be interested in investing some money in this?

It would definitely reduce the construction time from a month (this is conservative) to a few weeks?
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
No problem on the list, as far as the funds thing, I can't help there (I'm working on getting into school and the job i have now barely supports my family as it is ) But I do have limited knowledge of HTML and will lend any help I can
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Quick question here. I might do a Kickstarter for this both to secure some additional funds for the web-designer (I'm not a designer), quicken the whole project and add more 'detailed' functions like the "Mustang Customizer" and IM platform.

Would you (or do you know people who would) be interested in investing some money in this?

It would definitely reduce the construction time from a month (this is conservative) to a few weeks?
I would but right now I am not financially stable ATM
Xaperez100 is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
No problem its just a general question.

I'm really glad you guys like this idea. I want this to grow big enough so that AM and CJ's could co-contest on the website.

Social Entrepreneurship at its best!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Oh and if you haven't already, make sure you post a pin on the Mustang Owners Map!

Mustang Owners Map - Google Maps
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Like for instance, if you'd like I could go in and format everyones marker and insert a link to their garage here, or something like that.
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
That sounds awesome but at this point I think we'll just focus on getting more pin's on the map. The garage link idea IS nice but I think once the website is up and working, a link in there is going to better and more useful.

I've already written on the map that everyone should use the same pins to make it look organized and what kind of content each pin should have in terms of title and description.

I think all that needs to be done (for the map) is spreading the word and getting more people to post their pins on there.

Some people (you for instance) have been overwhelming in helping me solidify my idea.

Although I don't have a 'reward' in mind yet, I want to ensure your support (as well as everyone else's) is recognized and much appreciated!

Thanks Ghostedmind! *Hi5*
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Hey, I dont mind, gives me something to do at work. I'm bored out of my mind while I'm here, (12hrs on sat and sunday and another 8 2-4 other days during the week) so until I start school that's pretty much all free time to do w/e (minus 10-30 minutes here and there to walk around the building) lol
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Haha. That's fair. Well you know what, you could work on the Mustang list you listed earlier on a per year basis.

I'm thinking (check out autotrader) of having a scroller thing. So instead of limiting intervals to 2005-09. Maybe someone wants to check out the "more modern" Mustangs so we'd have two scrollers and he would place one on 2005 and then the other on 2013 and so on. Does that make sense?

This would require having a list listing each model that was sold/available since Mustang's inception. So you can do that on your free time AT WORK haahah.

If you'd rather switch to something else. Having a list for the marketplace would be good as well. Looking at AM will probably make it much easier.

We will need some main categories (Exterior, Interior, Drivetrain, Engine etc) and then some sub categories (Headlights, Trim etc) and them some more sub-sub categories (Halo Headlights, Projectors etc).

Obviously don't do a sub-sub category if there is one product for that category. Go with you gut.

Thanks man!
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
so maybe like:

Fifth generation (2005–2014)
>2005
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2006
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2007
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2008
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2009
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2010
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2011
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500

>2012
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500
>>Boss 302
>>Laguna Seca

>2013
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500
>>Boss 302

>2014
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>GT500
>>Boss 302Expand

again, not sure if i have everything included, obviously theres the roush, steeda etc that aren't in there
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Yeah exactly like that! the Roush's and Steeda's should also be included. Depending on the number of those around, we could put those under "Special" after.
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
how about this?

Fifth generation (2005–2014)
>2005
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Roush
>>>Sport
>>>Stage 1
>>>Stage 2
>>FR500

>2006
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>>GT-H
>>Steeda
>>>Q525
>>Roush
>>>Sport
>>>Stage 1
>>>Stage 2
>>>Stage 3

>2007
>>Base
>>>Heat
>>>CS6/8
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>>GT-H
>>Roush
>>>Sport
>>>Stage 1
>>>Stage 2
>>>Stage 3
>>>427R
>>>P-51A
>>>P-51B
>>Saleen S281

>2008
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Roush
>>>Sport
>>>Stage 1
>>>Stage 2
>>>Stage 3
>>>427R
>>>428R
>>>P-51A
>>>P-51B
>>Bullitt
>>AV8R Edition

>2009
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>IACOCCA
>>Bullitt
>>45th Anniversary Edition
>>AV-X10 Edition

>2010
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>SR-71Edition


>2011
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Blue Angels Edition


>2012
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Boss 302
>>Laguna Seca
>>Red Tails Edition

>2013
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Boss 302


>2014
>>Base
>>GT
>>GT/CS
>>Shelby
>>>GT500
>>>GT500KR
>>Boss 302

I wish i had HTML or knew a BB code to shrink this to something clickable :/ but heres a bit more of an inclusive list like you're looking for

BTW, I don't know about everyone else, but I look at everyone's signature after pretty much every post. How's that for a little promoting 8)
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
That looks awesome! Don't worry about the HTML, the web-designer can do that.

Now we just need to go back-to the 4th generation, 3rd generation etc. I don't think we need to be so specific on the 3rd generation and the ones before that because I don't see a lot of those owners on here anyways. I might be wrong though.

And great stuff on the signature! Mind if i steal pieces off it?

Thanks for the hard work so far Ghostedmind!
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
I meant the thing about the HTML for in the forums, so it wasn't so long in here unless you opened/closed it

here's the whole thing for the sig, edited for ya, lol just copy paste it

Help out with my new project [URL="http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f312/t330790/"]Mustanglink.com[/URL]
[URL="http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f312/t331411/"]Mustang Owners Map[/URL]
[URL="http://goo.gl/maps/dWJn5"]Put your Location on the Map[/URL]
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Thanks! Let's see if it worked.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Awesome! Thanks Ghost!
Kustumb is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
no problem

hopefully it uploaded correctly, only the fifth Gen section is done, but start clicking on the "+" boxes and check it out
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Mustang Map.xlsx (10.4 KB, 86 views)
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
no problem

hopefully it uploaded correctly, only the fifth Gen section is done, but start clicking on the "+" boxes and check it out
That's amazing! This'll also help the designer to get a better idea of what sort of categorization system we will be using! Good job man.
Kustumb is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:54 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.