How many miles do you have on your mustang, and what year? - Page 10 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #316
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Where are you going anyways? ---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ---------- Haha! Good answer hehe. Feels nice to say you hit 240km instead of 150miles I suppose
were going to montreal and quebic for a week..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #317
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
were going to montreal and quebic for a week..
Ah, gas will actually be more expensive there hehe. Lucky guy. I'm from Montreal original. I don't get to go home as much as I'd like. Hope the trip is nice! Take the stang out, you'll have a great time. Take some shots of it in the old port of Montreal
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #318
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Ah, gas will actually be more expensive there hehe. Lucky guy. I'm from Montreal original. I don't get to go home as much as I'd like. Hope the trip is nice! Take the stang out, you'll have a great time. Take some shots of it in the old port of Montreal
thanks i will, what is the exotic food that are famous there? Cos i wanna try them.. It will be fun since my wife family are from there and my wife has never been since she was born here in the US..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #319
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
thanks i will, what is the exotic food that are famous there? Cos i wanna try them.. It will be fun since my wife family are from there and my wife has never been since she was born here in the US..
Depends what you're looking for. For greasy more common folk type food, there is one thing you absolutely must have. Smoked meat! Smoked meat in everything from sandwiches, to pouting to pizzas. In fact, a small restaurant with an old brick style wood oven makes the best smoked meat pizza ghetti. (Le roi du smoke meat)It sounds like a lot, but it's an experience in itself and unlike most of the weird man foods out there, it has a very distinct taste to it. It's a Montreal flavour, but smoke meat sandwiches : la belle province, Schwartz, le roi du smoke meat etc can't go wrong.

Also if you like bagels, st viateur bagels makes fresh hand made old time bagels. You can enjoy them fresh at a small modest bistro located inside the small oven house. Amazing bagels and coffee.

Now for something with mor serious. In the old Montreal, by place Jacques Cartier, there is a place called Les Jardins Nelson. It's an amazing restaurant with plenty of seating, indoor and out door. They have a patio outside in place jaques Cartier where you can watch the buskers from the patio or, if you can get a seat, there is a court yard inside with gardens and open roof style. There are heating lamps everywhere so it will be heated and you can enjoy live jazz music while you dine on some of the best food served in the Montreal area. It's a little pricey, but not too extravagant. If for nothing more than to see the garden, you should stop by for drinks and nachos. They have a nacho with as cranberry based salsa. It's weird at first, but when you're done, you're gonna wonder how you ever lived without it.

Hope that helps. There's a ton of good restaurants in Montreal. In any given part of the downtown area, you could throw a quarter with your eyes blind folded and find good eats at the end of it. If nothing else, try something new !
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #320
Registered Member
Regular
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Jordan
Region: New York
Posts: 307
76k on my 03 GT vert
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #321
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Calgary
Region: Canada
Posts: 38
It's $1.10 per litre here in Alberta. Better but still sucks
Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #322
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
Yes I know what they are but here in the good old US of A I still go by milrs lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
76k on my 03 GT vert
You need to drive more. If you want to catch up to me 205,169 and counting
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #323
Registered Member
Regular
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Jordan
Region: New York
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
You need to drive more. If you want to catch up to me 205,169 and counting
Yeah I know I been trying to find some buds to get something going but it's hard with winter coming on and all up north here the end of this month I will be tucking her in for the long winter nap. Hey I bought my 67 coupe from Cordova TN you know that is?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #324
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Yeah I know I been trying to find some buds to get something going but it's hard with winter coming on and all up north here the end of this month I will be tucking her in for the long winter nap. Hey I bought my 67 coupe from Cordova TN you know that is?
To bad you live in NY we have another ride planned for November 16th.
Yes I know where it is.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #325
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

To bad you live in NY we have another ride planned for November 16th.
Yes I know where it is.
She could bring it out of hibernation to come to GA
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #326
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
She could bring it out of hibernation to come to GA
Yep road trip
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #327
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
OK mind blower here, but mine has been documented to have about 384,000 miles on her Same motor, same trans, fluids changed regularly and driven like a bat outta hell.

She is a 93 2.3 dual plug motor
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #328
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
OK mind blower here, but mine has been documented to have about 384,000 miles on her Same motor, same trans, fluids changed regularly and driven like a bat outta hell.

She is a 93 2.3 dual plug motor
Fantastic
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #329
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

Fantastic
I know it's pretty great.

She uses like zero oil only squeal is the power steering pump lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #330
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Depends what you're looking for. For greasy more common folk type food, there is one thing you absolutely must have. Smoked meat! Smoked meat in everything from sandwiches, to pouting to pizzas. In fact, a small restaurant with an old brick style wood oven makes the best smoked meat pizza ghetti. (Le roi du smoke meat)It sounds like a lot, but it's an experience in itself and unlike most of the weird man foods out there, it has a very distinct taste to it. It's a Montreal flavour, but smoke meat sandwiches : la belle province, Schwartz, le roi du smoke meat etc can't go wrong. Also if you like bagels, st viateur bagels makes fresh hand made old time bagels. You can enjoy them fresh at a small modest bistro located inside the small oven house. Amazing bagels and coffee. Now for something with mor serious. In the old Montreal, by place Jacques Cartier, there is a place called Les Jardins Nelson. It's an amazing restaurant with plenty of seating, indoor and out door. They have a patio outside in place jaques Cartier where you can watch the buskers from the patio or, if you can get a seat, there is a court yard inside with gardens and open roof style. There are heating lamps everywhere so it will be heated and you can enjoy live jazz music while you dine on some of the best food served in the Montreal area. It's a little pricey, but not too extravagant. If for nothing more than to see the garden, you should stop by for drinks and nachos. They have a nacho with as cranberry based salsa. It's weird at first, but when you're done, you're gonna wonder how you ever lived without it. Hope that helps. There's a ton of good restaurants in Montreal. In any given part of the downtown area, you could throw a quarter with your eyes blind folded and find good eats at the end of it. If nothing else, try something new !
Hey bud, thanks for the info and we definitely will be going to this places appreciate it..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #331
Registered Member
Regular
 
fbakersc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: chapin
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 56
2013 gt500. 3800 miles
fbakersc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #332
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pony_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbakersc View Post
2013 gt500. 3800 miles

Nice!

13-v6 MCA 6spd 52,000mi
Pony_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #333
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,861
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I'll update mine.

04 GT - 52000
03 Cobra - 41000
90 LX - 146000

Sent from my massive johnson.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #334
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
04 gt 123456.7 as of yesterday


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:09 AM   #335
Registered Member
Regular
 
thejohncarlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 276
2012 GT purchased in March of 2012

35100 miles
thejohncarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #336
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cobra mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pasadena
Region: Maryland
Posts: 365
04 cobra vert - 35,000
90 Honda accord- 305,000
__________________
Cobra marks youtube account www.youtube.com/user/Bbbrrraaaggghhhttt
Cobra mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #337
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
My 03 vert has 206,926
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM   #338
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
It's sad to say, I just hit 99,000 miles,but have enjoyed all the miles I put on her
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:13 PM   #339
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Just rolled over 21k on my 01 Bullitt
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #340
Registered Member
Regular
 
TylerJanocha21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Clayton
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 161
98 GT 95,300
TylerJanocha21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:23 PM   #341
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vintage Iron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Naples
Region: Florida
Posts: 411
My 5.0 is 13 months old this month, 5,700 miles.
__________________
2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 (Gotta Have It Green)
6 speed, GT500 Rear Spoiler, AM White Shifter Knob
Vintage Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #342
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,548
2013 5.0, bought almost 7 months ago new. 5,462 miles.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #343
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
68 with under 3000 after restoration
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #344
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075 View Post
Just rolled over 21k on my 01 Bullitt
If you don't want to drive it give it to me.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #345
Registered Member
Regular
 
wstefek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Yorkville
Region: Illinois
Posts: 40
2014 GT Premium convert. 4300
wstefek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #346
Registered Member
Regular
 
Brandonj02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 78
2003 gt
102,578
Bought with 94,000 roughly a year ago
Brandonj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #347
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vintage Iron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Naples
Region: Florida
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoung68 View Post
68 with under 3000 after restoration
I saw that restoration you did and it was a great job...
__________________
2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 (Gotta Have It Green)
6 speed, GT500 Rear Spoiler, AM White Shifter Knob
Vintage Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #348
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,864
What good is it to have a nice ride if it sits in the garage or under a cover in the driveway. No one can see it or appreciate it. I drive mine as much as possible so that I can show it off.

Ok I will get off my soap box, but it just makes me sick to hear about these beautiful cars that you never get to see, because someone is afraid to put a mile on it.

Almost 207,000 miles and I want to see 300,000 as soon as possible.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #349
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Iron View Post
I saw that restoration you did and it was a great job...

Thanks!!
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #350
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
'14 GT - Took delivery Dec. 11, 2013 with 425. As of today it has 3142.

And I'm with Allan on this one. I drove my brand new GT through 8 inches of snow, salt, sand, etc. These aren't high dollar exotics that sit in a showroom 350 days of the year. These are muscle cars - built to be driven hard and beat on consistently. Maybe I've just heard too many stories of college kids of the 70's getting their cars cleaned up on Thursday, racing on Friday, then tuning, wrenching and popping dents out on Saturday.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:07 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.