Mustang Evolution Forum banner

How many miles do you have on your mustang, and what year?

108K views 1K replies 526 participants last post by  audioAl 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 v6 57,000

#610 ·
That thing is clean! Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

2003 GT 52,000 miles:) original paint

2003 GT, K&N CIA, Borla cat back,

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

2003 GT 52,000 miles:) original paint

No pic?

#611 ·
TY.. How's your Mach coming along?
I traded cars for a day with my Uncle (03GT 5speed). It was cool to drive stick for a day but OH DANG... My damaged hands couldnt do that every day :-[
Best part about that though.... He had half the bolt ons as me and I really got to feel the difference the PI Swap made in power. 03 top end on the 96 block. Its very noticeable. (I'm pretty sure he hates me cuz he had my 96 before me) :-D
Yeah.... He hates me !

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

#614 ·
[ QUOTE=Mosified;2035184]TY.. How's your Mach coming along?
I traded cars for a day with my Uncle (03GT 5speed). It was cool to drive stick for a day but OH DANG... My damaged hands couldnt do that every day :-[
Best part about that though.... He had half the bolt ons as me and I really got to feel the difference the PI Swap made in power. 03 top end on the 96 block. Its very noticeable. (I'm pretty sure he hates me cuz he had my 96 before me) :-D
Yeah.... He hates me !

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Nice man! Sounds like fun, my Mach is coming along, I'm getting it rebuilt pretty soon :) and going to try and add some goodies. Lol just need that $$$$

#632 ·
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Anybody on here going to mustang week

#634 ·
2010 V6 here, with close to 77,000. It had a smudge above 75,000 when I bought it 2 weeks ago. I've had the windows tinted, put the billet grilles on, put the stripes on, CAI, and a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler installed. My tail light trims, TB spacer, and Bama tuner are coming in today. Will be doing a rear gear swap soon, and probably a short throw for the 5 speed shifter. Will also more than likely be changing the front and rear bumpers to the GT versions, and going to a cat back dual setup. Love this car! Had a 2004 V6 several years ago as well.

Attachments

#637 ·
How much you give for it? Hopefully not blue book. It's basically like having a 05-09 v6 with a updated look. :\

Looks nice though! I need to tint my windows :(

#645 ·
Just hit 9.5 K. Drove through an insane thunderstorm. Couldn't see anything in front of me (except taillights) after about 20 yards, and, lost traction while passing a car on a 2 lane backroad during the storm. Have no idea how the back end didn't hit the side of their car.

Thankfully I know how to get out of a near spinout, unplanned drift, etc.

#649 ·
A little off topic here but the other day when I was getting the oil changed the guy asked me what oil I wanted and I said 5w20. He looked at me like I was crazy and said why I used that weight oil instead of 5w30. I told him that the oil filler cap says 5w20 and the manual say 5w20 as well. Now I have only used 5w20 the entire life of the car. I'm not trying to start a oil war on here. I know that people use many different oils on these cars as far as normal oil, synthetic blend, and full synthetic. That's all fine and good. I just was wandering if anyone's factory manual calls for 5w20 like my 2000 gt? And if you use a different weight than 5w20 please tell me why. Should I use 5w30 because of the mileage is at 200,000 now or just because I live in huntsville Alabama and it gets hot in the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

#650 ·
Mine also says 5w20 I have changed to 5w30 and have always used full synthetic. Changed to 5w30 because of high miles. My brother is using 5w30 also.

#653 ·
I would stick to 5/20, you're living proof that our cars go a long way if we don't mess with them...have u had to do any major work during ur 200k of driving?(tranny, rearend, etc?)I'm about to hit 80k, all stock, except exhaust

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#652 ·
I have always used full synthetic and change every 3 to 4 thousand miles. I am just over cautious. Once you use full synthetic you can never go back to regular oil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.