Mustang Evolution Forum banner

How many miles do you have on your mustang, and what year?

108K views 1K replies 526 participants last post by  audioAl 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 v6 57,000

#348 · (Edited)
What good is it to have a nice ride if it sits in the garage or under a cover in the driveway. No one can see it or appreciate it. I drive mine as much as possible so that I can show it off.

Ok I will get off my soap box, but it just makes me sick to hear about these beautiful cars that you never get to see, because someone is afraid to put a mile on it.

Almost 207,000 miles and I want to see 300,000 as soon as possible.

#350 ·
'14 GT - Took delivery Dec. 11, 2013 with 425. As of today it has 3142.

And I'm with Allan on this one. I drove my brand new GT through 8 inches of snow, salt, sand, etc. These aren't high dollar exotics that sit in a showroom 350 days of the year. These are muscle cars - built to be driven hard and beat on consistently. Maybe I've just heard too many stories of college kids of the 70's getting their cars cleaned up on Thursday, racing on Friday, then tuning, wrenching and popping dents out on Saturday.

#390 ·
My mom lives in OP right off Metcalf and Santa Fe. I lived up there for a bit. It's exactly the same here.

#392 ·
2014 V6 w/ 4,723 miles bought in the beginning of September 2013. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.