Love for your 11-13 V6! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
I love the get up and go power, the sound, seats, steering wheel, and just about everything else lol. Also I was thinking about new stripes on the sides, can the dealer remove stripes? Or is it not possible?
The stripes can be removed. Hell yeah. The American Government can put a rocket up a camel jockeys rectum from 10,000 miles away, they can darn sure remove some vinyl stripes off your awesome pony. Lmao..
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

The stripes can be removed. Hell yeah. The American Government can put a rocket up a camel jockeys rectum from 10,000 miles away, they can darn sure remove some vinyl stripes off your awesome pony. Lmao..
Sweet

JMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
I love the get up and go power, the sound, seats, steering wheel, and just about everything else lol. Also I was thinking about new stripes on the sides, can the dealer remove stripes? Or is it not possible?
I pulled off my rocker stripes this morning with zero issue. Just used my finger nail to pick the edge & peel.

The only issues I have are with SYNC. For the love of God why will it not default back to bluetooth audio.?
SixBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
This is my first new car which i'm paying with my own money so... i love it, i personally can't find a flaw with it but i've only had it since may so you know it's still semi-new, I wouldn't change it for a different car at the moment lol. Will upgrade to a GT in a few years if i like the new models though.
AmericanBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:52 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Update: Love for your Stang still continuing? Satisfied with the power, interior, features, etc? Add your input!
tgmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:51 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Cons: with clutch in, cold transmission, sixth grinds 80% of the time, fifth grinds 30% of the time. No sterling grey on 2012. That pony on the rear.

Pros: I got a 12 (instead of 13) so I swap what I want. No sterling grey (stuck me with black, which is super easy to match to). The ability to invest into fuel efficiency (current record at +46 mpg (highway) over 440 miles averaging over 63 mph, and 42 for city) AND power, turbo options while already at 305 hp. The ease of finding great after market gear. Companies who have equipment they don't want, and picking it up for 1/10th the price. Solid rear axle.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion