Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Heads up display?

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  badsheep5.0 
#1 ·
I know gm cars and most of their luxury vehicles have it. I wondered/wanted to know if anyone has thought or tried to make this happen for a mustang? I personally think it would be a cool and useful update to the pony

#7 ·
I would much rather use something like this that shows a wide range of info. My gps-enabled radar detector already shows my current speed, and you could use a GPS nav device to do that too.

I think the OP was talking about ones that actually project onto the windshield, not add-on displays though.

#8 ·
Yea that's what I was aiming for was the projected display. How ever, like you said te extra functions is the idea. I just didn't want to have to cut into the dash and try that method. But yes I did find the GPS HUD on amazon. Took a little more search. But found it. But I don't know about those film strips that you apply. I mean are they that necessary to have in order to see/read the projection?

#9 ·
Ok just like the one in my gran Prix I had it would be awsome but it also takes a kind of glass for the reflecting the numbers it would be cool if ford did it though

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

So yes it is something you have to have

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.