Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 13 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #421
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPonyGT View Post

Haven't talked to her since lol
Blonde?
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #422
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

Blonde?
Brunette actually, she was just not gifted in the brain dept.. Sweetest girl and very pretty just not to bright..
SilverPonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 01:24 AM   #423
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Brunette actually, she was just not gifted in the brain dept.. Sweetest girl and very pretty just not to bright..
O.o
I would just step on gas then ask her "how long did that take?" .__.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #424
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

O.o
I would just step on gas then ask her "how long did that take?" .__.
I gave it the beans getting on the interstate lol
SilverPonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #425
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I gave it the beans getting on the interstate lol
Lol.
*claps* bravo
Old 05-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #426
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
My girlfriend takes cars with me i just have to try to decipher between the thingy and you know that part
Mines the same way. I get in parts and she's like where's this go and whats it supposed to do. It's funny as my 4 year old knows more than her and now she's getting info from him as well. This weekend we were outside working on the car and I had it jacked up and she came to see what we were doing. I had already explained to him earlier which part went to what and were everything connected and what it did. We were swapping the stock lca's out for the j&m ones and she was like these things are bigger than the new ones so what are they supposed to do different? My son looked at her calm as day and said get rid of the wheelhop and get better traaaaaction ( the way it's spelled is how he said it ). I started laughing and gave him a high five! Teach your kids early!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #427
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post

Mines the same way. I get in parts and she's like where's this go and whats it supposed to do. It's funny as my 4 year old knows more than her and now she's getting info from him as well. This weekend we were outside working on the car and I had it jacked up and she came to see what we were doing. I had already explained to him earlier which part went to what and were everything connected and what it did. We were swapping the stock lca's out for the j&m ones and she was like these things are bigger than the new ones so what are they supposed to do different? My son looked at her calm as day and said get rid of the wheelhop and get better traaaaaction ( the way it's spelled is how he said it ). I started laughing and gave him a high five! Teach your kids early!
Your kid sounds awesome.
I don't plan on having kids in my lifetime, but moments like these kinda make me change my mind.
O.o
Old 05-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #428
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post

You sound like an awesome dad

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #429
Registered Member
Regular

I'm pretty damn proud of my little guy (he will be 2 in June) he can tell the difference between a car and a tuck and a van the other day we were out at a car show and I said look at that car over there (it was a truck) and he said "no. Truck!" Lol

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #430
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I cant wait for my son to be born.....although then me and wifey will be trying to get him on our side either ford or chevy lol. Speaking of dumb things had an audi a6 try to race ne on the highway on the way to work. I looked over at it cause it was a nice audi however i guess that made him wanna be a a** and speed weeving in and out if cars in traffic on the highway. Sad part i wasnt even speeding still caught up to him nodded my head and to add injury to insult a trooper pulled him over. Made my day that some dumb young punk got what he deserves specially being reckless in traffic.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #431
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
You sound like an awesome dad
Lol thanks. I'm trying to make sure they don't run into the same problems I did growing up. I didn't have a dad to teach me anything so I learned about cars and crap much later on in life. Most of my car knowledge is message boards, write ups and Youtube!

Quote:
Your kid sounds awesome.
I don't plan on having kids in my lifetime, but moments like these kinda make me change my mind.
O.o
Haha if you ever do man you'll love them. I have two boys one 4 ( about to be five next week ) and one 7 months old and couldn't imagine life without them. They're like lil you's walking around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I'm pretty damn proud of my little guy (he will be 2 in June) he can tell the difference between a car and a tuck and a van the other day we were out at a car show and I said look at that car over there (it was a truck) and he said "no. Truck!" Lol
Wait till they start correcting you on models of cars! My son called me out in front of my group the other weekend during the Hillview Car Cruise, I don't know where my head was at but I called this car that rode by a Nova... he was like no dad, thats a Chevelle. Everybody started laughing. Super proud dad here!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #432

Region: Wisconsin
While getting oil change this weekend the guy that had a 04 Corvette said, "I bet mine's faster." Well no crap, my car is a v6, genius. My reply was, "I bet I paid a lot less for mine."
RobotsPJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #433
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotsPJs View Post
While getting oil change this weekend the guy that had a 04 Corvette said, "I bet mine's faster." Well no crap, my car is a v6, genius. My reply was, "I bet I paid a lot less for mine."
Lol people say such dumb stuff.
I bet the sky's blue
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #434
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotsPJs View Post
"I bet mine's faster." Well no crap, my car is a v6, genius. My reply was, "I bet I paid a lot less for mine."
"I bet my cock is bigger," was the correct response.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #435
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
"I bet my cock is bigger," was the correct response.
And the he proceeds to bring out his giant rooster
Attached Images

sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #436
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
^ Bahahahahahahahahha. That's great!!!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #437
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
First and only question the dude asked me... "how does it handle in the snow?"..... WTF??? How the hell do you think it handles in the snow? And no, he was not being sarcastic. Even my fiancé was laughing at him.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #438
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
First and only question the dude asked me... "how does it handle in the snow?"..... WTF??? How the hell do you think it handles in the snow? And no, he was not being sarcastic. Even my fiancé was laughing at him.
Lol, yeah it just floats overtop of it

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Who cares how it handles in snow? Nice question
Old 05-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #439
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Lol, yeah it just floats overtop of it

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Who cares how it handles in snow? Nice question
Thats what i was thinking. Apparently this dude had a "91 v8", and was giving me tips to drive in the snow. Lmao. He suggested i drive in "high gear" and put "chains on my tires" hahaha. I said dude, im dropped with staggered rims and performance tires, driving in the snow is not what I bought this car for, but thanks for the tip lmao. Ill keep that in mind.

And i take that back, the first question he asked was "is that the stock motor". My fiancé knows absolutely 0 about cars, she couldn't tell you the difference between a spark plug and a lug nut, so when shes laughing at someone its pretty bad.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:05 AM   #440
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

And you are not married!?!?! Finding women that are worth it and into cars for real is rare. Least where I live.
+1
IIAMSTARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #441
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Been told "out of all the colors you chose baby blue that thing must be the fastest color than"
Hell no your color is SICK!!!!
Moodykid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #442
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
There's a girl I used to go to school with, we weren't real close friends but we'd talk in passing. Anyhow, she took auto tech at the alternative highschool we went to and had this sick fox gt that she and her dad dropped a beefed up 460 into.. she races, she builds, and she knows her stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Oh, and the 460 fox was her daily driver lol
That sounds like my mom! It was a black 89 GT
08mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #443
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Haha yeah. Cat less with the borlas. Idle when the car is warm isnt even that loud. Louder than other cars sure but far quieter than many trucks in our area with straight pipes. Haha. Lot of those in the home depot parking lot I was in.
I am running MAC long tubes, h-pipe, and SLP loudmouths and constantly have people telling me my car is too loud. With my cams though, the sound of it at idle is worth all the looks and fingers that I get. Haha.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #444
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08mustanggt View Post

That sounds like my mom! It was a black 89 GT
Sounds like my mom too lol, my mom had a 76 cobra 2 that had, I believe, a 460 lol

The girl I knew had a maroon red 90 I think
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #445
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAMSTARK View Post
I am running MAC long tubes, h-pipe, and SLP loudmouths and constantly have people telling me my car is too loud. With my cams though, the sound of it at idle is worth all the looks and fingers that I get. Haha.
Who cares what they think? they probably drive hybrids.

HID end all thread
Old 05-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #446
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Who cares what they think? they probably drive hybrids.
I don't give two sh*ts what they think. I like the way it sounds, so does anyone else who has a love for cars, or bikes. I get a lot of compliments from Harley owners. I don't know why though. Haha
Old 05-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #447
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
For us v6 owners , don't you hate it when someone that doesn't even own a car says you should have gotten the v8 ? My friend told me that once and I told him yeah but 6 cylinders are better then 0 cylinders ....
geepoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #448
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by geepoons View Post
For us v6 owners , don't you hate it when someone that doesn't even own a car says you should have gotten the v8 ? My friend told me that once and I told him yeah but 6 cylinders are better then 0 cylinders ....
That's a great way to look at it! I've taken some crap for having a 2.3, one of my friends said that I should put a v8 in it and I said nah I'll put a turbo on it and beat a stock 5.0 he said "oh."
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #449
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

That's a great way to look at it! I've taken some crap for having a 2.3, one of my friends said that I should put a v8 in it and I said nah I'll put a turbo on it and beat a stock 5.0 he said "oh."
That's right !! I never lost to a 5.0 with my old car and the 347 I built for a friend didn't pull as hard as my old car but my car also had a lot of work
Old 05-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #450
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bahahaha.lovr it.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #451
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh I hate that. That's an awesome response!
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #452
Registered Member
Regular

I went to go look at a 2006 mustang gt in a small city in Illinois. We drive for about 2 hours and we finally get there and take a look at the car. It had a body kit and the front bumper was held on by zip ties. We knocked on the door to talk to the guy about it and he went on to tell us that he has walked 03-04 cobras, outran cops, and been 200+ in this car. It was hilarious. He said that it has an sct package and had an emblem on the back (I've never heard of an sct package). It was the biggest waste of a day.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #453
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
I went to go look at a 2006 mustang gt in a small city in Illinois. We drive for about 2 hours and we finally get there and take a look at the car. It had a body kit and the front bumper was held on by zip ties. We knocked on the door to talk to the guy about it and he went on to tell us that he has walked 03-04 cobras, outran cops, and been 200+ in this car. It was hilarious. He said that it has an sct package and had an emblem on the back (I've never heard of an sct package). It was the biggest waste of a day.
So a stock 06 gt beats up on termi's? Lol
Old 05-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #454
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Lol!!!!!

HID end all thread
Old 05-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #455
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Someone who doesn't know mustangs would probably buy it haha
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion