Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 15 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #491
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhutch View Post
I was putting on my strut tower bar during lunch and someone looks at my engine....right at it...and says "nice V8!" Its a V6 and you can tell that. :/
Wow -_-
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #492
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
"Everyone has a mustang and they all look the same and sound the same." Says the guy with a Mazda 3 and a fart can.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #493
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I was told that all muscle cars are slow and are way to heavy to ever be fast.
Coming from a kid who just got his license at 20 and has a honda painted black with green flame stickers, huge spoiler, fart cannon, and gauges such as boost just there for show, definitely no f/i there. Oh and under glow neon lights. Lol the definition of a ricer and runnin his mouth...the reason i hate hondas and their owners
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 05:00 AM   #494
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
I was told that all muscle cars are slow and are way to heavy to ever be fast.
Coming from a kid who just got his license at 20 and has a honda painted black with green flame stickers, huge spoiler, fart cannon, and gauges such as boost just there for show, definitely no f/i there. Oh and under glow neon lights. Lol the definition of a ricer and runnin his mouth...the reason i hate hondas and their owners
*cough* GT 500 made it to 200 mph *cough*

We want pics of this junker!!
Stanglover1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #495
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
The other day I got asked do my GT500 has a V8. Lmao.
ShelbyGT500B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #496
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGT500B View Post
The other day I got asked do my GT500 has a V8. Lmao.
Lmao hopefully it wasn't a dude that said that
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #497
Registered Member
Regular

Yesss. It was a dude. Smh. He should've lost his man card. Lol
Old 06-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #498
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Come on now, he needed to be taught a lesson or two
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #499
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
I doubt he had a man card to begin with. Lol

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #500
Registered Member
Regular

Last night I was at a local car meet where it's mainly an older crowd (im 29 but am older at heart and mind lol) with classic muscle in great car show condition. A few exotics and imports that were in the 6 figure range. This car meet has the best atmosphere ive experienced at any car meet. no egos flexing or hateful language no call outs or anything like that just great people with amazing cars. My favorite thing was a teenager is walking and asks "how com there's no evos or subies?" I said "look around, there's no desire to look at cereal box cars when you have a 900 hp Shelby over there, a 800 hp cuda right here, and a twin turbo 1100 hp gen 2 viper by that giant crowd over there." What he said next made me stunned, "the viper only has 1100hp? Muscle cars are too ghetto for me, ya know?." My wife and I looked at each other then I said "you should go take a look at that viper, I bet you'll go to sleep tonight thinking about it." He said "nah, I'd rather have a Evo."

I like imports, don't get me wrong but this kid needs a mentor lol
Old 06-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #501
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U View Post
Last night I was at a local car meet where it's mainly an older crowd (im 29 but am older at heart and mind lol) with classic muscle in great car show condition. A few exotics and imports that were in the 6 figure range. This car meet has the best atmosphere ive experienced at any car meet. no egos flexing or hateful language no call outs or anything like that just great people with amazing cars. My favorite thing was a teenager is walking and asks "how com there's no evos or subies?" I said "look around, there's no desire to look at cereal box cars when you have a 900 hp Shelby over there, a 800 hp cuda right here, and a twin turbo 1100 hp gen 2 viper by that giant crowd over there." What he said next made me stunned, "the viper only has 1100hp? Muscle cars are too ghetto for me, ya know?." My wife and I looked at each other then I said "you should go take a look at that viper, I bet you'll go to sleep tonight thinking about it." He said "nah, I'd rather have a Evo."

I like imports, don't get me wrong but this kid needs a mentor lol
Just put some stickers from Walmart on it. That evo will have like 2000 horsepower then!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #502
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Not really something stupid that someone said, but my friend loved imports (real imports, like subies and evos, he hates rice), but after giving him a ride in my mustang he wants one instead. I successfully brought him over to the right side.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #503
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Not really something stupid that someone said, but my friend loved imports (real imports, like subies and evos, he hates rice), but after giving him a ride in my mustang he wants one instead. I successfully brought him over to the right side.
My buddy and I did that to a Mazda speed friend, he now owns a supercharged mustang.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #504
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post

I doubt he had a man card to begin with. Lol
Lmao. +1000
Old 06-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #505
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Yuuuup that's not weird, following drunk teens around at night without lights. :/

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

You should've said "no, this is the faster car"
Yea...my thoughts exactly. Following around drunk 16 year old girls?

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Kind of had the same thing happen to me. My roommate and I both have 5.0s ('12 and '13) and we have this buddy we hangout with who used to drive a V6 Genesis coupe and swore by it. STILL managed to talk smack...of course until all three of us drove to a meet once. Needless to say he now drives a '12 5.0 haha.
Please dear God, protect my sweet ride.

2013 California Specil GT "Tater"
jdemK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #506
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I had a 9th grader at school ask me: Are you the one who owns the blue Shelby? I was like it is a V6. My car looks nothing like a Shelby lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1876353319.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	575.5 KB
ID:	111910  
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #507
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
So I finally I have a story I can share with everyone haha. Last night I went to go pick up my son from my brothers place with my gf. We stopped at a gas station after we got him and sitting at one of the pumps was the V6 Charger. As I'm pumping gas this wanna be ghetto valley kid walks out and stares down my car. So he comes up to me and asks what it is. I tell him it's just a Mustang, he asks v6? I say no it's a V8. Finally he comes out with "I think I could take you I got nos in the back." I start laughing and say ok but we'll have to do this sometime later I have passengers.

So he laughs and was like whatever and goes and sits in his car. So i finish pumping gas and get stuff and we go to leave out and I notice the guy is still there. When we pull out he pulls out and he follows us all the way to the on-ramp to the Watterson. So as expected once we get off the ramp he mashes the gas peddle on his V6 and goes past me and starts driving through traffic like a maniac. We watch him we seem him try to slow down real hard to try to not hit this car in front of him, lose control and smash into the median lol. Me being a good citizen I decide to pull over and assist and make sure to tell the cops he was attempting to street race. The cop I was talking too started busting out laughing (he was driving a black Mustang Patrol Car) and said does he really think he would have won? Idiot!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #508
Registered Member
Regular

Lol thats great, that's what he gets for being a moron
Old 06-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #509
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post
So I finally I have a story I can share with everyone haha. Last night I went to go pick up my son from my brothers place with my gf. We stopped at a gas station after we got him and sitting at one of the pumps was the V6 Charger. As I'm pumping gas this wanna be ghetto valley kid walks out and stares down my car. So he comes up to me and asks what it is. I tell him it's just a Mustang, he asks v6? I say no it's a V8. Finally he comes out with "I think I could take you I got nos in the back." I start laughing and say ok but we'll have to do this sometime later I have passengers.

So he laughs and was like whatever and goes and sits in his car. So i finish pumping gas and get stuff and we go to leave out and I notice the guy is still there. When we pull out he pulls out and he follows us all the way to the on-ramp to the Watterson. So as expected once we get off the ramp he mashes the gas peddle on his V6 and goes past me and starts driving through traffic like a maniac. We watch him we seem him try to slow down real hard to try to not hit this car in front of him, lose control and smash into the median lol. Me being a good citizen I decide to pull over and assist and make sure to tell the cops he was attempting to street race. The cop I was talking too started busting out laughing (he was driving a black Mustang Patrol Car) and said does he really think he would have won? Idiot!
Man i really wish i could have seen that!

HID end all thread
Old 06-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #510
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Man i really wish i could have seen that!
+1
And to see the kids embarrassed face..
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #511
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

That truly is great!!

But I have to ask was the kid OK? I imagine so since he was driving a TANK! lok
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #512
Registered Member
Regular

At sonic earlier a kid in a v6 95 mustang with exhaust was talking about putting a b-18 in his mustang and was saying after he does that he would walk anything in my town. Including the 9 second f-bodies and cobras lol. Then he got mad at me for giving my .02
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #513
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
At sonic earlier a kid in a v6 95 mustang with exhaust was talking about putting a b-18 in his mustang and was saying after he does that he would walk anything in my town. Including the 9 second f-bodies and cobras lol. Then he got mad at me for giving my .02
I can imagine what your .02 was lol

HID end all thread
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #514
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I can imagine what your .02 was lol
Yeeeeaaaah lol it pisses me off anyone would even consider any type non American platform for a pony! I told him just to slap a gtr badge on and he'd be good to go!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #515
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Some kids just don't have enough sense. Take the mustang from him and let him toy with his Honda. He doesn't deserve a car like ours. :p
Stanglover1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #516
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanglover1966 View Post
Some kids just don't have enough sense. Take the mustang from him and let him toy with his Honda. He doesn't deserve a car like ours. :p
+10000000
Old 06-04-2013, 05:15 AM   #517
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
That truly is great!!

But I have to ask was the kid OK? I imagine so since he was driving a TANK! lok

Yeah he was ok, he had a cut on his head ( didn't look like he had been wearing his seat belt ) and I could tell his pride was destroyed. He barely said anything the entire time I was still there. Plus I'm going to guess it was his girlfriends or moms car because on the rearview mirror there were pink beads and other girly things haha so no telling how much trouble he got into when he got home.
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #518
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah he was ok, he had a cut on his head ( didn't look like he had been wearing his seat belt ) and I could tell his pride was destroyed. He barely said anything the entire time I was still there. Plus I'm going to guess it was his girlfriends or moms car because on the rearview mirror there were pink beads and other girly things haha so no telling how much trouble he got into when he got home.
I don't think he'll be driving anyone's car anytime soon
Old 06-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #519
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Some woman told me my car looked like a new camaro
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #520
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U View Post
"Everyone has a mustang and they all look the same and sound the same." Says the guy with a Mazda 3 and a fart can.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanglover1966 View Post
gladiatoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #521
Registered Member
Regular

"Dude i know a mustang gt when i see one, want to know how i can tell? When it has the circle around the horses its a gt"
I was like so when it says gt on the side its not a gt?
Old 06-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #522
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
"Dude i know a mustang gt when i see one, want to know how i can tell? When it has the circle around the horses its a gt"
I was like so when it says gt on the side its not a gt?
So he means any 2004 new edge is considered a GT?
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #523
Registered Member
Regular

Apparently. And i guess ones that say gt arent gt's. lol people dont think
Old 06-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #524
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Apparently. And i guess ones that say gt arent gt's. lol people dont think
People just try to act like they know what they are talking about.

HID end all thread
Old 06-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #525
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

People just try to act like they know what they are talking about.
^ ain't that the truth

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion