Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 26 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #876
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post

Sounds like someone who watched a couple YouTube videos, learned a tidbit, but has no clue what any of it really means.
Lol you might have hit the nail on the head with that one!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-24-2013, 03:41 AM   #877
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 4
went to a couple local car lots last month.

1st car lot was selling a 2006 Blue Shelby GT 500 with 89,000 miles on it, wanting $19,000 for it, I asked him if it was a real Shelby, and he said I would not have bought it is it wasn't, he said he had all the paperwork. I asked if he was sure it was a 2006 Shelby, he said yes. I laughed and walked out. I no guru on mustangs, but i know a little, weren't the only 2006 shelby's only the GT-H for hertz rental car?

2nd car lot they were selling a 2008 White Shelby GT 500 Conv, with 45,000 for $30k. But i did ask if it was a real shelby, the salesman said yes. I looked it over, it had pink strips and on the side strip it had "G.T. 500" which was also pink, and had the GT emblem on the side. I asked if the pink strips were custom, the salesman said no, this is the pink cancer awareness edition. I knew that was not true because I have had several family members die from cancer, so i thought it was cool that in 2009 ford came out with the warriors in pink special edition. so I ask him if it was supercharged, he said no, that this was was not because it was made for women. then I told him that who ever traded in this car lied to you, or your a idiot, he got all defensive. I then told him that the only cancer awareness ford made was in 2009 and only on the V6 models and they were gray and pink, not white and pink, and all shelby's are supercharged. i said what you have here is a regular mustang GT dressed up to look like a GT 500, He then asked me if i wanted to buy it, i laughed and said no. it does not suprise me that salesman dont know what they are talking about. i have meet many salesman that dont know anything about the cars they sell.
GatorHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #878
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorHunter View Post
went to a couple local car lots last month.

1st car lot was selling a 2006 Blue Shelby GT 500 with 89,000 miles on it, wanting $19,000 for it, I asked him if it was a real Shelby, and he said I would not have bought it is it wasn't, he said he had all the paperwork. I asked if he was sure it was a 2006 Shelby, he said yes. I laughed and walked out. I no guru on mustangs, but i know a little, weren't the only 2006 shelby's only the GT-H for hertz rental car?

2nd car lot they were selling a 2008 White Shelby GT 500 Conv, with 45,000 for $30k. But i did ask if it was a real shelby, the salesman said yes. I looked it over, it had pink strips and on the side strip it had "G.T. 500" which was also pink, and had the GT emblem on the side. I asked if the pink strips were custom, the salesman said no, this is the pink cancer awareness edition. I knew that was not true because I have had several family members die from cancer, so i thought it was cool that in 2009 ford came out with the warriors in pink special edition. so I ask him if it was supercharged, he said no, that this was was not because it was made for women. then I told him that who ever traded in this car lied to you, or your a idiot, he got all defensive. I then told him that the only cancer awareness ford made was in 2009 and only on the V6 models and they were gray and pink, not white and pink, and all shelby's are supercharged. i said what you have here is a regular mustang GT dressed up to look like a GT 500, He then asked me if i wanted to buy it, i laughed and said no. it does not suprise me that salesman dont know what they are talking about. i have meet many salesman that dont know anything about the cars they sell.
Lmao smh. I meet a few like this in my hunt for a 5.0 last week. But I taught them a lot. Most of them were cool and thanked me for the knowledge.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #879
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Lmao smh. I meet a few like this in my hunt for a 5.0 last week. But I taught them a lot. Most of them were cool and thanked me for the knowledge.
The salesman i bought my 14 GT from admitted to me in the beginning he did not know much about them. I told him know worries, i already know what i want and i can teach you a little bit. So, first i test drove a used 13 shelby with 9,000 miles. when we went on the drive, i found a nice long straight road, i asked him if i could punch it, he said go ahead. so, after slowing down from 130 mph, the salesman was smiling, laughing and said, you just made my day. I asked him if he wanted to drive, he said they cant do that, i said, i know, but as long as i pull back into the car lot, who will know. So he took the wheel and got it up to 100 mph, smiling the whole time. So i told him he needed to give me a good price when we get back. so after getting back, after my trade in, which was a 2006 V6, they gave me $10k for it, i was happy, i only paid $12k for it 3 years ago. so they got it down to $42k for the 2013 Shelby GT 500. was a very good price, but i know i could not afford the payments on that, I did not want to go over $30k. So I ended up getting a 2014 Mustang GT Premium and after rebates and trade in, after all tax, tag, title, and finance fees, I only owe $32,655.
GatorHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #880
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
I've always found that salesmen don't know much about the cars they sell. Back in the day I bought a '96 Sable LS and the guy was telling me that it had the Vortec engine - I tried not to laugh too much and explained that was a GM engine and that the LS had the Duratec engine and that the other trim level had the Vulcan engine and explained the difference to him. Unfortunately another salesman was nearby when he got schooled on engines by a girl.

At my current dealership the owner teases me because I have bought several performance cars from them over the years (2 Probe GTs, Focus SVT, Focus ST, a couple of Mustang GTs) and they're asking when I'm going to buy a GT500 - I told them maybe when it has IRS and then had to force another salesman to look under one to prove him wrong that it didn't already have it when I bought my latest Mustang.

The moral of the story - NEVER trust a salesman.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #881
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by katynthor View Post
"Oh I saw the 5.0 but didn't know you got a V8, sweet!" -came from a "knowitall-manlyman-cowoker.

Smh
Teeth on the curb boy!!!
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:50 AM   #882
Registered Member
Regular
 
shsfresh87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 814
Ok, so my dad and I are running around doing errands when we see a 03 Mach 1 at a Ford Dealership. The salesman approaches us and starts telling us the specs (so he thinks). Apparently the Mach 1 was stock and pushing 390rwhp. At that moment, i literally thought my insides were going to explode from laughter. He then proceeds to tell me it will out run the new GT500s. Seriously? If you are selling a cars AT LEAST know a couple facts.
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #883
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87 View Post
Ok, so my dad and I are running around doing errands when we see a 03 Mach 1 at a Ford Dealership. The salesman approaches us and starts telling us the specs (so he thinks). Apparently the Mach 1 was stock and pushing 390rwhp. At that moment, i literally thought my insides were going to explode from laughter. He then proceeds to tell me it will out run the new GT500s. Seriously? If you are selling a cars AT LEAST know a couple facts.
Bahahaha salesmen !
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #884
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87 View Post
Ok, so my dad and I are running around doing errands when we see a 03 Mach 1 at a Ford Dealership. The salesman approaches us and starts telling us the specs (so he thinks). Apparently the Mach 1 was stock and pushing 390rwhp. At that moment, i literally thought my insides were going to explode from laughter. He then proceeds to tell me it will out run the new GT500s. Seriously? If you are selling a cars AT LEAST know a couple facts.
This is what I assume happened. He heard about the termi, then confused it with the Mach 1. Then the 5.0 somehow got jumbled up with the GT500 in his mind.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:39 AM   #885
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorHunter View Post
went to a couple local car lots last month.

1st car lot was selling a 2006 Blue Shelby GT 500 with 89,000 miles on it, wanting $19,000 for it, I asked him if it was a real Shelby, and he said I would not have bought it is it wasn't, he said he had all the paperwork. I asked if he was sure it was a 2006 Shelby, he said yes. I laughed and walked out. I no guru on mustangs, but i know a little, weren't the only 2006 shelby's only the GT-H for hertz rental car?

2nd car lot they were selling a 2008 White Shelby GT 500 Conv, with 45,000 for $30k. But i did ask if it was a real shelby, the salesman said yes. I looked it over, it had pink strips and on the side strip it had "G.T. 500" which was also pink, and had the GT emblem on the side. I asked if the pink strips were custom, the salesman said no, this is the pink cancer awareness edition. I knew that was not true because I have had several family members die from cancer, so i thought it was cool that in 2009 ford came out with the warriors in pink special edition. so I ask him if it was supercharged, he said no, that this was was not because it was made for women. then I told him that who ever traded in this car lied to you, or your a idiot, he got all defensive. I then told him that the only cancer awareness ford made was in 2009 and only on the V6 models and they were gray and pink, not white and pink, and all shelby's are supercharged. i said what you have here is a regular mustang GT dressed up to look like a GT 500, He then asked me if i wanted to buy it, i laughed and said no. it does not suprise me that salesman dont know what they are talking about. i have meet many salesman that dont know anything about the cars they sell.
They did make Shelbys that were not supercharged. I believe they were called Shelby GTs.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #886
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
They did make Shelbys that were not supercharged. I believe they were called Shelby GTs.
Yup - 2007 and 2008

Shelby Mustang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #887
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post
Ya I drove 3hrs to buy one, poped the hood and was like wtf. Emailed Shelby the vin # and sure enough, they told me everything about the car right down to the color combo.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #888
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,259
Sort of like the Roush and Saleen Terminators nobody believes exist...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #889
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 4
ok, thanks for the info, but they still did not make a non supercharged Shelby GT500's, Correct?
GatorHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #890
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
correct
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #891
Registered Member
Regular
 
sebasflorez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baton Rouge
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 367
Someone once said Mustangs are slow and ugly, the next day he got smoked by a V6. Talk about instant Karma
sebasflorez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #892
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87 View Post
Ok, so my dad and I are running around doing errands when we see a 03 Mach 1 at a Ford Dealership. The salesman approaches us and starts telling us the specs (so he thinks). Apparently the Mach 1 was stock and pushing 390rwhp. At that moment, i literally thought my insides were going to explode from laughter. He then proceeds to tell me it will out run the new GT500s. Seriously? If you are selling a cars AT LEAST know a couple facts.
I had a salesman tell me mach 1s were all manuals, I began to question and say there were plenty of autos made. He said he owned a lot of mustangs and he knows his info
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #893
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post

I had a salesman tell me mach 1s were all manuals, I began to question and say there were plenty of autos made. He said he owned a lot of mustangs and he knows his info
That's when you shake his hand and tell him he's in the wrong business.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #894
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

That's when you shake his hand and tell him he's in the wrong business.
I'm glad it was over the phone, if I was in person it would have been a bigger waste of time.
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #895
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post

I'm glad it was over the phone, if I was in person it would have been a bigger waste of time.
Lol yeah there's a salesman here that thinks he knows everything about all fords. The general manager bought a beautiful F100 to stick in the show room (we sale tons of f series) and the salesman was saying it was fake and that he wasted $32k because theres no such thing as an F100.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3694205231.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	449.4 KB
ID:	120434  
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #896
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Lol yeah there's a salesman here that thinks he knows everything about all fords. The general manager bought a beautiful F100 to stick in the show room (we sale tons of f series) and the salesman was saying it was fake and that he wasted $32k because theres no such thing as an F100.
That's a great looking f100
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #897
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
This guy claimed he's owned 15 stangs, which made it all of much worse and funnier.
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #898
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

That's a great looking f100
Yeah it's a beut! Completely restored. That flathead sounds amazing too!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #899
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Lol yeah there's a salesman here that thinks he knows everything about all fords. The general manager bought a beautiful F100 to stick in the show room (we sale tons of f series) and the salesman was saying it was fake and that he wasted $32k because theres no such thing as an F100.
That's a great job on his part basically telling the manager he's stupid... lol.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #900
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
This guy claimed he's owned 15 stangs, which made it all of much worse and funnier.
Lol I can see that now. Did you at least attempt to help him? That way in the future he doesn't look like a fool.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #901
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Lol I can see that now. Did you at least attempt to help him? That way in the future he doesn't look like a fool.
Yea giving him the amount of Mach 1s that were made in auto and for his helpful use there weren't any verts either..lol
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #902
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post

That's a great job on his part basically telling the manager he's stupid... lol.
Haha I know but the manager is stupid. He got the job because his wife is really good family friends with the owner. He's 26 years old and was previously working at a hardware store. He does have great taste in vehicles though.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post

Yea giving him the amount of Mach 1s that were made in auto and for his helpful use there weren't any verts either..lol
Wow! Thinking about what he was saying makes me lol
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #903
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
I would think ford would recruit some guys that actually buy and drive the cars their selling.

When you walk into a BMW dealer, their wearing a suit and tie and most of them drive one too, I was impressed.

Seems like the people on here should fill out job apps at a dealer.. We'd put them out of jobs
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #904
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
Looking at my dyno sheet saying no your car doesn't put down that much hp
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #905
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
I would think ford would recruit some guys that actually buy and drive the cars their selling.

When you walk into a BMW dealer, their wearing a suit and tie and most of them drive one too, I was impressed.

Seems like the people on here should fill out job apps at a dealer.. We'd put them out of jobs
Lol the only salesman that drives a ford here is the head salesman, 2011 F-250. All others have little Hondas, Camrys, or cavilers. All of the techs have mustangs and F-150s (myself and brother included). But yeah those high end European brand dealerships have got class lol. Salesmen here wear blue jeans with a pearl snap shirt tucked in cowboy hats and boots. Just depends where you're located i guess.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
Looking at my dyno sheet saying no your car doesn't put down that much hp
Lol I look at others telling them i wish my car put down that much power. Who was it?
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #906
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
A random guy at a car meet I went to in savannah. Probably a Camaro driver haha
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #907
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
A random guy at a car meet I went to in savannah. Probably a Camaro driver haha
Lol probably, thats funny.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #908
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zhim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Richmond
Region: Canada
Posts: 137
I was driving my gf and her 2 girl friends to pick up some pizza. Its an 06 N/A V6 with full exhaust, CAI and Underdrive pulley.

One if her friends asked, "is it turbocharged? oh wait, you can't turbocharge an American car, only supercharge. I like turbocharged cars, like my bf's vtec integra." And she continued on to talk about more rice and how she likes to eat it. I wasn't really paying attention

Honestly I don't care about how fast turbocharged integras go, but as I turned a corner and it was a straightaway to the pizza place (about 1/8 of a mile) I did a pull and went through the gears all the way there.

Needless to say they're was some screaming in the back and my gf was giggling. There was no more talk about rice.
Zhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #909
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhim View Post
I was driving my gf and her 2 girl friends to pick up some pizza. Its an 06 N/A V6 with full exhaust, CAI and Underdrive pulley.

One if her friends asked, "is it turbocharged? oh wait, you can't turbocharge an American car, only supercharge. I like turbocharged cars, like my bf's vtec integra." And she continued on to talk about more rice and how she likes to eat it. I wasn't really paying attention

Honestly I don't care about how fast turbocharged integras go, but as I turned a corner and it was a straightaway to the pizza place (about 1/8 of a mile) I did a pull and went through the gears all the way there.

Needless to say they're was some screaming in the back and my gf was giggling. There was no more talk about rice.
Hahahaha i drove with two of my friends an their gfs and did a pull in my gt and both times they screamed i couldnt stop laughing lol. My gf isnt phased by mine. Her evos way faster lol pushing 475+ with the big turbo kit her brother installed
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #910
beardless wonder
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,530
i wish my GF had a badass car^
i need to turbo her ford five hundred lol
__________________
PonyPackageGTSVTRTR3V
IG = @silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:35 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.