Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I was leaving best buy and my windows were down, these two girls walk up to my car and look in my window and say" this looks like papa smurf car". WTF!! The color of my car is grabber blue. Lol
B3Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badinuf View Post
Some guy on here said my front turn signals with switchback bulbs were illegal! LOL

New Clear Turn Signal Lens Mod

Must be a wannabe cop.
Audis and hondas nowadays have those stock. I dont see how they are illegal.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
When I went to get insurance on my stang the lady asked if my car was a 2 or 4 door mustang. I'm like they only make 2 door mustangs. She said "when did they stop making 4 door ones?!" I was like seriously?! They have never made a 4 door mustang. She was like yes they did my dad used to have one.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
When I went to get insurance on my stang the lady asked if my car was a 2 or 4 door mustang. I'm like they only make 2 door mustangs. She said "when did they stop making 4 door ones?!" I was like seriously?! They have never made a 4 door mustang. She was like yes they did my dad used to have one.
Her dad must have had a really rare mustang haha
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

Didn't the fairlines have a 4 door sedan version? Maybe she got confused
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

I think they did but i also think they made a concept mustang with 4 doors
Old 04-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Maybe she confused it with a fairline? I mean they look alike. I think they did but it wasn't a real street ready concept. Just a clay model

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

"My prelude can kick your mustangs a$$"

A 93 stock prelude owned by a grandma (now my cousins) against an 01 V6 stock except for CAI
Old 04-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Didn't the fairlines have a 4 door sedan version? Maybe she got confused
Quote:
No, she was just dumb she couldn't stand being told she was wrong so she dug herself a deeper hole
Old 04-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

My wife and I were at the gas station in her '02 V-6 Mustang when a young woman on the other side of the pump island asked if we were ashamed to drive a "gas-guzzling American car". She was driving an Accord with a V-6, and I noticed she had a Cal-State University parking pass hanging from her mirror.. Anyway, I commented that it is just a little V-6 that gets great gas mileage. Then I mentioned that she also had a V-6, and she said, "NO I DON'T! THIS IS A HONDA!" I pointed to the V-6 badge on her car and she said, " Duh, V-6 OBVIOUSLY means something different in Japanese!"
Old 04-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07 View Post
My wife and I were at the gas station in her '02 V-6 Mustang when a young woman on the other side of the pump island asked if we were ashamed to drive a "gas-guzzling American car". She was driving an Accord with a V-6, and I noticed she had a Cal-State University parking pass hanging from her mirror.. Anyway, I commented that it is just a little V-6 that gets great gas mileage. Then I mentioned that she also had a V-6, and she said, "NO I DON'T! THIS IS A HONDA!" I pointed to the V-6 badge on her car and she said, " Duh, V-6 OBVIOUSLY means something different in Japanese!"
Must have been blonde lol
Old 04-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #152
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
I woulda just revved it up then peeled out.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Which Cal-State University?

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #153

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang lulu View Post

A co worker told me she sold her gt because it was to slow. She now drives a pt cruiser
That is hilarious! Pt cruiser FTL!!
SN95. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Lol honda drivers...
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Lmfao.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
The guy I bought my 94 gt from insisted it had a 6 disk cd changer in it from the factory. This wasn't the case because when I got home I proceeded to pull 8 cd's out of the single disk player with a pair of needle nose pliers. I also found 3 cracked cd's in the center console. HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE? Did he pretend the music was playing or just get sacred and jam more cd's in? Lets just say the CD player doesn't work anymore.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
The guy I bought my 94 gt from insisted it had a 6 disk cd changer in it from the factory. This wasn't the case because when I got home I proceeded to pull 8 cd's out of the single disk player with a pair of needle nose pliers. I also found 3 cracked cd's in the center console. HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE? Did he pretend the music was playing or just get sacred and jam more cd's in? Lets just say the CD player doesn't work anymore.
Lol! "Bad cd, lets try another...d***, bad cd, lets try another"
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #158
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Lol! "Bad cd, lets try another...d***, bad cd, lets try another"
Hahahhaha that's definitely what happend!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #159
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Was it good music at least? Haha
Old 04-29-2013, 05:46 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Was it good music at least? Haha
No it was like Eddie money vanilla ice
Old 04-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07
Lol this ones funny
Old 04-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular

I used to have a 94 integra gsr with a built motor and I sold it to a friend to get my 02 gt that integra on the dyno had 155 hp and 131 tq lol we did a little first one to the speed limit kinda things so we both floored it and as u can imagine what happened me having a 02 gt with cai, tuner, header, o/r x pipe, exhaust, coils, and 78 mm tb and plenum
Well we get to the house and he says bro!! Did u see that?!??! I say what...? He says did u use ur nitrous??? No.... Oh well bro I totally kept up with you!!! Man I just need a tb and mani and it will be a good race!!!

Lmao..... ).
Nitrous02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous02gt View Post
I used to have a 94 integra gsr with a built motor and I sold it to a friend to get my 02 gt that integra on the dyno had 155 hp and 131 tq lol we did a little first one to the speed limit kinda things so we both floored it and as u can imagine what happened me having a 02 gt with cai, tuner, header, o/r x pipe, exhaust, coils, and 78 mm tb and plenum
Well we get to the house and he says bro!! Did u see that?!??! I say what...? He says did u use ur nitrous??? No.... Oh well bro I totally kept up with you!!! Man I just need a tb and mani and it will be a good race!!!

Lmao..... ).
Hahahaha those JDM/ricers thing 4 bangers are the ****. 4 cylinders are for gas mileage not racing. You should remind him he has your sloppy seconds with that integra. Lol
Old 04-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2944814439.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	104994  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous02gt View Post

Lmao..... ).
I don't even turn my head to look when they get beside me.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #166
ME Bloodhound
Staff

I make it a point that they see me laughing at their car. Some times I will stick my arm out the window and point and laugh.

HID end all thread
Old 04-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I make it a point that they see me laughing at their car. Some times I will stick my arm out the window and point and laugh.
Ha ha I bet they get pist
Old 04-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #168
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003 View Post

Ha ha I bet they get pist
They usually just try to show off at that point. Once someone was peeling through a parking lot with his fart cannon, I was parked so when he drove behind me I gave it a 3k rev (I have a prochamber and it is tame up to 3k and loud after that). He literally dead stopped behind me and started to rev it. So I opened up the beast, after that he just drove away.

HID end all thread
Old 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They usually just try to show off at that point. Once someone was peeling through a parking lot with his fart cannon, I was parked so when he drove behind me I gave it a 3k rev (I have a prochamber and it is tame up to 3k and loud after that). He literally dead stopped behind me and started to rev it. So I opened up the beast, after that he just drove away.
I target camaros and challengers and chargers I leave the rice be LOL
Old 04-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #170
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003 View Post
I target camaros and challengers and chargers I leave the rice be LOL
Most Camaros in my area are v6s driven by chicks..... And people say that Mustangs are chick cars lol

HID end all thread
Old 04-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Most Camaros in my area are v6s driven by chicks..... And people say that Mustangs are chick cars lol
I agree with you their I see a ton of girls in camaros
Old 04-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I hate when people say that or who started that, but most of the people I see in Texas are guys driving and they sound and look like beast. A catch a few females trying to show off their stang but rarely they have mods added. Most of the camaro's all look *****ty and the same lol just a hideous body design chubby and slow...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I had a guy in a ricemobile try to race my GSXR 750 the other day. I was cruising along on the interstate and he pulls up next to me speeding up and slowing down and then "flys" by going like 85-90. He slowed down and I got next to him and just shook my head at him.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #174
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:

I had a guy in a ricemobile try to race my GSXR 750 the other day. I was cruising along on the interstate and he pulls up next to me speeding up and slowing down and then "flys" by going like 85-90. He slowed down and I got next to him and just shook my head at him.
He seriously though he could take a crotch rocket? Even the base models are stupid fast.

HID end all thread
Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He seriously though he could take a crotch rocket? Even the base models are stupid fast.
Exactly some ppl bro, some ppl

And BTW I'm not the "race" type of guy, I just love to ride. I've actually never raced my stang or bike for that matter. I would love to do a track day on both my bike and stang though.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion