Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 64 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:35 AM   #2206
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rollins7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jackson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 82
What do you do when you come to a speed bump.....

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rollins7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #2207
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollins7 View Post
What do you do when you come to a speed bump.....

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Lol because you're bagged?
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #2208
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSconvert View Post
Haha, I'm sure you can deduce that I'm the first generation car guy. My dad had some pretty cool cars growing up, but never knew how to work on them past a tune up and never did any customization, even through a shop. My uncle got into doing his own work about 15 years ago when he bought a classic Corvette and has been giving me a hand on the Mustang.

I tried to tune the 650 double-pumper I had on my old Camaro. Had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Ended up selling the car before I fixed it.
I finally wised up and bought a New School Muscle Car. LOL.. I owned and rebuilt twenty Classic Muscle Cars. Only because I believed they were easier.. Ha!! :-[ Never again..
Once you go Computer tuned, you never turn air/fuel mixture screws

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #2209
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rollins7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jackson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Lol because you're bagged?
Lol yeah people just dont understand the concept that it raises up
Rollins7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #2210
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
A kid at the McDonalds drive thru told me that he raced and beat me the other day in his 2010 v6 challenger. He said it was close but he pulled ahead.

I congratulated him and told him if he wanted a rematch, I'd run him at our airstrip/weekend track but this time I'll put my paycheck against his.

He couldn't comprehend what I was implying and said he'll run me the next time he sees me on the street.

I thought to myself, go back to flipping patties kid, I don't race on the street. I woulda said that to him, except I don't like feeding my kids spit nuggets.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #2211
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
A kid at the McDonalds drive thru told me that he raced and beat me the other day in his 2010 v6 challenger. He said it was close but he pulled ahead.

I congratulated him and told him if he wanted a rematch, I'd run him at our airstrip/weekend track but this time I'll put my paycheck against his.

He couldn't comprehend what I was implying and said he'll run me the next time he sees me on the street.

I thought to myself, go back to flipping patties kid, I don't race on the street. I woulda said that to him, except I don't like feeding my kids spit nuggets.

Wait so it DID happen it it didn't??


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:04 PM   #2212
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollins7 View Post
Lol yeah people just dont understand the concept that it raises up

I know it raises up but the guy has a Heavy compressor the foose rims he gas are they heavyist rims I have ever carried I am not trying to talk **** about bagged cars I love them but I had just gotten home from work and the *** hat starts talking **** pissed me off he can't just respect others cars he has got to talk **** about them
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #2213
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rollins7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jackson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post

I know it raises up but the guy has a Heavy compressor the foose rims he gas are they heavyist rims I have ever carried I am not trying to talk **** about bagged cars I love them but I had just gotten home from work and the *** hat starts talking **** pissed me off he can't just respect others cars he has got to talk **** about them
What? You lost me
Rollins7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #2214
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollins7 View Post
What? You lost me

Same here :/
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:20 PM   #2215
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
I know it raises up but the guy has a Heavy compressor the foose rims he gas are they heavyist rims I have ever carried I am not trying to talk **** about bagged cars I love them but I had just gotten home from work and the *** hat starts talking **** pissed me off he can't just respect others cars he has got to talk **** about them
Try to use some punctuation, because I can't understand what you're trying to say.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #2216
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,620
I once inadvertently (but not upset about it) offended the hell out of some ricer at a gas station when I had my 95. Dude says "man all that thing needs is a body kit and it'll be tight" to which I responded "why would I want to make my Cobra look like a spaceship?". Dude gets all butthurt looking and then walks over to his beat up 1990whatever CRX with unpainted body kit on it and does a ricer FWD peelout to... I guess make a point or something? I've recently found a few Mustang owners at work are almost as bad as some ricers I've met though... there are 3 who are good though. One with a 2011 GT, one with a 2010 Gt and one with a 03 Mach.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #2217
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post

Try to use some punctuation, because I can't understand what you're trying to say.
Cause its so hard Hence the sarcasm oops forgot punctuation
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:11 PM   #2218
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
Try to use some punctuation, because I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Yeah I just re read that. I was half asleep so that's why it makes no since.
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #2219
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rollins7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jackson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 82
What were you originally trying to say lol
Rollins7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #2220
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redsvtcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Savannah
Region: Georgia
Posts: 230
I have a lot of people say my car isn't a real cobra. Because the rear bumper doesn't say cobra. They say "why would you put cobra emblems on a gt?" I just shake my head. Lol
Redsvtcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #2221
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
Yeah I just re read that. I was half asleep so that's why it makes no since.
So you left out a word or two. And the "H" is next to the "G".. I Got it. (nobody understands me eivverrRRR) And all I wanted was just one Pepsi :-[ LOL..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:38 PM   #2222
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
So you left out a word or two. And the "H" is next to the "G".. I Got it. (nobody understands me eivverrRRR) And all I wanted was just one Pepsi :-[ LOL..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Suicidal tendencies !


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #2223
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
My Mom wouldn't give it to me. Just one Pepsi and some how I ended up in this mental institution. At least the tall grass fields and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds are AMAZING !! Oh yeah, Strawberry Fields forever and the girl with Kaliedascope eyes sits next to me in Art Therapy Class

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:49 PM   #2224
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
My Mom wouldn't give it to me. Just one Pepsi and some how I ended up in this mental institution. At least the tall grass fields and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds are AMAZING !! Oh yeah, Strawberry Fields forever and the girl with Kaliedascope eyes sits next to me in Art Therapy Class

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You feeling ok Mos?? Lol

Also I might have a new pic of my car tomorrow I'm gonna go to the car wash in the morning hahaha


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #2225
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
You feeling ok Mos?? Lol

Also I might have a new pic of my car tomorrow I'm gonna go to the car wash in the morning hahaha


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
nice!
HOW YOU DEW'N?? Take a few different angles and some crazy thoughts will eventually flow some decent brain waves.. lmfao.. We'll have to call it "Brain Swap Meet"..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #2226
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Lol ugh I hate my drivers side of my car because people left a lot of dents on my car from when I he's to park on the street *tear*


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #2227
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollins7 View Post
What were you originally trying to say lol
I'm curious too.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #2228
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Lol ugh I hate my drivers side of my car because people left a lot of dents on my car from when I he's to park on the street *tear*


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
I have mastered painless dent removal.. Virtually.. LOL..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #2229
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsvtcobra View Post
I have a lot of people say my car isn't a real cobra. Because the rear bumper doesn't say cobra. They say "why would you put cobra emblems on a gt?" I just shake my head. Lol
Dude its the same for 94/95 Cobra owners. "Hey is that a REAL Cobra"? I start pointing out the blatantly obvious things that make it a Cobra like the crabclaw, the bumper that says "Mustang" and not "Mustang GT", the airbag and the D in the VIN. I would do it extra douchily if it seemed like the person was waiting to make fun of me for having a Fobra. If you have to ask if its real, you wouldn't know it wasn't if I said it was...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:15 PM   #2230
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
I always get told,that I have a fake mach because they did not make them since the 70s, and that I added the shaker hood. Lol
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #2231
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I always get told,that I have a fake mach because they did not make them since the 70s, and that I added the shaker hood. Lol
looks real to me


Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392355012649.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	147803  
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:19 PM   #2232
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redsvtcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Savannah
Region: Georgia
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Dude its the same for 94/95 Cobra owners. "Hey is that a REAL Cobra"? I start pointing out the blatantly obvious things that make it a Cobra like the crabclaw, the bumper that says "Mustang" and not "Mustang GT", the airbag and the D in the VIN. I would do it extra douchily if it seemed like the person was waiting to make fun of me for having a Fobra. If you have to ask if its real, you wouldn't know it wasn't if I said it was...

People are stupid. If you don't know enough about cars to ask if it's real. Don't ask. I mean to to the rear end of my car. The irs is a dead giveaway. Haha. And not to mention it has the cobra front bumper. And it says cobra on the dang steering wheel. Haha
Redsvtcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #2233
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
looks real to me


Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Thanks man that looks awesome!!!!!
I really appreciate it, I know that's not easy to do! But looks great!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:27 PM   #2234
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsvtcobra View Post
People are stupid. If you don't know enough about cars to ask if it's real. Don't ask. I mean to to the rear end of my car. The irs is a dead giveaway. Haha. And not to mention it has the cobra front bumper. And it says cobra on the dang steering wheel. Haha

That's funny about the IRS because a buddy of mine had a 03 cobra for a little bit, he got asked if his exhaust was falling off, because it was hanging to low lol
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #2235
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,566
At least people know what a Mach 1 and Cobra are!!! I have to always explain what a "Bullitt" is, then talk about the movie and such.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #2236
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
Thanks man that looks awesome!!!!!
I really appreciate it, I know that's not easy to do! But looks great!
Next time some one doubts you just say "SEE? it says it nice and BIG right here" .. LOL.. The pic was easy. But apparently wifey is allowed to disturb me when Im busy and Im not allowed to talk to her when she's doing simething important, like playing BEJEWELED BLITZ... CTFU

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #2237
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
At least people know what a Mach 1 and Cobra are!!! I have to always explain what a "Bullitt" is, then talk about the movie and such.
And not many people know how to spell Bullitt... They're all missing out on lifes FUN !

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:46 PM   #2238
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I always get told,that I have a fake mach because they did not make them since the 70s, and that I added the shaker hood. Lol
Lol never had that happen to me when I had mine.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #2239
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
And not many people know how to spell Bullitt... They're all missing out on lifes FUN !

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Keep a copy In you car and be like this
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #2240
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsheep5.0 View Post
Keep a copy In you car and be like this
Thats a damn good idea.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:58 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.