Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 67 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #2311
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Imagine making computer pics if corollas all day?


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
-1,000,000

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #2312
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Wifey sure is happy now that she sees the power of the Mustang!! (And I mean all the perks plus the performance)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:08 AM   #2313
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
Wifey sure is happy now that she sees the power of the Mustang!! (And I mean all the perks plus the performance)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
I once asked a girl looking at my Cobra at a stoplight if she thought she could put as much power underneath me as my car did.










































I didn't get her number...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #2314
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,645
I JUST got a bunch of Mods on yesterday, I pulled into the gas station this am and a guy next to me at a pump said. Car is too loud, why did you do that? I said extra horsepower... plus it sounds cool. He said why would you want more horsepower, that cant be good for the environment because you will use more gas. Guy behind him at other pump must have listened and said if you dont get it you wont ever get it... got into his car (Nismo 370Z) Laughing.

I told the guy to eat a burger, he said why, I laughed and said you enviro people... cows emit more methane from their crap every year than all cars in the world combined. Eat a burger... save the planet.
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #2315
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
Guy I work with today told me I should stop throwing money away on mods because they're stupid and going fast is stupid.

It's very true. If you don't get it, you never will.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #2316
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for another Mod today

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #2317
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I JUST got a bunch of Mods on yesterday, I pulled into the gas station this am and a guy next to me at a pump said. Car is too loud, why did you do that? I said extra horsepower... plus it sounds cool. He said why would you want more horsepower, that cant be good for the environment because you will use more gas. Guy behind him at other pump must have listened and said if you dont get it you wont ever get it... got into his car (Nismo 370Z) Laughing.

I told the guy to eat a burger, he said why, I laughed and said you enviro people... cows emit more methane from their crap every year than all cars in the world combined. Eat a burger... save the planet.

Actually you ask those ppl if they are Vegans. If they say no THEN you spout that line off to them. If they say yes then you laugh at them and drive off. Its a win win situation.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #2318
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
I always tell people like them that if they like roller coasters then they'd like a fast car. That's just about the best I can do as far as helping them to understand. Lol
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #2319
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Actually you ask those ppl if they are Vegans. If they say no THEN you spout that line off to them. If they say yes then you laugh at them and drive off. Its a win win situation.
Exactly!! Well said my friend!
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #2320
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I always tell people like them that if they like roller coasters then they'd like a fast car. That's just about the best I can do as far as helping them to understand. Lol
Yeah Besides.. who the heck wants to drive a PRIUS, named after the dullest character on "The Big Bang Theory" show o_O LOL...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #2321
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
Yeah Besides.. who the heck wants to drive a PRIUS, named after the dullest character on "The Big Bang Theory" show o_O LOL...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

If your talking about priya.. She's hot af lol

Her character sucks though lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #2322
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
LOL.. Could you image an episode if Leonard wanted to start Modding his Stang if he new how to assemble a Combustion Chamber Motor??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #2323
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
There's an episode where Sheldon asks if anyone know how an internal combustion engine works because their car broke down and everybody raised their hands.

Than he asks if anyone can actually fix one, and the all put them down lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #2324
Registered Member
Regular
 
H.Doofenshmirtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 265
Grabbing some dinner at Whataburg earlier tonite, Im inside ordering/waiting bc of all the work stuff to the building taking up drive thru space and whatnot. One of the contractors comes inside for a drink, asks if thats my pony outside, i'm like yeah buddy

He then asks me if its a sixxer because of the exhaust tone when i pulled up. Nah man...V8 power, stock save for the Flowmasters.

"You sure? Sounds line you're running an inline six"

Yep, you busted me...
__________________
Now that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
-Dennis Miller
H.Doofenshmirtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:27 PM   #2325
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Doofenshmirtz View Post
Grabbing some dinner at Whataburg earlier tonite, Im inside ordering/waiting bc of all the work stuff to the building taking up drive thru space and whatnot. One of the contractors comes inside for a drink, asks if thats my pony outside, i'm like yeah buddy

He then asks me if its a sixxer because of the exhaust tone when i pulled up. Nah man...V8 power, stock save for the Flowmasters.

"You sure? Sounds line you're running an inline six"

Yep, you busted me...
That's what you get for running a stock midpipe!

__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #2326
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
That's what you get for running a stock midpipe!




Offroad FTMFW
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #2327
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,613
Whenever I say I have a Mustang people will always ask if it's a V8..... They don't seem to really ask when they actually see me driving it LOL
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:06 PM   #2328
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
There's an episode where Sheldon asks if anyone know how an internal combustion engine works because their car broke down and everybody raised their hands.

Than he asks if anyone can actually fix one, and the all put them down lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Yeah!! I saw every episode at least three times funny...
Even funnier if the were StangHeads instead of proffesors... LOL.... I'd like to see that !!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #2329
Registered Member
Regular
 
H.Doofenshmirtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
That's what you get for running a stock midpipe!

That may be true (ok it is), but comparing a stock V8 to an inline six?

Does not compute lol
__________________
Now that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
-Dennis Miller
H.Doofenshmirtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #2330
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Doofenshmirtz View Post
That may be true (ok it is), but comparing a stock V8 to an inline six?

Does not compute lol
I once had a ricer kid at work telling me his Sentra Spec V sounded just like a V8 because of his exhaust. Was getting really defensive and angry at me and another co-worker laughing at him. People are idiots about most things automotive. For everyone that takes the $25 and a half hour to do their own oil, 20 people take their cars to Jiffy Lube for "The Works" and wind up spending $50+ getting talked into a "full inspection" or whatever.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #2331
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
I gave a coworker a ride the other day. She knows literally nothing about cars. Zip. So we were going along and I did a light pull up a hill and the exhaust did it's thing. She asks "josh, does your engine always make that sound?" I was confused at the question. How could it sound different? Haha So I said, "well, only when I do this." I put it in select shift, down into 2nd and dropped the pedal to the floor. Ohhhhh you should have heard her screams.
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #2332
Registered Member
Regular
 
spartacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: omaha
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 29
Mustangz collecting panties since 1965.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #2333
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I gave a coworker a ride the other day. She knows literally nothing about cars. Zip. So we were going along and I did a light pull up a hill and the exhaust did it's thing. She asks "josh, does your engine always make that sound?" I was confused at the question. How could it sound different? Haha So I said, "well, only when I do this." I put it in select shift, down into 2nd and dropped the pedal to the floor. Ohhhhh you should have heard her screams.
Nothing more fun than having riders digging fingers into dash, door handle or whatever is closest and hanging on for dear life....:-O

Sent from my XT907 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #2334
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
Mustangz collecting panties since 1964.5.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt68 View Post
Nothing more fun than having riders digging fingers into dash, door handle or whatever is closest and hanging on for dear life....:-O

Sent from my XT907 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Took a girl for a ride in mine last week, she owns a 2007 v6 auto. I just did a little pull onto the highway and she grabbed the door handle faster than I could blink.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #2335
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I JUST got a bunch of Mods on yesterday, I pulled into the gas station this am and a guy next to me at a pump said. Car is too loud, why did you do that? I said extra horsepower... plus it sounds cool. He said why would you want more horsepower, that cant be good for the environment because you will use more gas. Guy behind him at other pump must have listened and said if you dont get it you wont ever get it... got into his car (Nismo 370Z) Laughing.

I told the guy to eat a burger, he said why, I laughed and said you enviro people... cows emit more methane from their crap every year than all cars in the world combined. Eat a burger... save the planet.
Some peoples kids...SMH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I always tell people like them that if they like roller coasters then they'd like a fast car. That's just about the best I can do as far as helping them to understand. Lol
You could do that...or just do what I do, tell them to blow me...
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #2336
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I once had a ricer kid at work telling me his Sentra Spec V sounded just like a V8 because of his exhaust. Was getting really defensive and angry at me and another co-worker laughing at him. People are idiots about most things automotive. For everyone that takes the $25 and a half hour to do their own oil, 20 people take their cars to Jiffy Lube for "The Works" and wind up spending $50+ getting talked into a "full inspection" or whatever.
The 8 quarts needed in the coyote costs almost $100 with the oil filter of Royal Purple to DIY... the good ol days of changing your own oil for cheaper are almost extinct. The $15 you pay in labor to have a shop do it are worth not making a mess and traveling to dump the oil.
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #2337
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
The 8 quarts needed in the coyote costs almost $100 with the oil filter of Royal Purple to DIY... the good ol days of changing your own oil for cheaper are almost extinct. The $15 you pay in labor to have a shop do it are worth not making a mess and traveling to dump the oil.
I am so lucky, buddy of mine works at Valvoline and gives me the emplyee discount so I get an 8qt. synthetic change for $48. Well worth it. 8 qts is a $h!t ton of oil to buy and yes, getting rid of it is a drag.
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:52 PM   #2338
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I am so lucky, buddy of mine works at Valvoline and gives me the emplyee discount so I get an 8qt. synthetic change for $48. Well worth it. 8 qts is a $h!t ton of oil to buy and yes, getting rid of it is a drag.
I hear ya there Naples ... I'm capable of doing it just a pain trying to clean up and get rid of old oil....I'd rather pay a little extra. ... and I know enough to not fall for their doom n gloom you must have this service and that service done too....its over due...LOL...
Every time my wife takes her ride to get oil changed they got her thinking there is 20 other things wrong with it...

Sent from my XT907 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #2339
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
The 8 quarts needed in the coyote costs almost $100 with the oil filter of Royal Purple to DIY... the good ol days of changing your own oil for cheaper are almost extinct. The $15 you pay in labor to have a shop do it are worth not making a mess and traveling to dump the oil.
8 quarts of Motorcraft is $35-$40 depending on where you shop. A WIX filter is $6. If you want to waste your money on RP that is fine but it doesn't mean that the days of changing your oil on your own is better/cheaper are over because you are overpaying for oil. And if you ARE going to spend that sort of money on oil at least get Amsoil @$10/qt. Still a WIX filter.

As far as the actual change. Paying $15 of labor to a shop... you have to make damn sure the tech YOU specify is doing it and that you trust him. You don't want to know what sort of labor most places use to do the oil changes and some of the things I've encountered myself/heard stories about from my father in law who is a ASE Master Tech at Honda. And that is a dealership. If you take your car to a "Qwik Lube" be comforted in the knowledge that a minimum wage worker is doing the oil in your $40k car.

Sorry if I sound like an *** but the $$$ for the high dollar oils is just not necessary unless you are running a race engine. Motorcraft comes in the Coyote from Ford under warranty, its a great oil and lasts as long as the service spec states. All I use in all my vehicles. But if RP makes someone feel better I guess there is no price to be put on peace of mind...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:54 PM   #2340
Registered Member
Regular
 
Alonzo.dargan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 273
If you guys want to save on royal purple oil its better to buy it by gallons. I buy a 5 gallon rp for $131 shipped.

Sent from my SHV-E120S using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Alonzo.dargan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #2341
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
"Can I drive it?"

How the feck would I know if they could drive it? I've never seen you drive!

If they meant to say "may I drive it," that would be an easy answer. No.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo.dargan1 View Post
If you guys want to save on royal purple oil its better to buy it by gallons. I buy a 5 gallon rp for $131 shipped.

Sent from my SHV-E120S using Mustang Evolution mobile app
But RP doesn't make 5W50.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #2342
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
"Can I drive it?"

How the feck would I know if they could drive it? I've never seen you drive!

If they meant to say "may I drive it," that would be an easy answer. No.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------



But RP doesn't make 5W50.
With the car you got you can't blame them. I'm sure a lot of us here would ask the same but we know the answer before we even ask
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #2343
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,572
Back when I first got my GT, some jealous football player (who I've never gotten along with, and the dude looks like Igor) said that my friends 06 V6 was better... My friend knows mine is better, and I briefly tell the guy about mine, and the only comeback the football player keeps saying is "but his is a convertible"

Haha, that was stupid, and downright hilarious.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #2344
Registered Member
Regular
 
EnglishWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 24
I've heard that mustangs "are a girl's car" from Honda owners who also said Ford is a fix or repair daily affair... oh I should mention... they've never owned a Ford, nor a muscle car, but must be experts in both topics right?
__________________
2011 Mustang V6 | Airaid CAI | 91 Performance Tune | Borla S-Type Catback | Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace | 30% 3M Semi-Metallic Tint | Double Powder Coated Rims |
EnglishWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:50 PM   #2345
Registered User
Newbie
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moberly
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3
i get asked if my car has a 5.0 atleast once every 2-3 months, i repspond " no its a 4.6 V8 they stopped making the 5.0 from 96-2010"
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:26 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.