Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 68 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #2346
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post
i get asked if my car has a 5.0 atleast once every 2-3 months, i repspond " no its a 4.6 V8 they stopped making the 5.0 from 96-2010"

A guy asked me if I had a 302 and I said no just a 281, and he is like you mean a 289, and told me I did not even know what size motor I had! I had to laugh
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #2347
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Back when I first got my GT, some jealous football player (who I've never gotten along with, and the dude looks like Igor) said that my friends 06 V6 was better... My friend knows mine is better, and I briefly tell the guy about mine, and the only comeback the football player keeps saying is "but his is a convertible"

Haha, that was stupid, and downright hilarious.
Big Stupid football players say the stupidest things.. LOL... (he obviously suffered one too many blows to the head)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 PM   #2348
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
Big Stupid football players say the stupidest things.. LOL... (he obviously suffered one too many blows to the head)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
He doesn'g like you because a girl he has a crush on smiled nice and big at you... jealousy... LOL...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 PM   #2349
Registered Member
Regular
 
EnglishWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
Big Stupid football players say the stupidest things.. LOL... (he obviously suffered one too many blows to the head)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Maybe he doesnt care about the mods, but the only way he can fit into a decent car is if the top folds down.
__________________
2011 Mustang V6 | Airaid CAI | 91 Performance Tune | Borla S-Type Catback | Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace | 30% 3M Semi-Metallic Tint | Double Powder Coated Rims |
EnglishWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:36 PM   #2350
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,568
Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWolf View Post
Maybe he doesnt care about the mods, but the only way he can fit into a decent car is if the top folds down.

Probably, the guy is literally Igor and a Neanderthal. When one of my friends came to a basketball game(he plays basketball also) her first reaction seeing him..."He looks like a caveman!"
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #2351
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWolf View Post
Maybe he doesnt care about the mods, but the only way he can fit into a decent car is if the top folds down.

It's hard enough getting into my coupe! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393915030.062187.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	149623


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #2352
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
It's hard enough getting into my coupe! Attachment 149623


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

I legitimately know someone who is Samoan and he drives a VW beetle and put the seat in the middle of the car and his head sticks through the sun roof.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:46 PM   #2353
Registered Member
Regular
 
EnglishWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I legitimately know someone who is Samoan and he drives a VW beetle and put the seat in the middle of the car and his head sticks through the sun roof.
Thats insanity! I hope he has a sunroof bug deflector.. yum.
__________________
2011 Mustang V6 | Airaid CAI | 91 Performance Tune | Borla S-Type Catback | Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace | 30% 3M Semi-Metallic Tint | Double Powder Coated Rims |
EnglishWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #2354
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
8 quarts of Motorcraft is $35-$40 depending on where you shop. A WIX filter is $6. If you want to waste your money on RP that is fine but it doesn't mean that the days of changing your oil on your own is better/cheaper are over because you are overpaying for oil. And if you ARE going to spend that sort of money on oil at least get Amsoil @$10/qt. Still a WIX filter.

As far as the actual change. Paying $15 of labor to a shop... you have to make damn sure the tech YOU specify is doing it and that you trust him. You don't want to know what sort of labor most places use to do the oil changes and some of the things I've encountered myself/heard stories about from my father in law who is a ASE Master Tech at Honda. And that is a dealership. If you take your car to a "Qwik Lube" be comforted in the knowledge that a minimum wage worker is doing the oil in your $40k car.

Sorry if I sound like an *** but the $$$ for the high dollar oils is just not necessary unless you are running a race engine. Motorcraft comes in the Coyote from Ford under warranty, its a great oil and lasts as long as the service spec states. All I use in all my vehicles. But if RP makes someone feel better I guess there is no price to be put on peace of mind...

I dont know where u buy your oil from but even motorcraft will run you around $80 when tax is done with ya which is a lot more than $25 like you said... If I could get my oil for 25 then sure we'd all be changing our own oil... but by the time u get that dumb as cover out the way (which is a pain in the ***) then clean up the oil from it splashing off the frame then driving the used ***** to a auto shop who will take it... the $100ish I pay to have it done doesn't sound so unreasonable. I was just making a comment to your post... wasnt trying to hurt any feelings.
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:45 AM   #2355
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
I bought my 96GT with a rattle noise with the motor. I found out it was a bad TC tensioner and everyone asked "why did you fix it if was still running?" And these are people with some automotive knowledge :-[
SMH...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:57 AM   #2356
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Back when I first got my GT, some jealous football player (who I've never gotten along with, and the dude looks like Igor) said that my friends 06 V6 was better... My friend knows mine is better, and I briefly tell the guy about mine, and the only comeback the football player keeps saying is "but his is a convertible"

Haha, that was stupid, and downright hilarious.
That's not stupid. I would take a V6 vert over a hardtop GT any day.

It's a vert thing. You either get it or you don't.

Verts FTW!
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #2357
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Well if that's the case, i could kick myself for getting rid of my 93 Lebaron o_O LOL

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #2358
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
I dont know where u buy your oil from but even motorcraft will run you around $80 when tax is done with ya which is a lot more than $25 like you said... If I could get my oil for 25 then sure we'd all be changing our own oil... but by the time u get that dumb as cover out the way (which is a pain in the ***) then clean up the oil from it splashing off the frame then driving the used ***** to a auto shop who will take it... the $100ish I pay to have it done doesn't sound so unreasonable. I was just making a comment to your post... wasnt trying to hurt any feelings.
I don't know where in hell Motorcraft is $10/qt... That's what Amsoil costs... A 5 qt jug of Motorcraft is $25 at Autozone, its $18-$20 at Wal Mart. So TEN quarts will be $40-$50. Wix filter is $6.

I'm not trying to hurt any feelings either but I simply would not trust a tech at a shop to do my oil period. At dealers they farm out the oil changes to the low wage workers, at a "qwik lube" its barely trained minimum wage workers doing it. No thanks. Yes the covers suck on the newer cars but its not really that difficult. If you get oil all over the frame buy an oil shield or just make your own out of cardboard and foil. That's what I do.

However its not my car. If paying $100 for an oil change is worth it to you then that's on you, not my car and not my money. However, IMO, its goddamn crazy.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #2359
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Dude full synthetic runs 7.99 a qt and thats the cheap ****. Lets stop arguing over dumb ****.
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:02 PM   #2360
Registered Member
Regular
 
Depack21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Flanders
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 259
So there's this little ***** who parks in this handicapped spot for no reason at my highschool. Has authritis or something. Anyway she drives a stock v6 camaro with a mustache in the front and body damage everywhere. Today when we were leaving I was parked next to her waiting for my sister. She comes out gets in her car and revs it at me. I'm like WTF! So I rev back at her and me having a v8 with pype bombs, immediately frowns and hangs her head in shame. The best part was her friends laughed and gave me a thumbs up. It made my day.
Depack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #2361
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
Dude full synthetic runs 7.99 a qt and thats the cheap ****. Lets stop arguing over dumb ****.
I'm talking Motorcraft which is semi synthetic and all you need but yeah, $7.99 is cheap for a group IV oil. You can get group III SuperTech for like $5/qt but yes we are arguing over different things I think. Except that I will not trust a minimal wage worker to touch my car lol. W/e, like I said to each their own.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #2362
Registered Member
Regular
 
spartacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: omaha
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depack21 View Post
So there's this little ***** who parks in this handicapped spot for no reason at my highschool. Has authritis or something. Anyway she drives a stock v6 camaro with a mustache in the front and body damage everywhere. Today when we were leaving I was parked next to her waiting for my sister. She comes out gets in her car and revs it at me. I'm like WTF! So I rev back at her and me having a v8 with pype bombs, immediately frowns and hangs her head in shame. The best part was her friends laughed and gave me a thumbs up. It made my day.
Lol I love when people think they have a loud car and small engine. I have been driving my dad's f250 diesel with stacks when there's snow, and some little a hole in a Honda Accord was revving his engine in the parking lot so I went over there did a full burn out with 12.5 wide tires and the black smoke from the dual stacks was like going a good 25 feet in the air. Him and his little buddies **** there pants.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:33 AM   #2363
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
Lol I love when people think they have a loud car and small engine. I have been driving my dad's f250 diesel with stacks when there's snow, and some little a hole in a Honda Accord was revving his engine in the parking lot so I went over there did a full burn out with 12.5 wide tires and the black smoke from the dual stacks was like going a good 25 feet in the air. Him and his little buddies **** there pants.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I can not count the ricers I have destroyed with my Diesel They talk trash all the way to the line and when I hit the go pedal and that black smoke pours in their window and fill their lane....crickets
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #2364
Come join the murder

Supporter
 
Cise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 503
I get a lot of V6 hate, but little do they know I got 305 horses that I plan on cranking up soon

Also I love seeing a diesel eat a Honda.
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #2365
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
My girl's 4 year old daughter told her she likes my "blue fast car".

My car is not blue. Idiot.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:32 PM   #2366
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSconvert View Post
My girl's 4 year old daughter told her she likes my "blue fast car".

My car is not blue. Idiot.

Uhh.. Lmao. You might wanna check your girl lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #2367
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Uhh.. Lmao. You might wanna check your girl lol


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Haha my girl said she told her daughter that my car wasn't blue, to which she responded "I know, but it's fast."
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #2368
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cobra mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pasadena
Region: Maryland
Posts: 365
I put the top down at the gas station and before I pull off this Heffer is walking past and says to me I "I love your moms car " :/
Iv paid for every dime for this car . People just can't comprehend I make more money than them .
Fat ***** wish she could get this dick
__________________
Cobra marks youtube account www.youtube.com/user/Bbbrrraaaggghhhttt
Cobra mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:12 AM   #2369
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra mark View Post
I put the top down at the gas station and before I pull off this Heffer is walking past and says to me I "I love your moms car " :/
Iv paid for every dime for this car . People just can't comprehend I make more money than them .
Fat ***** wish she could get this dick

Aww that's messed up, they are haters
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:15 AM   #2370
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mosified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 717
Nothin wrong with gettin' paper good or bad, they're still lookin at you now!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
__________________
96 GT, P.I. Swap, X-PYPE, 4.10's, BAMA Chip.
Mosified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #2371
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra mark View Post
I put the top down at the gas station and before I pull off this Heffer is walking past and says to me I "I love your moms car " :/
Iv paid for every dime for this car . People just can't comprehend I make more money than them .
Fat ***** wish she could get this dick

How many moms ya know that drive a SVT Cobra vert???? Ummm , not many...she's just jealous!!!! WTH was she driving??
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #2372
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyBoyV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago Area
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt68 View Post
How many moms ya know that drive a SVT Cobra vert???? Ummm , not many...she's just jealous!!!! WTH was she driving??

Lets be real here. She got back to her wagon, the farmer hooked her back up, and away they went. Only logical way that coulda panned out.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:25 AM   #2373
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
Lets be real here. She got back to her wagon, the farmer hooked her back up, and away they went. Only logical way that coulda panned out.

LMAO! You prob about right
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:34 PM   #2374
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
So......we pull in to park at the hotel we are staying at and My daughter, my own flesh n blood says " dad look! There's a Mustang just like yours.........:-/ ...Me: babe, that's a Camaro RS.....SMDH
I SWEAR I raised her better than that!
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #2375
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt68 View Post
So......we pull in to park at the hotel we are staying at and My daughter, my own flesh n blood says " dad look! There's a Mustang just like yours.........:-/ ...Me: babe, that's a Camaro RS.....SMDH
I SWEAR I raised her better than that!
Sounds like its time for a paternity test.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:09 PM   #2376
Registered Member
Regular
 
curt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leesburg
Region: Georgia
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Sounds like its time for a paternity test.

Nah bro, after 15 years she's mine...LOL! Just gotta teach her better, feel like I've failed her as a father...I mean if she don't know the difference tween a Stang and a Camaro ...HaHaHaHa
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:51 PM   #2377
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
"Hey, buy that K&N oil filter, it makes your oil pump faster" uhhhh.. It's a filter not a pump "yeah but it still makes your oil cooler and faster"

.....
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #2378
Registered Member
Regular
 
ccabral14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 123
"You can't turbo a mustang, you can only supercharge them"
ccabral14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #2379
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 68
back a few years...
I was challenged by a red WS 6 Trans am ( I will in my 94 cobra with a little nitrous)...
the guy wanted to race me with 4 ppl in my car and only he and his buddy in his. I was like OK
so we ran a few lights...I won pretty easy. he gets up to another light and says "ah man I missed a shift" "wanna go again" so I am like sure...wtheck...
I bet him even worse this go round...so I pull up and say "let me guess you missed another gear" lol
he flipped me off and exited...
__________________
2003 COBRA/2004 GT w DOHC Cobra Engine and trans/5spd. IN PROGRESS
67 Mustang Coupe.

1965 F100 w/EFI 5.0 w 5spd.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #2380
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
back a few years...

I was challenged by a red WS 6 Trans am ( I will in my 94 cobra with a little nitrous)...

the guy wanted to race me with 4 ppl in my car and only he and his buddy in his. I was like OK

so we ran a few lights...I won pretty easy. he gets up to another light and says "ah man I missed a shift" "wanna go again" so I am like sure...wtheck...

I bet him even worse this go round...so I pull up and say "let me guess you missed another gear" lol

he flipped me off and exited...

That wouldn't happen in an automatic


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:29 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.