Whats the stupidest thing someone said about your car? - Page 69 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #2381
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt68 View Post
So......we pull in to park at the hotel we are staying at and My daughter, my own flesh n blood says " dad look! There's a Mustang just like yours.........:-/ ...Me: babe, that's a Camaro RS.....SMDH
I SWEAR I raised her better than that!

Hahaha X( NOOO lol
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #2382
Registered Member
Regular

Someone asked me if I put a body kit on a gt . :/

What is wrong with people .....
Old 03-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #2383
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra mark View Post
Someone asked me if I put a body kit on a gt . :/

What is wrong with people .....

Don't forget the snake ya put on there too!! LOL ...some people SMDH :-/
curt68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #2384
Registered Member
Regular

For record If I had a gt I would throw a cobra bumper on it maybe and I wouldn't knock anyone els for doing it .
Old 03-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #2385
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
My 02 mustang GT was destroyed a few years ago. This DB in a parking lot with a rice burner came up to me and said his car would do circles around my mustang and I couldn't touch sh-- with my car.

Well you don't mess with a US Marine with PTSD. I got in my mustang jammed it in first smoked the tires and rammed his sh-- bag rice burner. I got out of my mustang and said " I guess my mustang can touch ***** like yours ".

Real story. I just told the police my car slipped into first and slammed this piece of *****.
OOORAH!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #2386
Registered Member
Regular

It's a good look but I wouldn't throw the snakes on a gt .
Old 03-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #2387
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3racing View Post
OOORAH!

I wish I saw his reaction lmfao
Old 03-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #2388
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
+1 on the PTSD.. Sorry to hear about it. It runs in my family. Not good how one gets it.. Sukkss.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2014, 10:01 PM   #2389
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
My brother just saw Cobra Marks computer art and said "it looks like my car".. I told him that was a pretty stupid thing to say. LOL

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394423980287.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	150151  
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #2390
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
back a few years...
I was challenged by a red WS 6 Trans am ( I will in my 94 cobra with a little nitrous)...
the guy wanted to race me with 4 ppl in my car and only he and his buddy in his. I was like OK
so we ran a few lights...I won pretty easy. he gets up to another light and says "ah man I missed a shift" "wanna go again" so I am like sure...wtheck...
I bet him even worse this go round...so I pull up and say "let me guess you missed another gear" lol
he flipped me off and exited...
Watch it with the street racing talk. It's not allowed on the ME forums.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #2391
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
Watch it with the street racing talk. It's not allowed on the ME forums.

ITS DA POPO RUNNNNN

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #2392
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Right before I got my brand new drag radials, I was rolling out on the stock Pirelli's. I stopped near the end of my driveway as a school bus dropped of some urchins. A group of 7-8 boys, about Freshmen age start asking me about the car, so I turned down my music and talked to them a minute. Same old questions, how fast is it, blah - blah. Here's where it gets good, the littlest one says, I bet you can't spin them in that Camaro... I busted a gut... Even his friends started ragging him. So I yelled out, well if it was a Camaro, it wouldn't do this, and I took that old set of Pirelli's, and burned them very hard and smoked out the whole area! The end of my driveway looks like the starting line at the drags now! Then I slowly eased out of the fog, onto the road, and slowly cruised off. I bet those kids had a story to tell the rest of the afternoon...
Konawin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #2393
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konawin View Post
Right before I got my brand new drag radials, I was rolling out on the stock Pirelli's. I stopped near the end of my driveway as a school bus dropped of some urchins. A group of 7-8 boys, about Freshmen age start asking me about the car, so I turned down my music and talked to them a minute. Same old questions, how fast is it, blah - blah. Here's where it gets good, the littlest one says, I bet you can't spin them in that Camaro... I busted a gut... Even his friends started ragging him. So I yelled out, well if it was a Camaro, it wouldn't do this, and I took that old set of Pirelli's, and burned them very hard and smoked out the whole area! The end of my driveway looks like the starting line at the drags now! Then I slowly eased out of the fog, onto the road, and slowly cruised off. I bet those kids had a story to tell the rest of the afternoon...

Your neighbors must love you....

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #2394
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
Your neighbors must love you....

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

I got TOLD today that my Mach came stock with OHV 4.6 and that since it's got a dohc in it its a 5.0 because they are the only ones the make (yes he refered to 5.0 as the company that produces the power plants for the new gt) ohc motors. Hes in highschool that mommy and daddy just bought him a 2014 gt. Told me hes a master tech, and that he would demolish my car. I told him the local track is opening the gates this weekend and to prove it. He seriously said he was going to take my car... I laughed his little fat friend and him got mad and told me that their crew is going to run this town.... I yelled All Hail RPM RACING (their "crew") and busted out laughing. They exited the parking lot, got in front of me and punched it... Almost got taken out by a big *** duramax and I'm pretty sure the driver of said duramax wasn't too pleased seeing is how he busted a ***** and started following him. Gotta love it
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #2395
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
Lol I was thinking the same thing.

I got TOLD today that my Mach came stock with OHV 4.6 and that since it's got a dohc in it its a 5.0 because they are the only ones the make (yes he refered to 5.0 as the company that produces the power plants for the new gt) ohc motors. Hes in highschool that mommy and daddy just bought him a 2014 gt. Told me hes a master tech, and that he would demolish my car. I told him the local track is opening the gates this weekend and to prove it. He seriously said he was going to take my car... I laughed his little fat friend and him got mad and told me that their crew is going to run this town.... I yelled All Hail RPM RACING (their "crew") and busted out laughing. They exited the parking lot, got in front of me and punched it... Almost got taken out by a big *** duramax and I'm pretty sure the driver of said duramax wasn't too pleased seeing is how he busted a ***** and started following him. Gotta love it

dude some of these new gt coyote guys think they walk on water..... theres always a bigger fish ..... i know this bc i drive a minnow lol

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
satin06silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #2396
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by satin06silver View Post
dude some of these new gt coyote guys think they walk on water..... theres always a bigger fish ..... i know this bc i drive a minnow lol

Lol haha thanks for the laugh homie!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #2397
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by satin06silver View Post
Agreed, there are more than a few ppl with Coyotes who think they can't lose. Coyote is a badass but by no means invincible. Saddens me that mommy/daddy buy their kids their cars like this for a first car but there will always be spoiled yuppie ******* kids that get everything handed to them. Karma is a ***** though.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:35 PM   #2398
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Lol haha thanks for the laugh homie!

anytime bro im just a stage 2 clutched cold air fed mufflerless sixbanger lol and i honestly get butterflies when i see a new edge (non termi) walk on a coyote

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
satin06silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #2399
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Agreed, there are more than a few ppl with Coyotes who think they can't lose. Coyote is a badass but by no means invincible. Saddens me that mommy/daddy buy their kids their cars like this for a first car but there will always be spoiled yuppie ******* kids that get everything handed to them. Karma is a ***** though.

Word.. Took me till I was 36 to get mine. Earned in blood sweat tears and booze (booze probably added to the delay). I cleaned toilets and worked the warehouse in retail for 13 years. Paid my way late through college. Now have a ridiculously awesome job and pay that I earned the hard way. These kids will never understand the value of a buck unless they struggled for it.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #2400
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Word.. Took me till I was 36 to get mine. Earned in blood sweat tears and booze (booze probably added to the delay). I cleaned toilets and worked the warehouse in retail for 13 years. Paid my way late through college. Now have a ridiculously awesome job and pay that I earned the hard way. These kids will never understand the value of a buck unless they struggled for it.

+1
Old 03-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #2401
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm only 24 but I learned at a very young age the value of a dollar. I started out horrible and do to my actions am having to put college on hold, I'm going to be a late bloomer i guess but its matured me like crazy (sad it took a few months in jail and over $50k in lawyers and fines but yeah). Glad to see that its possible!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #2402
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
I'm only 24 but I learned at a very young age the value of a dollar. I started out horrible and do to my actions am having to put college on hold, I'm going to be a late bloomer i guess but its matured me like crazy (sad it took a few months in jail and over $50k in lawyers and fines but yeah). Glad to see that its possible!
That's a good attitude to have at least and yeah, you can recover from pretty much everything if you keep a good head on your shoulders and learn from mistakes. I got myself into a really bad financial situation a few years ago. I somehow managed to never miss a payment and keep my credit blemish free but I will not really be able to be secure with money for another 2-3 years till my consolidation stuff is paid off. One reason why I'm in a 98 GT right now lol. Although I love my 98.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #2403
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's a good attitude to have at least and yeah, you can recover from pretty much everything if you keep a good head on your shoulders and learn from mistakes. I got myself into a really bad financial situation a few years ago. I somehow managed to never miss a payment and keep my credit blemish free but I will not really be able to be secure with money for another 2-3 years till my consolidation stuff is paid off. One reason why I'm in a 98 GT right now lol. Although I love my 98.

Yeah man i absolutely LOVE your gt!
Old 03-11-2014, 06:40 AM   #2404
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
I'm right there with you on that. I got in with some really bad people. Three months of unemployment, 20lbs and a crippling addiction later, the engine blew on my Camaro that was being financed. I got out, somewhat fixed the car and sold it for a sizable loss. Almost 5 years later I have a well paying job, a fair amount in savings, should be looking for a house very soon, and my '14 GT at the ripe old age of 25 (next month).

My girl's dad gave me ***** yesterday because he called me to ask a Mustang question and I ignored it. In reality, I was beyond hammered at Fake Patty's and was receiving 2 bags of saline from my EMT buddy. He called to ask "Where does the Boss 302 fall in the hierarchy?". I told him not to call me with stupid questions.

I should also add that he could beat me to a pulp but I have known their family for 7 years, so I get away with much more than I should, lol.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #2405
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
"You have a mustang? That's gay, I drive a civic." Lmao..
dakoteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:23 PM   #2406
Registered Member
Regular

This is a stupid question for me to ask so I figure I put it in this thread... But wat the hell does BUMP mean on forums lol
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #2407
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by comporange View Post
This is a stupid question for me to ask so I figure I put it in this thread... But wat the hell does BUMP mean on forums lol

I think they are just trying to get the tread active again so people notice it. And it doesn't go to the bottom because it hasn't been posted on for a while. I could be wrong but that's my guess
07 S197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #2408
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
My brother just saw Cobra Marks computer art and said "it looks like my car".. I told him that was a pretty stupid thing to say. LOL

Lol he knows his colors
Old 03-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #2409
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by comporange View Post

Simply bumps the thread back to the top.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #2410
Registered Member
Regular

Ok Kool just never knew lol
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #2411
Registered Member
Regular

Guy said mustangs aren't muscle cars and are girl cars... Yet camaros and challengers/chargers are muscle cars lol. I asked why and he smiled and said "idk..."

Derp

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #2412
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post
I can not count the ricers I have destroyed with my Diesel They talk trash all the way to the line and when I hit the go pedal and that black smoke pours in their window and fill their lane....crickets
I love messing with ricers with my dmax
And your right so funny when you fill there car with smoke. Nothing better when a 7,000 pound truck walks a 2,500 pound car
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:58 PM   #2413
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
On my way home from the gym an '05 Toyota Celica stops next to me at the light and asks me to roll down the window.

I immediately start thinking "Oh God what now?"
He says, "hey man, is that a V6?"
I say it is
He says "Aw man those things are slow I would destroy you."
I just smiled and said "Have you done anything to that car besides the front and rear bumper, huge wing and fart can?"
He said "Man these mods bring me to 170HP"
I said "You realize this thing is bone stock and has 305 HP right?"
His face was priceless, it was like I told a 5 yr old Santa isn't real
He just said "Oh...um.... nevermind" and rolled his window back up

He kept his distance the rest of the ride home. I'll never understand the "mustangs are slow" comment some people seem to have, totally blows my mind.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #2414
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooperV6 View Post
On my way home from the gym an '05 Toyota Celica stops next to me at the light and asks me to roll down the window.

I immediately start thinking "Oh God what now?"
He says, "hey man, is that a V6?"
I say it is
He says "Aw man those things are slow I would destroy you."
I just smiled and said "Have you done anything to that car besides the front and rear bumper, huge wing and fart can?"
He said "Man these mods bring me to 170HP"
I said "You realize this thing is bone stock and has 305 HP right?"
His face was priceless, it was like I told a 5 yr old Santa isn't real
He just said "Oh...um.... nevermind" and rolled his window back up

He kept his distance the rest of the ride home. I'll never understand the "mustangs are slow" comment some people seem to have, totally blows my mind.

I know I had a guy in a raptor give me the jerk off sign 1 exit letter I'm guessing is where he need to get off
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #2415
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Guy said mustangs aren't muscle cars and are girl cars... Yet camaros and challengers/chargers are muscle cars lol. I asked why and he smiled and said "idk..."

Derp
Bwahahahaha ...good one

Sent from my XT907 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion