Frustrated!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Frustrated!!!!

What's more frustrating than ordering $2K worth of goodies and they day everything is supposed to be here the tuner and CAI are still sitting in the AM warehouse? This is even after calling the Bama guys on Wednesday just to make sure everything was good to go an being told that the tunes are done and would be shipped the next day. How and the hell do you forget to freaking ship an order out? Now I have to wait till at least Wednesday to get my stuff! And even worse is being told that this happens and the shipping people need to be reminded to do their job! This is probably my last order from AM as I am certain that there are other companies that can ship out products as advertised.
aegischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegischief View Post
What's more frustrating than ordering $2K worth of goodies and they day everything is supposed to be here the tuner and CAI are still sitting in the AM warehouse? This is even after calling the Bama guys on Wednesday just to make sure everything was good to go an being told that the tunes are done and would be shipped the next day. How and the hell do you forget to freaking ship an order out? Now I have to wait till at least Wednesday to get my stuff! And even worse is being told that this happens and the shipping people need to be reminded to do their job! This is probably my last order from AM as I am certain that there are other companies that can ship out products as advertised.
AM is absolutely fantastic at customer service but every now and then there will be a hiccup here and there. Stick with them for most things, I am sure they'll re-earn your trust.

That being said, we are all just a little spoiled, it is just one day lol

What TIME did you order?

"AmericanMuscle is very proud to offer FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING when you place your order by 5 PM EST on a business day. "
"Please allow 2 business days to process mounted & balanced wheel & tire orders, and 3-4 business days to process custom tune/tuner orders, before they ship out."

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that your order didn't ship when we expected it to. I'm going to look into this for you and figure out exactly what happened! Like listed below, we do have a 3-4 day turn around when it comes to custom tunes. However, if you called and were told your order was complete, there's no reason why it shouldn't have shipped! I completely understand how frustrating this can be...

Please shoot me a PM with your order number included. I'm going to have our Customer Service Manager contact you directly and make sure you're compensated correctly for the incorrect information you were given! We will do whatever it takes to gain your trust back, we would hate to loose you as a customer. Please let me know what we need to do to make things right again!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
So far I am 100% satisfied with the few things.i have ordered from there. (Bama tuner, Borla exhaust, few misc. items) Items arrived within 3 days of ordering
Borla S-Type stingers, BAMA SCT tuner, K & N Typhoon CAI, Classic Design Concepts light bar, MACH 1 chin spoiler, MACH 1000 w JVC Kvw 500 HU, plastidipped hood scoop, wing & Premium GT rims, painted calipers, 3.73 gears, black Bullitt fuel door, MMD hood struts, sub-frame connectors, SVE uca & lca, Power Stop drilled/slotted rotors
Peterzinyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
It's one day Late and it's free shipping stop it!! You'll be almost 400$ for shipping somewhere else
Next_up23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post

AM is absolutely fantastic at customer service but every now and then there will be a hiccup here and there. Stick with them for most things, I am sure they'll re-earn your trust.

That being said, we are all just a little spoiled, it is just one day lol

What TIME did you order?

"AmericanMuscle is very proud to offer FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING when you place your order by 5 PM EST on a business day. "
"Please allow 2 business days to process mounted & balanced wheel & tire orders, and 3-4 business days to process custom tune/tuner orders, before they ship out."
I not one day, its four.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next_up23 View Post
It's one day Late and it's free shipping stop it!! You'll be almost 400$ for shipping somewhere else
So it is totally acceptable to you to place an order for a tuner, not getting it when it should arrive, and then find out 9days after you placed your order that the tuner is still sitting in the warehouse and your tune has not been worked on at all? And this is after calling and being told that your tune is complete and ready to ship (2 days after placing order). You are a very forgiving person.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

So it is totally acceptable to you to place an order for a tuner, not getting it when it should arrive, and then find out 9days after you placed your order that the tuner is still sitting in the warehouse and your tune has not been worked on at all? And this is after calling and being told that your tune is complete and ready to ship (2 days after placing order). You are a very forgiving person.
Lol I'm just not so uptight about things, not everyone is perfect they slipped up so what, no biggy, you barely hear people complain about AM, so hey just bad luck they messed up your order, and you hear talking about your never going to buy from them again lol go for it and pay a little extra
Old 04-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
All I, or at least we, are saying is that since AM is very, very, very good usually, give them another shot.

I will admit I had an issue before with a tune that was never written until I called. Happens sometimes. They have 10s of thousands of customers. We're only forgiving because AM is active in the forums and they genuinely do push for customer satisfaction. Often even at their own expense.

No doubt your order should have been out, and no doubt you were jerked around a bit but hopefully you will still use them as a resource for parts.

Could be a whole lot worse.

'Cruzin' Concepts' worse, or 'Stage 3 Motorsports' worse.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 04-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Ive spent thousands with american muscle. I have had only minor incidents here and there, all of which were rectified way beyond my expectations. Its a shame you had a bad experience, but if you talk with them and let em know you are dissatisfied, they will make it right.

As for the comment on cruizin concepts, I have purchased several sets of wheels and tires from them. No issues and delivery took just a couple days. Will do more business with them in the future.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Even with that hiccup you are still getting your stuff faster than me lol, it takes a full 6 business days for it to ship to me because i'm in Cali. That doesn't include the day i ordered it because i rarely get an order in before 4pm eastern because that is 1pm here. So it usually takes 7-8 days from the day i ordered it to when its at my door. Its free shipping, stop complaining.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Even with that hiccup you are still getting your stuff faster than me lol, it takes a full 6 business days for it to ship to me because i'm in Cali. That doesn't include the day i ordered it because i rarely get an order in before 4pm eastern because that is 1pm here. So it usually takes 7-8 days from the day i ordered it to when its at my door. Its free shipping, stop complaining.
+199999999
I feel ya on that shipping I'm out here in LA also takes forever but like you said free shipping bro lol
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

My issue had nothing to do with the time frame involved in shipping, but the false comments I received after calling to get things figured out. In the end, the guys at Bama found the mistake and made it right. Even got a courtesy phone call today so they could explain to me what happened, which I appreciated.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My issue had nothing to do with the time frame involved in shipping, but the false comments I received after calling to get things figured out. In the end, the guys at Bama found the mistake and made it right. Even got a courtesy phone call today so they could explain to me what happened, which I appreciated.
That's great to here you seeee thier customer service is top notch!!! Cut them a break once in a while lol
Old 04-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Pony View Post
Ive spent thousands with american muscle. I have had only minor incidents here and there, all of which were rectified way beyond my expectations. Its a shame you had a bad experience, but if you talk with them and let em know you are dissatisfied, they will make it right.

As for the comment on cruizin concepts, I have purchased several sets of wheels and tires from them. No issues and delivery took just a couple days. Will do more business with them in the future.
Cruizin' Concepts has a reputation for not being very helpful and outright nasty and arrogant.

I do not doubt you have never had any issues. I have ordered from them and no issues either but I expect to have them since their rep precedes them.

As for OP, yes, you are in the right, period. I just wanted to sway you from abandoning them.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 05-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #16
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
I'm glad to hear you're all squared away. I sent your information over to our lead Bama manager the moment I saw this thread! Again, I apologize that we dropped the ball on your order but I'm glad we were able to make it right for you.

Please shoot me a PM if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion