Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Early bday surprise

771 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  muse14 
#1 ·
My 21st birthday is on Saturday finally seem like the month of April has been going very slow,, okay so straight into,, I bought my dual exhuast setup about two weeks ago just got it on last week, I just cut a hole on the drivers side and it just wasn't cutting out for my taste idk didn't like it, and I knew I wanted a gt bumper and every time we drove my car I'll be like man I need a new bumper!!! Lol so I went hunting for one on Craig list no luck finally just emailed ford( Santa Monica) and ask how much for a gt and a gt/cs rear bumper they said 250$ total for the gt and 410 for gtcs, so I told them I'll just take the gt rear bumper on Friday ,, I left my leftop on the table and my girlfriend being NOSY lol read our emails and went to pick it up today , best gf or what lol!!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Aww man I had to take a look and man that's gt/cs is sexy!!! How much did you pay for it?!!
So far I'm digging them bro, !! Just waited to get the Mac prochamper so. Can weld it and get rid of the bolt on

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Happy early BD ol'buddy, the girls a keeper.
Hahaha thanks my man !! She sure is but she out did me-_- she had a 2012 v6 mustang Mann !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.