Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Value?

667 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Soccerluvr4 
#1 ·
Do you guys think mods will increase or decreased a '13 v6 Mustangs value. Taking condition out of the equation. I am not planning on selling mine anytime soon, but I am looking a few years down the line, and I don't want to do anything that would significantly affect the value.
To a private buyer?
To a dealership for trade in?

#4 ·
Agreed. A cars value only decreases. It can increase if its really old, or rare. And v6 mustangs will never be rare as they make sooooo many of em.

If you dont want to hurt the value, only do mods that you can reverse. I personally only buy 100% stock vehicles. They are less likely to have ghetto work done on them and I have a clean slate to work from. There are a lot of people that feel that way.

#5 ·
I'm not really looking to increase the value, basically what I'm asking is if I were to do some mods, would it reduce the value of the car as if it were stock? Not including the money put into the mods, just the car itself stock vs with mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.