next year marks the big five oh... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToplessCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alcolu, South Carolina
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 79
next year marks the big five oh...

Since the Stang will be 50years strong next year... Do you think they may produce another Cobra R?

Whats your take on '50years of Mustang'
ToplessCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToplessCobra View Post
Since the Stang will be 50years strong next year... Do you think they may produce another Cobra R?

Whats your take on '50years of Mustang'
Boss 429
Lol jk :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToplessCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alcolu, South Carolina
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Boss 429
Lol jk :p
Just the thought of that would be sweet
ToplessCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToplessCobra View Post

Just the thought of that would be sweet
Wouldn't happen tho.
Because of the govt
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToplessCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alcolu, South Carolina
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Wouldn't happen tho.
Because of the govt
Well... We arent talkn about GM who i might add used bail out money... And in turn made the 427 Vette... This is a creative subject. What do u think we WILL see for 50 years of Mustang...
ToplessCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToplessCobra View Post

Well... We arent talkn about GM who i might add used bail out money... And in turn made the 427 Vette... This is a creative subject. What do u think we WILL see for 50 years of Mustang...
Maybe a mach1
It's been a minute :p
We now what they're doing as far as motors go
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToplessCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alcolu, South Carolina
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 79
My mom... Yes my mom... Says what if they did an SVO... With the 6 banger and some boost...
ToplessCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
They won't do anything...You would have seen something about it by now. They are just going to come out with the new model and leave the 5.0 and the V6 the same for now. I am sure they will tweak the motors later. I would like to see the V6 Eco Boost that they use in the F150...That would be a awesome option! 365hp 450+ FPTQ in that light mustang...FAST is an understatement. I have seen Eco boost F150s with a mild tune run low 12's in the 1/4 mile...
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post
They won't do anything...You would have seen something about it by now. They are just going to come out with the new model and leave the 5.0 and the V6 the same for now. I am sure they will tweak the motors later. I would like to see the V6 Eco Boost that they use in the F150...That would be a awesome option! 365hp 450+ FPTQ in that light mustang...FAST is an understatement. I have seen Eco boost F150s with a mild tune run low 12's in the 1/4 mile...
Speaking of turbo'd 3.7
CFM's turbo made like 500 RWTQ on their mustang. I forgot hp numbers but dang!!!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToplessCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alcolu, South Carolina
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post
They won't do anything...You would have seen something about it by now. They are just going to come out with the new model and leave the 5.0 and the V6 the same for now. I am sure they will tweak the motors later. I would like to see the V6 Eco Boost that they use in the F150...That would be a awesome option! 365hp 450+ FPTQ in that light mustang...FAST is an understatement. I have seen Eco boost F150s with a mild tune run low 12's in the 1/4 mile...
Well u just said it... Id love to see the EcoBoost in one as well.
ToplessCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
redbeast0712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 545
I would love for them too bring back an old legend or maybe come up with something new to mark the 50th birthday.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeast0712 View Post
I would love for them too bring back an old legend or maybe come up with something new to mark the 50th birthday.
I mean besides the gt, v6, 500 so on.
redbeast0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.