'67 Shelby Super Snake & Eleanor auctioned - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
'67 Shelby Super Snake & Eleanor auctioned

Mecum auctioned off the one-of-a-kind super snake for $1.3 million & Eleanor went for $1 million. Those are some valuable mustangs baby!!
2013 DIB Premium GT/CS, 6MT, Cervinis Ram-Air Hood, RTR Charcoal 19X9.5s, BBK Cat Deletes & X-Pipe, DMH E-Cutouts, GT500 Rear Diffuser w/GT500 Quad-tip Axle-Backs, AED E85 Lope Tune, Boss 302 Intake, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, Dynatech Alum DS, FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Pro-Springs and Pro-Struts/shocks, J&M Adj Panhard Bar, UPR Billet Alum LCA's, BMR UCA & Bracket & Relo Brackets, Eibach Adj Sway Bars, MGW Shifter, Brembo brake kit w/14" slotted 2 piece Boogie Full Tilt Racing Rotors, Llumar 30/5 Tint
Jetag93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Wish I had that kind of check book.
ARfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARfirefighter View Post
Wish I had that kind of check book.
Don't we all.
2013 DIB Premium GT/CS, 6MT, Cervinis Ram-Air Hood, RTR Charcoal 19X9.5s, BBK Cat Deletes & X-Pipe, DMH E-Cutouts, GT500 Rear Diffuser w/GT500 Quad-tip Axle-Backs, AED E85 Lope Tune, Boss 302 Intake, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, Dynatech Alum DS, FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Pro-Springs and Pro-Struts/shocks, J&M Adj Panhard Bar, UPR Billet Alum LCA's, BMR UCA & Bracket & Relo Brackets, Eibach Adj Sway Bars, MGW Shifter, Brembo brake kit w/14" slotted 2 piece Boogie Full Tilt Racing Rotors, Llumar 30/5 Tint
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
I was kinda bummed out cause I went specifically to see Eleanor in person. I was disappointed when I saw she was all boxed up Hannibal Lector style.

Attachment 108981
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Am I the only one that thinks that I'd pay a million dollars for a car and be disappointed by it? Lol, don't get me wrong but if it didn't come with the ability to fly my to Europe and pay for the room, idk a million $ bro? How many hungry kids would that feed? I wish we all had the million dollar problem.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #6
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Am I the only one that thinks that I'd pay a million dollars for a car and be disappointed by it? Lol, don't get me wrong but if it didn't come with the ability to fly my to Europe and pay for the room, idk a million $ bro? How many hungry kids would that feed? I wish we all had the million dollar problem.
If I had that kinda cash, I'd buy several cars that were no more than 70K -90k. I wanna drive the dang cars and if I bought that supersnake that went for 1.3 mil, I'd be afraid to drive it. Same with Eleanor. I'd probably just buy a clone.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:26 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Me and u both. That's insane amounts of money. Lol. Ill never have to worry about that.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
over priced
blackhawk 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
If I had that kinda cash, I'd buy several cars that were no more than 70K -90k. I wanna drive the dang cars and if I bought that supersnake that went for 1.3 mil, I'd be afraid to drive it. Same with Eleanor. I'd probably just buy a clone.
I agree. I was just impressed they sold for so much.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

I wouldn't be afraid. Would drive it like it was stolen.
Such beautiful car, amazing motor shouldn't been kept in cage.
Should be tearing roads up.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion