I saw this on kijij, it is a supercharger kit off an 03 cobra. It's at $450 is it worth it? I would keep it and supercharge my next vehicle, probably a 96 cobra. Not my v6, would it be worth the $450?
This is what the add says:
- I have upgraded to a VMP TVS supercharger with only 17,000 km on motor.
- I am willing to sell the parts seperately but would prefer as a package.
- This combo works great for 505 HP.
- Sorry, no intercooler. Needed to retain it for my new set-up.
Here is a breakdown on the parts:
- Eaton Gen IV M112 Roots-type supercharger.
- 57mm Twin Bore Throttle Body.
- 4 inch JLT Cold Ait Kit ( adds about 40 HP over stock ).
- Ford SVT
39 ib./hr. fuel injectors.
- Stock supercharger pulley ( 9 psi = 390 HP ).
- 2.8 inch smaller pulley on the supercharger - UPR9580 ( 15 psi = 505 HP ).
- Two belts, one brand new.
It has no inter cooler.
Tell me what you guys think, thanks!