1996 mustang Questions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #1

Region: New Jersey
1996 mustang Questions

hey was hoping to see if i could get some answers since i just recently purchased a mustang i must say i love the car itself and how it is ..its a red convertible. i have a few questions about it though not particularly just on this make some questions are just basic general car questions, since this is my first car ever.. well moving on first of all my car has this middle piece missing which ive found out to be pretty common ive seen pictures of people modifying it to be a cup holder but i personally like the look itself and want to get the original style piece that goes in there so i am curious as to where i could purchase it. also as you could see my door handle inside the car is loose and doesnt click securely into place how should i resolve that/ pop it in securely or glue it on.. as well as my retracting bottom piece of my seat belt seems to be missing something..also car top has a tear into my convertible top which i could easily patch up and sew if thats my best option. lastly and maybe most importantly hot weather is coming up so i was going to replace my 134a in my car seeing how its empty and needs a recharge but upon locating the low pressure valve i saw that the high one doesnt have a top.. which i dont know what that could lead to or has done to my car... as you can tell previous owner didnt care too much for detail but i would love to have my mustang looking like it first did when it came off the lot lol..all post and responses to any problem will be highly appreciated and if i ran too long or posted in the wrong area. apologies i did just register for this website a few minutes ago and dont really go on forums. thanks to all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130525_154020.png
Views:	40
Size:	363.9 KB
ID:	110298   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130525_154100.png
Views:	44
Size:	323.9 KB
ID:	110299  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130525_154156.png
Views:	45
Size:	329.4 KB
ID:	110300   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130525_154231.png
Views:	39
Size:	433.0 KB
ID:	110301  

Nelsonstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #2

anyone with knowledge please help!!
Old 05-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Americanmuscle.com cjponyparts.com and latemodelrestoration.com has top parts. UPRproducts has a lot of interior pieces that you may find helpful. Search through those sites you will find mostly everything. Also, there is OEM ford part sites.
02GTvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02GTvert View Post
Americanmuscle.com cjponyparts.com and latemodelrestoration.com has top parts. UPRproducts has a lot of interior pieces that you may find helpful. Search through those sites you will find mostly everything. Also, there is OEM ford part sites.
thanks! i appreciate the help will deffinately look through those sites hopefully in no time we'll be talking mods lol
Old 05-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
good luck!! it gets addicting so get ready to marry the car.
02GTvert is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion