What kind of car wise pranks have you done/ people done to you? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #36
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Dont feel bad, ive done worse. Way back in high school, my buddy was dating a girl and they went threw a really nasty breakup. She ended up having her older brother smash my buddies windshield in, and slash all 4 of his tires one night. Obviously we had to retaliate lol. So, a couple nights later we went over to her house in the middle of the night, jacked her car up, drained the oil, put the plug back in, but left it loose, and splashed a little oil on the ground to make it look like it had been leaking. She only made it halfway to school the next morning lol.
Good way to crack a block lol

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

Good way to crack a block lol
Oh yeah. It grenaded lol. I wanna say it was a 90 something Pontiac Grand Am lol. We didnt feel all THAT guilty doing it because her dad was a mechanic, so he did all the repairs for her. At the end of the day, both my friend and her probably ended up spending about the same amount of money to fix everything. My buddy had some pretty expensive tires on his car.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Shoot, I would have went ahead and keyed it so I could clame it and get a paint job out of it...LOL
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I took my friends keys and hid his car behind a building it was flipping out
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post

Yep, I use the industrial grade tie wraps that are 3-4 ft long...LOL Gets them every time...

If it is someone you don't like, I recommend pouring a qt of 40-weight oil in there gas tank...It will not harm the car and if you get caught you can just play it off like you are playing a prank on your buddy. The oil will burn off and make there car spew blue exhaust smoke....which automatically makes a mechanic think the oil rings are bad. So, (If they don't have a warranty) they will spend a fortune trying to fix a perfectly good car...
Yes, I did this to an A**hole who deserved it...Long story
Quote:

Dont feel bad, ive done worse. Way back in high school, my buddy was dating a girl and they went threw a really nasty breakup. She ended up having her older brother smash my buddies windshield in, and slash all 4 of his tires one night. Obviously we had to retaliate lol. So, a couple nights later we went over to her house in the middle of the night, jacked her car up, drained the oil, put the plug back in, but left it loose, and splashed a little oil on the ground to make it look like it had been leaking. She only made it halfway to school the next morning lol.
Yall are some evil mfers. I would never do anything close to this shiz. Bc if anyone ever did this to my car I would be in prison.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Yall are some evil mfers. I would never do anything close to this shiz. Bc if anyone ever did this to my car I would be in prison.
Lol hey man, its like my father always said... Dont start any trouble, but make damn sure you finish it!
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 05-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol hey man, its like my father always said... Dont start any trouble, but make damn sure you finish it!
That's where the prison comes in
Old 05-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahaha never been arrested! Could have been a few times though, in my stupid high school "i can do anything i want" days lol.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahaha never been arrested! Could have been a few times though, in my stupid high school "i can do anything i want" days lol.
I wish I could say that
Old 05-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I wish I could say that
Live and learn man!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Live and learn man!
Yup
Old 05-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Lol. That's the reason I don't have security cameras, I would catch the thieven little bastards rippen me off and have to do something about it.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Lol. That's the reason I don't have security cameras, I would catch the thieven little bastards rippen me off and have to do something about it.
Yup
Old 06-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

I came out of a store and found dozens of shopping carts strategically parked around my Mustang, NOT touching it... I almost had a coronary...

The worst I ever did- I found some idiot that had parked his work truck so close to my driver's door that it actually touched. I had to crawl in through the passenger side and take it out of gear. A few strangers helped me push the car back so I could enter the car. I went straight to the grocery store and bought a package of Limburger Cheese. If you have never smelled it, it can best be described as an intense dirty socks/stinky butt smell... Anyway, I smeared the cheese on his catalytic convertor, exhaust manifolds, and the rest I shoved down the defroster grill.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

What is the stature of limitations? 7 years?
LOL…OK, so I had a BRAND NEW 2005 Chevy Duramax with a 6” lift and ALL the goodies. I cherished this truck, like I do most of my vehicles and like most of my vehicles I park way far away from everyone so there will be no door dings or scratches. I will not say what state it was in but I will say I was at Basspro shop…I come out to find two POS cars parked so close to my truck that I could not get to my doors on either side. However, little did they know, when you drop $60k+ on a truck, it will have a viper alarm system with the window roll down option. The driver side had a POS Riced out Civic….So, I push button started my truck, rolled the windows down and STOMPED up the hood, windshield and roof of the car. Mind you, I am 6’ tall 250lbs…Climbed in my truck through the window and eased my truck out so I would not scratch it. Then I circled around the Civic and put my brand new Road Armor bumper against its trunk and pushed that POS over 100ft to a 15-20ft ditch…YES, over the curb and into the ditch. Then, I went back for the other car…This car was a bit more of a challenge. It was an OLD 80’s model Chevy caprice. So I got my 24000LBS tow strap out, wrapped it around the rear axel hooked it to my trailer hitch. I backed my truck up to the car until I heard a crunch, which was my drop hitch smashing something on the car I did this because I needed some running distance for the Boosted launch. Now, when I say my truck had all the bells and whistles, I mean it. I was dynode at 784hp and around 1032ft lbs of torque. I spooled the turbo to about 32psi, 2k RPM and let it rip! When the tow strap went taught….the caprice came at least 5 ft off the ground and ripped the rear axel completely off the driver’s side of the car. The axel was dangling from the passenger side. I got out, got my tow strap and realized there was a rather large crowd gathered now….So I took my paper tag off my truck and left like nothing happened. As I was leaving I could hear someone screaming “that’s my car!”
So, if anyone on here had that happen to them….I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart…F**K YOU
Old 06-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
LOL…OK, so I had a BRAND NEW 2005 Chevy Duramax with a 6” lift and ALL the goodies. I cherished this truck, like I do most of my vehicles and like most of my vehicles I park way far away from everyone so there will be no door dings or scratches. I will not say what state it was in but I will say I was at Basspro shop…I come out to find two POS cars parked so close to my truck that I could not get to my doors on either side. However, little did they know, when you drop $60k+ on a truck, it will have a viper alarm system with the window roll down option. The driver side had a POS Riced out Civic….So, I push button started my truck, rolled the windows down and STOMPED up the hood, windshield and roof of the car. Mind you, I am 6’ tall 250lbs…Climbed in my truck through the window and eased my truck out so I would not scratch it. Then I circled around the Civic and put my brand new Road Armor bumper against its trunk and pushed that POS over 100ft to a 15-20ft ditch…YES, over the curb and into the ditch. Then, I went back for the other car…This car was a bit more of a challenge. It was an OLD 80’s model Chevy caprice. So I got my 24000LBS tow strap out, wrapped it around the rear axel hooked it to my trailer hitch. I backed my truck up to the car until I heard a crunch, which was my drop hitch smashing something on the car I did this because I needed some running distance for the Boosted launch. Now, when I say my truck had all the bells and whistles, I mean it. I was dynode at 784hp and around 1032ft lbs of torque. I spooled the turbo to about 32psi, 2k RPM and let it rip! When the tow strap went taught….the caprice came at least 5 ft off the ground and ripped the rear axel completely off the driver’s side of the car. The axel was dangling from the passenger side. I got out, got my tow strap and realized there was a rather large crowd gathered now….So I took my paper tag off my truck and left like nothing happened. As I was leaving I could hear someone screaming “that’s my car!”
So, if anyone on here had that happen to them….I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart…F**K YOU
Im still rolling on the floor :p you shouldve made a vid of it lol

best story yet
Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Lmfao. Nice!!! Thats my kind of revenge. Haha love it
Old 06-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Im still rolling on the floor :p you shouldve made a vid of it lol

best story yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Lmfao. Nice!!! Thats my kind of revenge. Haha love it
There are three things you do not mess with that belong to this fat man...My family, my car and my food...these guys F**ked with my car...
Old 06-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

There are three things you do not mess with that belong to this fat man...My family, my car and my food...these guys F**ked with my car...
Amen!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Amen!
+100000
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Bighoss, if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person, I'd like to shake your hand. You Sir, are my kind of man...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

LOL...Yeah, I was a little crazy back in my day
Old 08-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #58
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
You are my hero dude

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
You are my hero dude
Haha....all in a days work my friend...all in a days work.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
back in my highschool days i borrowed a cats head from the anatomy lab...and wedged it in this guys canister exhaust....he would rev it daily at me and the drum line when we practiced after school....so yeah did that...he went to start his eclipse after school and it was really muffled....so he started to rev the heck out of it then like a cannon the cats head goes wizzing behind him....lands near a group of girls that scream like no tomorrow...and he has the wtf expression....i was demented back then i guess...glad i mellowed out lol

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I know its simple but i disconnected the batterie from my freinds car n hes not really tequnacly sabby but he went nuts hahaa lol he though his car was ruined lol
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

I use to pull the coil wire of the car so it would crank and no start
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #63
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I poured gasoline all over my buddies new dodge truck and lit it on fire. When he came out of his house screaming, I jumped out from behind the bushes and yelled, haha, I pranked you!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:35 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I poured gasoline all I've my buddies new dodge truck and lit it on fire. When he came out of his house screaming, I jumped out from behind the bushes and yelled, haha, I pranked you!
Not cool man lol if you had done that to my jeep i would of pulled my rifle on u and blow your knee caps of lol
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 08-25-2013, 03:04 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I poured gasoline all over my buddies new dodge truck and lit it on fire. When he came out of his house screaming, I jumped out from behind the bushes and yelled, haha, I pranked you!
Why do I halfway believe that?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:33 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Amen
90fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:33 AM   #67
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post

Not cool man lol if you had done that to my jeep i would of pulled my rifle on u and blow your knee caps of lol
Ahh who needs knee caps anyway?!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ahh who needs knee caps anyway?!
Yea of course who needs to walk
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 08-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
My friend had to work in Topeka for a few days. I wrote "I sexually fantasize about Fred Phelps" on his rear window.
SR Performance Short Throw Shifter
Mezmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #70
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
In the line of pranks and no damage back when "The Club" was popular (for those younger than me it's a stick shaped lock you put on your steering wheel to deter theft) one of my buddies at work was in the habit of leaving his car unlocked. I put the club on his steering wheel and a bunch of us hid around the corner at quitting time.
He got into his car looked at this 3' metal bar locked onto his steering wheel then got out of the car and looked at it from the inside again. He got out a 2nd time and repeated the process but this time he ran his hand on it (maybe to see if it was real). After the 3rd time he went back inside (I never asked why) I took the oportunity to remove my club and went on my way....I never had to tell him it was me and he never asked.

+1 on doing the zip-ties thats a simple non-harmfull form of payback

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion