Used metco lca's - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Used metco lca's

I'm thinking about buying a pair if used metco lcas with brand new bushings for $175. Do you think that's a good deal? They were taken off of a totaled car. They look like their in good condition and the bushings are new. What do you think?
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
I'm thinking about buying a pair if used metco lcas with brand new bushings for $175. Do you think that's a good deal? They were taken off of a totaled car. They look like their in good condition and the bushings are new. What do you think?
Doesn't sound like a very good deal to me, you can get them for $140ish all day long with poly bushing from just about anywhere in any brand.

Moved to general mustang discussion

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post

Doesn't sound like a very good deal to me, you can get them for $140ish all day long with poly bushing from just about anywhere in any brand.

Moved to general mustang discussion
Metco lca's are 300+ new. I can't believe how much misinformation and nonsense comes out of your mouth. This is a solid billet aluminum piece. You can't compare these with a steel boxed design.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

Metco lca's are 300+ new. I can't believe how much misinformation and nonsense comes out of your mouth. This is a solid billet aluminum piece. You can't compare these with a steel boxed design.
Maybe you should be more specific then, not my fault you cannot complete a thought. Look at UPR and BMR and WL, they all sell lcas with poly bushings for about $140

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
Road Trip!

Quote:

Maybe you should be more specific then, not my fault you cannot complete a thought. Look at UPR and BMR and WL, they all sell lcas with poly bushings for about $140
If you don't know anything about metco then why even respond?
Old 06-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #6
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

http://m.uprproducts.com/mustang-bil...l-arms-05.html

UPR has them for $200 plus another 10% off (which they pretty much always run) brings it to $180. So I still say it's not a great deal, even with new bushings

It looks to me that metco only makes billet control arms and not any boxed style, which I did not know. Apparently I'm not as smart as you mr Miami, will I ever be able to love up to your standards?

I guess I'm not allowed to talk to you unless I know everything about everything. I should've known better

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
Road Trip!

Quote:
http://m.uprproducts.com/mustang-bil...l-arms-05.html

UPR has them for $200 plus another 10% off (which they pretty much always run) brings it to $180. So I still say it's not a great deal, even with new bushings

It looks to me that metco only makes billet control arms and not any boxed style, which I did not know. Apparently I'm not as smart as you mr Miami, will I ever be able to love up to your standards?

I guess I'm not allowed to talk to you unless I know everything about everything. I should've known better
It's ok, I'm not mad at you. Bmr is a great lca, I've thought about just getting those. Buying stuff used kind of scares me a bit so we'll see.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion