Shady Dealer or Being Paranoid? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVR View Post
It looks good. Enjoy it.

Grey, Brembo and 3.73 gears were my "must haves." Now I just need to get some seat time. 70 miles on the odometer and I've had it almost a month.
Ah, I was on the fence between 3.73's or 3.55's. This one was a dealer order with 3.55's so I went with it. I'm very happy but I've never driven a GT with 3.73's so I don't have much of a comparison. Complete night and day difference between this and the 2011 auto I drove about a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanglulu View Post
Nice car! I could put up with a whole lot more crap for that! Enjoy
Thank you! Now that it's all over, it was totally worth it. This car gives me a HUGE grin, even when riding as a passenger.
larrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrimus View Post

Ah, I was on the fence between 3.73's or 3.55's. This one was a dealer order with 3.55's so I went with it. I'm very happy but I've never driven a GT with 3.73's so I don't have much of a comparison. Complete night and day difference between this and the 2011 auto I drove about a year ago.

Thank you! Now that it's all over, it was totally worth it. This car gives me a HUGE grin, even when riding as a passenger.
I've had mine since feb ( v6). And I still wear that grin every time I even see her!
Mustanglulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #38
DVR
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I drove one with 3.31 gears and 3.73 gears. They both drove well and ran strong. I'm sure the 3.55's will be great. All my other vehicles are 4wd. I always opt for the lowest (highest numerically) gear ratio offered when I have a choice.
DVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Never buy a car when your hungry!
Even when you are full. You'll still be hungry by the time everything is done. We bought 7 cars in the past 3 years, and every time is a pain in the ***
F4nG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Surprisingly (and thankfully!), this is the only truly bad experience I've had in the last 5 cars I've bought. I had a less than ideal experience with a Mazda a few years ago, but that was mostly small issues after the sale. Guess it was bound to happen sometime.
larrimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion