Ok guys be honest........ - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #36
Lord NoMoney
Staff

Region: Texas
pics or it didn't happen lol
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I waved at an old lady driving a new Sterling gray 5.0.. I drove by too fast though and I didn't give her a chance to wave back.. the new 5.0's are starting to show more and more in my town.. and we have a few new V6's as well..
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyMustang3.7 View Post
And plus when I see a Nother Mustang this is going to sound stupid but it's like I get excited like it's my friend like oh hey look it's Bill Lmao
I think it's great to see anyone drive a Mustang but let me shed some light on this. I drove a Harley for 13 yrs. every time you pass another Harley it's wave city. I got pretty tired of this after awhile. Then I bought a PT Cruiser and it was the same all over again. Oh I'll still waive if waived at but I no longer initiate it. The Mustang is known as a Muscle/Sports Car not a Cruiser.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post

I think it's great to see anyone drive a Mustang but let me shed some light on this. I drove a Harley for 13 yrs. every time you pass another Harley it's wave city. I got pretty tired of this after awhile. Then I bought a PT Cruiser and it was the same all over again. Oh I'll still waive if waived at but I no longer initiate it. The Mustang is known as a Muscle/Sports Car not a Cruiser.
I've driven a Nissan hatchback a Toyota a piece of crap rodeo and for the last 16 years a beige honda four door. Dammit I need those waves !
Old 07-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #40
VIG
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
I'm not used to it still actually.

I had my windows down the other day and the guy next to me says "Hey, nice car!"

What an awesome feeling!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I'm not used to it still actually.

I had my windows down the other day and the guy next to me says "Hey, nice car!"

What an awesome feeling!
I offered to take a girl home after work and she said, ok. We didn't know each other too much but as we walked up to my car she stood back and said "I love your car!" I felt good. Even when kids yell out to me "cool car" it's a great feeling.

The kids from my church are always wanting to look inside so I open the door and let them sit in it sometimes. Stang pride! Nothing like it.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Any mustang I see whenever I am driving always tries to "race" me and I looooveeee it!
South3rnBeLLe50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by South3rnBeLLe50 View Post
Any mustang I see whenever I am driving always tries to "race" me and I looooveeee it!
Good for you!
Old 07-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
there will always be some out there that will snub you male or female--I give high sign to anyone in a stang if they are in a Shelby, GT, 60's, 2013-or like me in a V6--we all belong to the family of the best car on the road. when I get snubed I just flip the bird, to hell with those who think they are better than anyone else, personally I think a woman in a stang is one of the sexiest sights on the road--I see a woman who knows what a real car is. To be honest some men have an insecurity about their manhood
pamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
At first I thought it was going to be a "everyone hates V6 mustangs" thread so I didn't see the whole girl thing at first.

Out here in LA I've seen a couple chicks in new mustangs and they always wave back.

I'd wave to ya! Screw what other dudes think.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
According to your profile you have two Mustangs? Vehicle 1 l A 2014 V6, Vehicle 2 l 2014 Mustang V6 Premium?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
According to your profile you have two Mustangs? Vehicle 1 l A 2014 V6, Vehicle 2 l 2014 Mustang V6 Premium?
No just one I must of made a mistake on my profile.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
you must live around some morons. I think women & mustangs are sexy. Together makes them all the more sexier haha
^^^^agreed^^^^^^
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

No wonder everyone was giving you the cold shoulder. They all thought you were a millionaire!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #50
Registered Member

Regular

I think it's people in general. I don't think it has necessarily anything to do with their cars. I've seen people driving Honda civics be that stuck up. I think just some people are cocky and unfriendly. I wave at most everybody I pass on the rode I love on. Why, cause most of them wave. Sometimes people don't wave back. It goes from a wave to a finger lol (there not too far apart).
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I will admit this is one thing I miss.

In my 2004 Jeep Rubicon every jeep wrangler driver you drove past gae you the two finger wave.

I've done this to several mustang drivers especially newer model ones and they aren't even paying attention. pisses me off.

Although just yesterday I was driving my sixer and waved at 5.0 and all he could do was rev his engine as if he was better... lol
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamson View Post
there will always be some out there that will snub you male or female--I give high sign to anyone in a stang if they are in a Shelby, GT, 60's, 2013-or like me in a V6--we all belong to the family of the best car on the road. when I get snubed I just flip the bird, to hell with those who think they are better than anyone else, personally I think a woman in a stang is one of the sexiest sights on the road--I see a woman who knows what a real car is. To be honest some men have an insecurity about their manhood
Saw a woman in a 13 GT500 recently. Made my heart stop. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Most Mustang people i meet on the road look the other way . When i drive my mint (almost) condition 1991 F-150 with 57,000 miles on it, every older truck driver i meet on the road wave .
Little Red. 2011 V6. Automatic Trans., C&L CAI, JLT Catch Can, BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers with BBK Catted X Pipe, Axle Exchange (American Muscle) Aluminum DriveShaft, GT 500 Lower Control Arms, Koni (orange) Dampers, Steeda Watts Link, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs and a few more mods....Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
David Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

I would disagree. Like I said in my post, the Wrangler community is like a right knit brotherhood. Just about EVERYONE waves
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

I just got flicked off by GT 30 min ago for beating him in a race.
13 stang22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

I've always loved mustangs. And I just bought my first. A lot of people give me crap cuz 1, it's a mustang and they're lame cuz everyone has one, or 2, cuz it's a v6. Well I've never owned a v6 before, so to me it's pretty powerful anyway. And I love the fact that there's so much you can do to make them your own. Anytime I see another mustang I always stare, cuz to me no matter what, they're always BA.
Bigkat122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

I honestly thinks its the sexiest thing to see a female driving a stang but its the complete opposite, most of female drivers hardly ever acknowledge another Stang driver. Most of them think you're trying to hit on them or get their number "don't flatter yourself love I got a wife at home". Just a few weeks ago I saw a chick in a Vert I kindly said "nice ride you got there" she completely ignored me. Most of the fellas i drive pass on the street there is a thumbs up or fist out the window to show respect, but the females are either texting or to fine to even look over in your direction where I'm at... Just saying
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
My wife drove mine the other day and had some guys yelling at her as she pulled out the lot .
I wasn't sure if it was her or the car but It made me smile .
Old 07-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

you may have just run in to the ones that are in to men
MELLOWYELLOW06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
Lol
Old 07-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
you must live around some morons. I think women & mustangs are sexy. Together makes them all the more sexier haha
I second that!
DrumBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Had to log out, couldn't remember password so had to open another account.......all for a typo. Haha

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06 View Post
you may have just run in to the ones that are in to men
Lol could be!
Mustanglulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyMustang3.7 View Post
And plus when I see a Nother Mustang this is going to sound stupid but it's like I get excited like it's my friend like oh hey look it's Bill Lmao
Haha so do I (I don't wave or anything). Want to get up close to see how they have it "setup" visually. Lately it does seem like 9 out of 10 mustangs have women drivers. I just don't want the mustang to become "the woman's muscle car" to others (Camaro drivers are the worst)

"These cars are meant to be driven", so enjoy the hell out of all of it - not just the look of it when it is all clean" - Carroll Shelby
kdbdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My wife gets strange looks. Loud gt on aftermarket wheels. Normally she just ignores them
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

I get that from a lot of guys too even tho I drive a 5.0 MT. I guess most people assume I just bought it.cuz it was cool or something and doesn't really know that I know a lot about mustangs and LOVE them. When we went to the car show this week everyone kept assuming the car was my husband's lol. He had to keep telling them nope it's hers it surprised a lot of people.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
I get that from a lot of guys too even tho I drive a 5.0 MT. I guess most people assume I just bought it.cuz it was cool or something and doesn't really know that I know a lot about mustangs and LOVE them. When we went to the car show this week everyone kept assuming the car was my husband's lol. He had to keep telling them nope it's hers it surprised a lot of people.
Kinda like when my boyfriend went with me to the dealership to pick up my car. Everyone kept making comments like he was the man! Everyone assumed he bought it for me. He thought it was hilarious me...... Not so much loll
Old 07-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanglulu View Post

Kinda like when my boyfriend went with me to the dealership to pick up my car. Everyone kept making comments like he was the man! Everyone assumed he bought it for me. He thought it was hilarious me...... Not so much loll
Lmao. One of these days these boys will understand some girls love their mustangs just as much as they do!

Well my husband bought my car for me. But I picked it out. He had no part in negotiations or anything. Just signing his name
Old 07-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Lmao. One of these days these boys will understand some girls love their mustangs just as much as they do!

Well my husband bought my car for me. But I picked it out. He had no part in negotiations or anything. Just signing his name
Damn. I got ripped off ;(.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Moved to general mustang
Old 07-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanglulu View Post

Damn. I got ripped off ;(.
LOL

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion