i have a 2013 mustang gt 5.0 need help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #1

Region: California
Smile i have a 2013 mustang gt 5.0 need help

hello i am new to this site i just bought a 2013 mustang gt and i was thinking of going with roush axel back exhaust i herd those are pretty good can some one give me some opinions please help
ELI_MUSTANG_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELI_MUSTANG_5.0 View Post
hello i am new to this site i just bought a 2013 mustang gt and i was thinking of going with roush axel back exhaust i herd those are pretty good can some one give me some opinions please help
Great. Another one. Let me try this ONE last time. There is a search button. Right at the top.... Its labeled Search...

Sorry if i sound like a d***, but there are literally 4 threads asking pretty much the exact same question on the first page alone. Us regulars reaaalllyyyyy get tired of answering the same questions over and over and over...... And over.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I don't mind , yes I personally love the roush sound and people get annoyed real easy on here but don't mind the hate were all part of the mustang family . You won't be disappointed with those mufflers
jaredGTneelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredGTneelley View Post
I don't mind , yes I personally love the roush sound and people get annoyed real easy on here but don't mind the hate were all part of the mustang family . You won't be disappointed with those mufflers
We are all a family... But even family needs to follow forum rules. If the answer wasnt already typed out literally a thousand times, I'd type it again for him, because i do want everyone on here to get the help they need.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 07-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Lol every family has a couple of nuts
Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Lol I have to agree with evil...we just had a thread about exhaust....
PonyBoy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoy415 View Post
Lol I have to agree with evil...we just had a thread about exhaust....
Thank you hahaha. And to make it even worse, its always about roush or borla lol.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Not too many leople out here in the Bay Area have Roush exhaust to be honest .....not too many NASCAR fans I guess...everyone has flowmasters pretty much on their stangs
PonyBoy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I just took my exhaust off past the cats off lol the cheap way till I get some cash and yeah I know I was just being a troll
Old 07-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELI_MUSTANG_5.0 View Post
keep in mind that you have a v8. Any exhaust system you throw on there is going to sound BA. just search on YouTube for some setups. good luck man!
Crowned1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not too many leople out here in the Bay Area have Roush exhaust to be honest .....not too many NASCAR fans I guess...everyone has flowmasters pretty much on their stangs
Uhhh nasty. Dronemaster. No thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredGTneelley View Post
I just took my exhaust off past the cats off lol the cheap way till I get some cash and yeah I know I was just being a troll
No comment.... Lol
Old 07-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Roush sound good if its all you do is put a catback system but if you plan on longtubes or off road x/h pipe you will be raspy as hell...
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
brianw64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
You might as well leave it stock, flowmasters are to damn quiet.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

You might as well leave it stock, flowmasters are to damn quiet.
Outlaws are louder than hell
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

Outlaws are louder than hell
Problem is, there loud all the time. I'll stick to the Roush, a nice happy medium.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Problem is, there loud all the time. I'll stick to the Roush, a nice happy medium.
+1000
Old 07-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Hawaii
I swear I just read this topic somewhere... De ja vu.
Radtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radtaco View Post
I swear I just read this topic somewhere... De ja vu.
Amen. Thats what im talking about. Hopefully a mod will come and merge this with another one of the 10 same threads from the past week haha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion