Mustang Evolution Forum banner

RockAuto Discount Code

8K views 67 replies 25 participants last post by  salsa04GT 
#1 ·
I just received a 5% off discount code from RockAuto and they said to share it with anyone who can use it. 1620230013354469. Enter the code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using the traditional HTML catalog, click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. The code expires on September 22, 2013.:thumb:

#38 ·
Yep, a lot of places have them. I've been able to get money off a LOT of stores by just googling discount codes and finding them in random forums. I saved like $20 off headlight upgrades for my 1998 with a code I dug out of a Toyota forum of all places.

#40 ·
Good, I may need brakes for the wife's car soon and the box store rotors almost always have runout issues.

#42 ·
I just saved about $18 in shipping costs by splitting my order of two parts into two separate orders.
I ordered a radiator and a thermostat and they tried charging me $20 to ship a $12 thermostat. That was more than the radiator shipping! Ordering the thermostat separately, the shipping was about $2.

Keep a close eye on the shipping costs as you add items to the cart. This isn't the first time that I've had this happen.

#48 ·
Updated code:

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on April 10, 2016 so don't wait!

#50 · (Edited)
RockAuto discount code

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page. Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices.

This discount code expires on September 18, 2016 so don't wait!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.