Mustang Evolution Forum banner

RockAuto Discount Code

8K views 67 replies 25 participants last post by  salsa04GT 
#1 ·
I just received a 5% off discount code from RockAuto and they said to share it with anyone who can use it. 1620230013354469. Enter the code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using the traditional HTML catalog, click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. The code expires on September 22, 2013.:thumb:

#7 ·
I've never bought anything mustang from them but I did for my little Tacoma. They were good on what I got.

Appreciate the code brother.

#24 ·
Just used, saved $8 on rear rotors/pads/shoes/springs for my sExpedition. Will post a new code if I get one in my electronic mailz.

#26 ·
I lurve you. I just saved another $6 on a rear wheel bearing. This ****ing truck is going to nickel/dime me to death...

#28 ·
Yes. You can return cores just like any auto parts store. The only thing is, you have to pay to ship the parts back to them so you'll have to decide if the core charge refund is worth more than the shipping costs.
For some parts, depending upon the weight of the item and distance shipped, it may be cheaper and easier to just buy locally.
I like to use all Motorcraft parts, if I can, and the "box" stores don't generally carry that brand, so I don't usually mind the extra cost and hassle, but if you are getting something that is easily available locally, Rockauto may actually be more expensive when you include the round-trip shipping costs into the equation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.