no more 5.0 : ( - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

Yeah seriously! Didnt go well.
Don't tell her but you have 15 days to take it back but I highly doubt that'll happen. Good luck on the wifey situation
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Good for you for not asking permission. My current GF asked me if my car comes first or her. I told her the car was here before you and it will be here when your gone. Women don't understand. They will spend equal or more on shoes makeup and clothes. There all selfish.
2014 GT 5.0 Brembo's and 3.73's. FRPP Shifter, Steeda Intake Bama V2 Tune, Accufab 84.5 TB, Borla S-Type, Lethal Over Axel, JBA X, DSS Shaft, Steeda Panhard, Steeda LCA, Koni Streets, K Springs, GT500 Mounts.
2004 Maxima SE Daily Driver
K2Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Steeda View Post
Good for you for not asking permission. My current GF asked me if my car comes first or her. I told her the car was here before you and it will be here when your gone. Women don't understand. They will spend equal or more on shoes makeup and clothes. There all selfish.
Ooh yea, Amen to that bother lol
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Steeda View Post
You must be very young. That's your gf guy. Wife is a whole different situation. You have a lot of learning to do.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U

You must be very young. That's your gf guy. Wife is a whole different situation. You have a lot of learning to do.
Agreed
Old 09-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
No. I'm 35 and divorced. Ironicly my car habbit had nothing to do with it. Ex wife was into motorsports. Just tired of gf complaining.
2014 GT 5.0 Brembo's and 3.73's. FRPP Shifter, Steeda Intake Bama V2 Tune, Accufab 84.5 TB, Borla S-Type, Lethal Over Axel, JBA X, DSS Shaft, Steeda Panhard, Steeda LCA, Koni Streets, K Springs, GT500 Mounts.
2004 Maxima SE Daily Driver
K2Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I would never marry a woman who couldn't understand the addiction. My current girl buys me things for my rides all the time. She'll even wash them for me if I ask her to. The last one would yell at me for "wasting money" on the lightning and I kicked her quick.

If you are already in the crock pot with that ring on your finger and she doesn't go for it then you just have to live with the consequences. Regardless if its something I wanted, even if married, I'd save up and get it. Always been that way.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Sums it up until you have kids. Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130907_224150.png
Views:	68
Size:	609.1 KB
ID:	127868   Click image for larger version

Name:	95facebook953330001695.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	127869  

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
First off, beautiful car!

Bought my 2010 gt the day before my wife found out she was pregnant, a few weeks later we found out it was twins.....she wanted me to take it back, but I was hooked, so I had to promise Id be able to get the babies in the back. So when they were like 6 months old I rolled up to pick her up at work one day that I happened to be off with both the car seats in the back. Even though Ive traded up to a 5.o she doesnt bug me about it anymore, but I think shes gonna make me get a family car soon! :-/
Benzopyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzopyrene View Post
First off, beautiful car!

Bought my 2010 gt the day before my wife found out she was pregnant, a few weeks later we found out it was twins.....she wanted me to take it back, but I was hooked, so I had to promise Id be able to get the babies in the back. So when they were like 6 months old I rolled up to pick her up at work one day that I happened to be off with both the car seats in the back. Even though Ive traded up to a 5.o she doesnt bug me about it anymore, but I think shes gonna make me get a family car soon! :-/
Don't trade it for a Prius!!!!!! I know a guy that did that and I gave him hell about it. I didn't even know the guy other than from being a customer at work. So he disappeared for a couple months. :/ my bad I cost us a customer BC of my mustang habit

Well after a couple months. He shows up at work and told me, "I blamed that on you" I said excuse me? He pointed to the Cali special in the lot and then he reminded me of the story and that his wife made him trade his mustang for a Prius. I just grinned from ear to ear and said let's go check it out. I made a happy man outta that guy.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion