Mustang Evolution Forum banner

no more 5.0 : (

5K views 79 replies 26 participants last post by  Black on Boss 
#1 ·
Had to give up my 5.0. Here is my replacement : )

Red Automotive lighting Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car

See less See more
#2 ·
That's all the pics? Lol

#4 ·
Ill take either but def the Shelby.

#37 ·
Can you get a Shelby with an automatic transmission?

#6 ·
Welcome to the party lol. Good news is, if u ease out on the clutch, it has enough power to pull out without giving it any gas.

#8 ·
At a track? There are threads that cover it. U have a way more TC system than I do. Mines just on and off. Lol.

Go to an empty lot and practice just easing out on the clutch at first. That's the hard part. Teaching the left leg to get coordinated. Then after u have mastered keeping the left leg from shakin, then barely give it gas. I would just stay in first for a while.

#27 ·
3,000 miles. I tried to the 13 but I had some neg equity that I rolled over. The 13 would have been like a mortgage payment. I got this for 46k but I negotiated hard after I was approved for the loan amount. So I got it for 42. Got 28k for my trade and I owed like 32. Its still a big payment. But this is a car im giing to drive until its dead. On a side... im noticing some issues. The boost gauge doesn't seem to work, and im getting some squeaking from the rear only when I turn left and right.

#35 ·
Thats good then. At least you know it was taken care of. Bring it back ton dealer and have them check it out

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Same here. If I didn't mod mine so much. A Shelby is a beast and congrats. I'd love to own a 12 Shelby. Man bro, I'm excited for you. Congrats again!!!

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

How would it get "walked by a LESS powerful coyote",....I'm confused.
Bc it would. It needs a blower swap.

#45 ·
Love the car and the little stripes are my favorite in a shelby!! Good job
Once you go red you never go back lol :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Last weekend I when to a car meet and there where 6 5.0s there wtf!!! It made me want to trade in for a shelby or 08 z06. 5.0 are played out :(

#47 ·
Love the car and the little stripes are my favorite in a shelby!! Good job
Once you go red you never go back lol :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Last weekend I when to a car meet and there where 6 5.0s there wtf!!! It made me want to trade in for a shelby or 08 z06. 5.0 are played out :(
I almost traded for a 09 z06 but got cold feet when I went to sign papers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.