Loudest Exhaust For 94 5.0? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stangs View Post
Hmmm those aren't to bad. Definitely not common. Also the fender badges are different for 5.0 and 4.6. Even when I had the stock tails on people still were surprised that it had a 5.0. Lol. Seems like most people who don't really know these cars think that the fox was the last 5.0
Most ppl think this. 90% of the public is car illiterate and if you tell them the chassis on the fox and the SN95 is exactly the same, just a re-skin and interior change they can't understand how that is possible. Same deal happened in 2010 with the 3V in the updated 5.0 style body. Best of both worlds for someone who doesn't want to drop almost $30-$40k and have the updated body. Just like the 94/95 is the best of both worlds for someone who does not want the modular but doesn't want mid 80s styling either. Hell, a girl at work (a single lady jet engine mechanic that drives a modded Mustang GT... should have waited to get married lol) has a 2010 GT that is very VERY nice and with her mods should easily do a 12 second 1/4 mile run.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Most ppl think this. 90% of the public is car illiterate and if you tell them the chassis on the fox and the SN95 is exactly the same, just a re-skin and interior change they can't understand how that is possible. Same deal happened in 2010 with the 3V in the updated 5.0 style body. Best of both worlds for someone who doesn't want to drop almost $30-$40k and have the updated body. Just like the 94/95 is the best of both worlds for someone who does not want the modular but doesn't want mid 80s styling either. Hell, a girl at work (a single lady jet engine mechanic that drives a modded Mustang GT... should have waited to get married lol) has a 2010 GT that is very VERY nice and with her mods should easily do a 12 second 1/4 mile run.
that BA and yeah I love the 5.0 and I almost got a Fox cuz there easy to find even though I am not a fan of the box but my insurance told me straight up insurance will be cheaper on a 94 95
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
That's what I liked about my 2010..... Had all the new styling with the proven 3v. With all the mods I had it would run with the new 5.0's and even with mods I had less inveted.
Dion11197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
+1
Fiveohfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion