What Mustang made you start liking them? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
What Mustang made you start liking them?

For me, it was the 2000 SVT Cobra R that started my love of mustangs, I would really like to own one of them eventually, gonna be tough though, only 300 made/
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Again....this is a tech section. Please post in the appropriate forum.....moved.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Click the banner above and it will take to to the main page.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Pretty much all up to 1969. I'm partial to the '69 boss and Mach 1. Friends owned them back in the day.
Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Eleanor. Nuff said.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #6
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Someone who i knew had a candy red 05GT/CS, before that i was that typical little kid who thought ferarris and lamborghinis were the best car ever, and didn't really know anything else.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
My dad had a 71 Mach 1 when I was growing up. It's a family thing. Both my parents own Mustangs, as does my brother.
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

The new edge mustangs. My dad has worked for ford for a very long time. He would sometimes get to deliver the hole in one prize car at Ford sponsored gold tournaments in our area, so that meant I got to get a ride to school in a mustang every now and then. I remember how amazing it was to be sitting on crisp new leather, the sound of the exhaust bassy and warm at the start, the sound system thumping metal while he hauled *** to school. I remember tracing my finger across the mustang script embossed on the passenger side airbag. When I was 18 , I worked hard and bought my own. I only recently sold her and it's been gut wrenching. I miss the sound she had. Full exhaust and stage 2 comp cams definitely roared louder than my new 5.0L, but now I have a new kind of happy when I get in this mustang. I'm off to a brag start
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
For me, the SVT Cobra R started it, when I was about 5. Then it was reinforced at 15 when one of my friends got an 06 convertible v6, and last year, my golf coach bought a 2013 GT. Also, my dad drove a 4 cylinder fox body mustang for a while, sold I shortly before I was born):
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Ok this will sound cheesy but when I watched the new Knight Rider show and he drove the Black Shelby I was sold.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

20 years ago when I was 5, I used to see two guys driving around town in a green and copper color fox bodies. They sounded so good and had DECH body kits which I dont know if DECH ever came to the U.S. but man were they hot cars
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion