New ride - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Australia
If you work at a bank, I should think you've got a leg up on the financing options. At least you should be able to get a slightly better rate as an employee, vs Joe Schmo walking in from the street. Better financing options than any small dealership, at least lol.

Sadly, I have been finding exactly what you described. High-mileage & high-priced ponies. What's crazy is if you DO save up for another year (damn that would suck), with $12k you're practically into an '05-'07 with like 50k miles. ***** man, *I* am getting frustrated here too lol cuz the market couldn't change that much in a year since i bought mine.

Patience, she's a female dog AND a virtue...
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Doofenshmirtz View Post
If you work at a bank, I should think you've got a leg up on the financing options. At least you should be able to get a slightly better rate as an employee, vs Joe Schmo walking in from the street. Better financing options than any small dealership, at least lol. Sadly, I have been finding exactly what you described. High-mileage & high-priced ponies. What's crazy is if you DO save up for another year (damn that would suck), with $12k you're practically into an '05-'07 with like 50k miles. ***** man, *I* am getting frustrated here too lol cuz the market couldn't change that much in a year since i bought mine. Patience, she's a female dog AND a virtue...
Lmao!! I was thinking the same thing! A couple grand more and I can get around a 07 with 50-60k miles. It's such a stupid jump, I just don't understand the market right now, AT ALL. Do you think it has to do with the 14 being smaller like the new edge or maybe the economy and inflation? So stupid lol makes me sad. I just got a quote for myself on esurance.. 211 dollar a month.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
I just got a quote for myself on esurance.. 211 dollar a month.
BOHICA man...

You do bring up a great point though, with the upcoming release of the 50th anniv edition, I wonder if that is having a temporary effect on older model pricing...?

All i can say is when I/we were saving for our 2nd car, we initially were targeting 4grand max. Then seeing the "quality" of vehicle for that price, we kept looking but kept saving. I wasn't initially in the market for a Mustang per se, but when i saw some decent ones in the 4k range I targeted them specifically lol. Before we found "the one", the realm of car #2 universe expanded to 5g down and finance no more than 3k more. Even then, that was still pushing our budget. Saw some '05/'06 for around 9g, but at what point is enough...enough? Capped it at 7, and come hell or high water we were gonna get something.

It's six of one, half dozen of another. Just gotta know when (and at what price) to put a ceiling on this GT hunt. I'd even suggest upwards of a 200 mile search radius, but nothing from Oklahoma as the state of Texas will charge you an extra out-of-state (or import, whatever) fee to register it here. Gub'ment gotta get paid... :/
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
BOHICA man... You do bring up a great point though, with the upcoming release of the 50th anniv edition, I wonder if that is having a temporary effect on older model pricing...? All i can say is when I/we were saving for our 2nd car, we initially were targeting 4grand max. Then seeing the "quality" of vehicle for that price, we kept looking but kept saving. I wasn't initially in the market for a Mustang per se, but when i saw some decent ones in the 4k range I targeted them specifically lol. Before we found "the one", the realm of car #2 universe expanded to 5g down and finance no more than 3k more. Even then, that was still pushing our budget. Saw some '05/'06 for around 9g, but at what point is enough...enough? Capped it at 7, and come hell or high water we were gonna get something. It's six of one, half dozen of another. Just gotta know when (and at what price) to put a ceiling on this GT hunt. I'd even suggest upwards of a 200 mile search radius, but nothing from Oklahoma as the state of Texas will charge you an extra out-of-state (or import, whatever) fee to register it here. Gub'ment gotta get paid... :/
I'm thinking that there will be a huge influx of new edge stangs when 2015 comes out. All the old guys and parents will sell their weekend car for the new ones.. But who knows. I noticed that mustang going for 7250 has 69k on it right? That stomps the surrounding competition, there's a reason it's not sold already. I just noticed they have been spamming it on craigslist, and it still isn't selling. I wish those deals didn't have a punch line tho lol

I was going to go and look at the 145k mustang, that has one owner and is 6995. I was going to offer 4500 for it, to see what would happen. I was looking at the carfax tho and at like 24k the carfax showed this:

12/09/2002

Service Facility

Engine/powertrain computer/module checked
Idle control valve/motor replaced
Induction system serviced
Water pump pulley replaced
Drive belts replaced
Serpentine belt replaced

Any idea? I feel like I should shy away from this, but am not sure. It was a long time ago, but I don't want a lemon.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Honestly, that '02 service record looks like routine maintenance. Actually, since that's the '01 you were looking at, this servicing in '02 looks like the repair facility said "eff it, it's under warranty so imma throw as much ***** against the wall and see if it sticks. Hell, Ford is paying for it anyways..."

I like your idea for the offer, and to be perfectly honest about it I have my doubts about the car. Since i became an owner, I've read plenty of folks who swear to the 4.6L's longevity and reliability, well into 200k miles. While i love the single owner "little old lady" aspect, that is STILL 75% of the engine life. Not to mention the mod bug for the 'new' GT, you'll get in there to do some LCA's and also need to replace bushings and whatnot. Speaking as a noob to all of this (yes i still consider myself one, but learning daily lol), every aspect of that car is nearly 13 years old, and what would normally be 'routine maintenance' could easily turn into something far more expensive. Cynical, i know, but I would not take that kind of financial risk.

I reserve the right to be grotesquely wrong on this lol (no sig changes for me anytime soon), but this is just one man's opinion on his limited knowledge of your situation. Comparing the high mileage '01 to the bad paint of the Yellow '03, I'd take function over form any day, and twice on Sunday
Old 10-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Honestly, that '02 service record looks like routine maintenance. Actually, since that's the '01 you were looking at, this servicing in '02 looks like the repair facility said "eff it, it's under warranty so imma throw as much ***** against the wall and see if it sticks. Hell, Ford is paying for it anyways..."

I like your idea for the offer, and to be perfectly honest about it I have my doubts about the car. Since i became an owner, I've read plenty of folks who swear to the 4.6L's longevity and reliability, well into 200k miles. While i love the single owner "little old lady" aspect, that is STILL 75% of the engine life. Not to mention the mod bug for the 'new' GT, you'll get in there to do some LCA's and also need to replace bushings and whatnot. Speaking as a noob to all of this (yes i still consider myself one, but learning daily lol), every aspect of that car is nearly 13 years old, and what would normally be 'routine maintenance' could easily turn into something far more expensive. Cynical, i know, but I would not take that kind of financial risk.

I reserve the right to be grotesquely wrong on this lol (no sig changes for me anytime soon), but this is just one man's opinion on his limited knowledge of your situation. Comparing the high mileage '01 to the bad paint of the Yellow '03, I'd take function over form any day, and twice on Sunday
I think you're right man, and my mom is saying basically the same thing. I am starting to get anxious I think is why I want it to work so bad lol. I mean 4k for anything isn't bad is it? XD I feel like the story behind the car is good, but that doesn't take away the fact of 145k miles. It took me 3 years to get to 146k on mine, from where I bought it at. I would be at 180+ by a couple years and holy crap.. that's a lot lol. I'll prolly test drive it for fun.. I want to get used to a gt so I can tell the difference between one that is in good shape, and one in bad shape. I thought about it and had to totally agree, I would definitely have a good motor and bad paint, rather than good paint and a bad motor. The only difference is the miles drives the price down a lot with haggling, and paint can only devalue a car so much.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I think you're right man, and my mom is saying basically the same thing. I am starting to get anxious I think is why I want it to work so bad lol. I mean 4k for anything isn't bad is it? XD I feel like the story behind the car is good, but that doesn't take away the fact of 145k miles. It took me 3 years to get to 146k on mine, from where I bought it at. I would be at 180+ by a couple years and holy crap.. that's a lot lol. I'll prolly test drive it for fun.. I want to get used to a gt so I can tell the difference between one that is in good shape, and one in bad shape. I thought about it and had to totally agree, I would definitely have a good motor and bad paint, rather than good paint and a bad motor. The only difference is the miles drives the price down a lot with haggling, and paint can only devalue a car so much.
Bingo.

Even in your own words, you cant tell anything's wrong from 5-10 feet away. Use it to your bargaining advantage, by all means. Test drive the little old lady car lol and see what you can haggle Yellow down to. The good news is that nobody's biting on what they're offering so far, so I would think that you have a bit more time to find something better. No reason to 'settle' for anything just yet
Old 10-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bingo. Even in your own words, you cant tell anything's wrong from 5-10 feet away. Use it to your bargaining advantage, by all means. Test drive the little old lady car lol and see what you can haggle Yellow down to. The good news is that nobody's biting on what they're offering so far, so I would think that you have a bit more time to find something better. No reason to 'settle' for anything just yet
Any thoughts on the 7250$ mustang from that possible shady dealer?

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any thoughts on the 7250$ mustang from that possible shady dealer?
I went looking back thru this thread, and I think you mean that first one? The black '03 vert w/ 88k? Forgive me, I'm not quite awake yet lol need coffee!!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's always darkest before the dawn lol, progress is being made and you're a smarter consumer than when you first started. Yup, agreed that Yellow is still around cuz of that high price tag. Using that 8k as a frame of reference, how does Red grab ya? I dunno what your insurance will go up to, but quadrupling the price from liability to full doesn't seem right. I can see it between 2x-3x but not 4x. Of course, I'm not in the insurance industry lolz I think for what known issues the Yellow has, 5k for it BEFORE your trade-in seems a fair offer, all things considered. Presuming, of course, that a better deal cannot be found. I think it can. During my 3 months of searching, I kept seeing the same '01 with 177k on the clock for (get ready) 4 grand! Frikkin tore up man, and still wanted 4k. Yeah, nah. Kept on searching, test drove a gorgeous mineral grey '04 but dude wanted 8k for that and i had no trade. His financing rates (5k down, btw) had me paying $280 month for 18 months. Lemme think about it, NO. You'll find the right car at the right price, end of story. It's all about the positive attitude, and suppressing the eagerness to jump at the first GT. "Rome wasn't built in a day" and all that EDIT: And 3 minutes later, here's this (no pics yet): http://tinyurl.com/okzultm
This post's link

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This post's link
Ah, thank u.

Opened the ad/page up, they still don't have any pics up. Went to their website inventory and most of their 21 cars have pics, handful do not. Did an autocheck.com VIN check, only free info they're passing out is attached here.
I love the sub-70k miles, love the lower than a bazillion $$ price tag. But there's really nothing to go on, based upon the limited info they have publicized. Couldn't hurt to call em...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	autocheck.png
Views:	36
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	133861  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ah, thank u. Opened the ad/page up, they still don't have any pics up. Went to their website inventory and most of their 21 cars have pics, handful do not. Did an autocheck.com VIN check, only free info they're passing out is attached here. I love the sub-70k miles, love the lower than a bazillion $$ price tag. But there's really nothing to go on, based upon the limited info they have publicized. Couldn't hurt to call em...
You didn't see the pictures on it? Go to their actual site, you will see the pics. It's a clean nice silver stang, but something sounds fishy, and the one review they have is about selling frame damaged stangs from the auction that have clean car faxes. Why would it not be bought up immediately, when it stomps the surrounding completion, ya know?

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You didn't see the pictures on it? Go to their actual site, you will see the pics. It's a clean nice silver stang, but something sounds fishy, and the one review they have is about selling frame damaged stangs from the auction that have clean car faxes. Why would it not be bought up immediately, when it stomps the surrounding completion, ya know?
Crappola...i went to the wrong site, sorry bud

I have heard of that shady practice, unsure if these ppl specifically are guilty of it. I DO recall seeing several cars (1 camaro, 1 mustang) from there last year that had salvage/rebuilt titles.

Trust your instincts, if this thing feels 'off' it prolly is.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Crappola...i went to the wrong site, sorry bud I have heard of that shady practice, unsure if these ppl specifically are guilty of it. I DO recall seeing several cars (1 camaro, 1 mustang) from there last year that had salvage/rebuilt titles. Trust your instincts, if this thing feels 'off' it prolly is.
My gut does tell me this is 'too good to be true'. The 145k car I'm not going to bother test driving. It's like an hour away, and I don't even want it due to mileage (unless they came down to like 4k lol).

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Just do a swap instead
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
Just do a swap instead
How much do those costs? Plus I don't want to be out of commission for very long lol.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I don't know your entire situation but answer me this.

Say you buy another car with 120k+ miles. The payment and insurance will run say $500/month combined.

What happens when it needs a clutch for $800, tires for $650, rear bearings service for $300, alternator for $150, battery, brakes, suspension components, etc...

For a vert don't forget a new top for $1200...

Regardless of how bad you want a gt can you afford maintenance costs on a high mileage car you don't know the maintenance history of?

2nd piece of advice. Go to autocheck.com and buy the 30 day unlimited use and run your own report on any vehicle you are looking at. $45 is a small price to pay for accurate history information...

As much as it sucks, if your current car is paid for continue to drive it and set aside $500/month in a savings account for the next 6 months to see how bad it stretches you. Worse case scenario you have $3000 cash to put towards a car...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #88
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I don't know your entire situation but answer me this. Say you buy another car with 120k+ miles. The payment and insurance will run say $500/month combined. What happens when it needs a clutch for $800, tires for $650, rear bearings service for $300, alternator for $150, battery, brakes, suspension components, etc... For a vert don't forget a new top for $1200... Regardless of how bad you want a gt can you afford maintenance costs on a high mileage car you don't know the maintenance history of? 2nd piece of advice. Go to autocheck.com and buy the 30 day unlimited use and run your own report on any vehicle you are looking at. $45 is a small price to pay for accurate history information... As much as it sucks, if your current car is paid for continue to drive it and set aside $500/month in a savings account for the next 6 months to see how bad it stretches you. Worse case scenario you have $3000 cash to put towards a car...
My Bullitt had 139k on it when I bought it... Runs like a champ.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I don't know your entire situation but answer me this. Say you buy another car with 120k+ miles. The payment and insurance will run say $500/month combined. What happens when it needs a clutch for $800, tires for $650, rear bearings service for $300, alternator for $150, battery, brakes, suspension components, etc... For a vert don't forget a new top for $1200... Regardless of how bad you want a gt can you afford maintenance costs on a high mileage car you don't know the maintenance history of? 2nd piece of advice. Go to autocheck.com and buy the 30 day unlimited use and run your own report on any vehicle you are looking at. $45 is a small price to pay for accurate history information... As much as it sucks, if your current car is paid for continue to drive it and set aside $500/month in a savings account for the next 6 months to see how bad it stretches you. Worse case scenario you have $3000 cash to put towards a car...
Yeah, this is what my mom keeps telling me. I could afford that kinda car in a year.. But man I don't want to wait that long. It's really going to suck.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

As much as it kinda pains me to say this, any idea's on how much it costs (when sent to a shop) to get gt power in the v6? It would save me a lot of insurance if that's the route I took.. but I want a gt. Plus the 6 would never sound like the 8. I'M SO CONFUSED lol.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I could afford that kinda car in a year.. But man I don't want to wait that long. It's really going to suck.
How long have you been driving the sixxer? It shouldn't suck that bad...keep ur eyes on the prize and don't force it, let the game come to you. Rushed decisions are oftentimes bad ones.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
How long have you been driving the sixxer? It shouldn't suck that bad...keep ur eyes on the prize and don't force it, let the game come to you. Rushed decisions are oftentimes bad ones.
About 3 and a half years. The cars been perfect for me, but it's old. Being a 99, imo it's not worth throwing thousands into, but would save me thousands on insurance (QUITE LITERALLY)..... I don't want to rush it, I am just confused. The insurance being more than absurd has thrown me off course. Guys get screwed hard lol.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
About 3 and a half years. The cars been perfect for me, but it's old. Being a 99, imo it's not worth throwing thousands into, but would save me thousands on insurance (QUITE LITERALLY)..... I don't want to rush it, I am just confused. The insurance being more than absurd has thrown me off course. Guys get screwed hard lol.
True, but we also screw hard so it's a karma wash

Anyhoo....I think you're coming to the realization that this ain't gonna happen now, and it's all in your last statement as to why:
1) Being a '99, it's not worth throwing thousands into
2) Extra thousands of savings on insurance alone

Believe me, i wish you could get into a newer GT, but like those ancient Rolling Stones once said, "You can't always get what you want..."
Besides, considering the age/mileage of your existing sixxer, anybody taking it in on trade is seriously gonna low-ball you for like MAYBE a grand, and that's gonna piss you off something fierce.

Unless some super sweet deal comes down the pike, at this stage considering all the financials (sorry to sound like your mom lmao) the best course of action is probably saving up for another year and getting something that a much better fit than right now. An extra year of savings could mean buying it outright.

In the meantime, keep working & saving, and keep searching cuz you never know.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
True, but we also screw hard so it's a karma wash Anyhoo....I think you're coming to the realization that this ain't gonna happen now, and it's all in your last statement as to why: 1) Being a '99, it's not worth throwing thousands into 2) Extra thousands of savings on insurance alone Believe me, i wish you could get into a newer GT, but like those ancient Rolling Stones once said, "You can't always get what you want..." Besides, considering the age/mileage of your existing sixxer, anybody taking it in on trade is seriously gonna low-ball you for like MAYBE a grand, and that's gonna piss you off something fierce. Unless some super sweet deal comes down the pike, at this stage considering all the financials (sorry to sound like your mom lmao) the best course of action is probably saving up for another year and getting something that a much better fit than right now. An extra year of savings could mean buying it outright. In the meantime, keep working & saving, and keep searching cuz you never know.
Sadly I think you're correct. This thread may die but I will raise it from the dead in a half year to a year.

Honestly I would totally finance a GT right now if the prices weren't so insane atm. I will be throwing my Christmas bonus and tax money in there along with puttin money in every check. Hopefully the prices for these stangs will calm down. Even the v6's are insane atm. Some want 7k for a v6 with 120-140k On the clock! Like wtf?!? I have no idea why the prices are so inflated right now but hopefully a new gen of stang coming out will make them another gen older, and will make the price go down.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sadly I think you're correct. This thread may die but I will raise it from the dead in a half year to a year.
I have no idea why the prices are so inflated right now but hopefully a new gen of stang coming out will make them another gen older, and will make the price go down.
IMO, you're right on track with that line of thought. Since finding a nice GT now is outta the question (it would seem), the only thing to do is save up for one. Come April when the 50th anniv rolls out (if i have my timeline correct on this) I would think the older gens will reduce some. If you are still in the market by then, you'll be in prime position to jump on a decent 03/04 if not a lower-mileage one in the S197 platform.

Sounds good in theory lol...
Old 10-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
IMO, you're right on track with that line of thought. Since finding a nice GT now is outta the question (it would seem), the only thing to do is save up for one. Come April when the 50th anniv rolls out (if i have my timeline correct on this) I would think the older gens will reduce some. If you are still in the market by then, you'll be in prime position to jump on a decent 03/04 if not a lower-mileage one in the S197 platform. Sounds good in theory lol...
Yeah idk why the stangs are so inflated ATM. I may post on here from time to time on some deals I find, to get your input. Like I've said before, thanks for all the help. You have helped me a ton.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah idk why the stangs are so inflated ATM. I may post on here from time to time on some deals I find, to get your input. Like I've said before, thanks for all the help. You have helped me a ton.
No worries bud, glad to have helped a bit. Sad that 'Project GT' is on hiatus, but like everything it's only temporary

Keep us all posted eh?
Old 11-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No worries bud, glad to have helped a bit. Sad that 'Project GT' is on hiatus, but like everything it's only temporary Keep us all posted eh?
I thought I would chime in and tell ya that my mom got the company she has ins with to quote a 04 GT, it's goin to be 302$ a month LOL. This unfortunately has killed my hunt for a GT. The ins would literally be more than the car payment. I will have to wait for a nice GT rumble until I'm 25, or am a loan officer and can waste the money lol. Going to try and jump into a 05-09 v6. I hear the 4.0 responds nicely to mods. I have been wondering how much it would take the v6 to become as fast as a new edge GT.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 11-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I thought I would chime in and tell ya that my mom got the company she has ins with to quote a 04 GT, it's goin to be 302$ a month LOL. This unfortunately has killed my hunt for a GT. The ins would literally be more than the car payment. I will have to wait for a nice GT rumble until I'm 25, or am a loan officer and can waste the money lol.
Damn! I was 20 paying $175 a month on my own for full coverage on my 03 gt... With a few handfuls of "traffic violations" prior to my gt
Old 11-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Damn! I was 20 paying $175 a month on my own for full coverage on my 03 gt... With a few handfuls of "traffic violations" prior to my gt
I have 0 violations, and that quote was with 60$ worth if discounts off the price for me having a paypal, and having over a 3.0 gpa in college.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 11-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have 0 violations, and that quote was with 60$ worth if discounts off the price for me having a paypal, and having over a 3.0 gpa in college.
Check around with some other companies man, thats ridiculous!
Old 11-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Check around with some other companies man, thats ridiculous!
I did a esurance quote also.. 212$ a month

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 11-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Y is your guys so much is it where you live or what???
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I did a esurance quote also.. 212$ a month
Check them all man! Thats a hell of a lot better then the other!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
Idk... Possibly
Old 11-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I mean Texas, i doubt it makes it more, if anything I'd think less.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion