2010 vs 2013 - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
DDAintJoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Charleston
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 86
Hello Guys, Im doing a quick follow up. Today Ive discovered a 2012 mustang GT premium for sale just outside of the state. It is black with red interor and it has 2013 taillights! I think this is best of both worlds since I hate the 2013 front bumper but love the taillights of the 2013.



What do you guys think?
DDAintJoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAintJoken View Post
Hello Guys, Im doing a quick follow up. Today Ive discovered a 2012 mustang GT premium for sale just outside of the state. It is black with red interor and it has 2013 taillights! I think this is best of both worlds since I hate the 2013 front bumper but love the taillights of the 2013.

What do you guys think?
Bro. To be honest. I'm no fan of the red leather. I would only like the leather in a sandstone tanish color or gray to go with the black exterior I don't like red leather with your black car but that's just a personal preference. That red interior is making my eyes bleed. Sorry bro..
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
DDAintJoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Charleston
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Bro. To be honest. I'm no fan of the red leather. I would only like the leather in a sandstone tanish color or gray to go with the black exterior I don't like red leather with your black car but that's just a personal preference. That red interior is making my eyes bleed. Sorry bro..
Take out the red interior, do you like the taillights?
I personally love red interior and would get that over any other color.
DDAintJoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAintJoken View Post
Take out the red interior, do you like the taillights?
I personally love red interior and would get that over any other color.
I like the red interior it's nice car man
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
DDAintJoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Charleston
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I like the red interior nice car man
thanks man
DDAintJoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAintJoken View Post
Take out the red interior, do you like the taillights?
I personally love red interior and would get that over any other color.
I freaking love the taillights and love the black exterior. Its a great looking car bro just that darn red interior. Lmao. But since you love red leather, that's a grand slam.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Ummm...

1.) Door looks good
2.) Steering wheel looks like... Not my taste
3.) seats all red is... Like someone got killed and bled all over it in orangey red blood

I like red accents like the door. If the door was all red that'd be as too much as the all red seat.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Coming from someone with a RED car, it's the camera... For some god awful reason, cameras can't take good pics of red... Many times I have to Snapseed pics for the color to look decent... In pics, red looks like a weird pink or orange at times, I'm sure the seats look killer in person
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:50 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
Coming from someone with a RED car, it's the camera... For some god awful reason, cameras can't take good pics of red... Many times I have to Snapseed pics for the color to look decent... In pics, red looks like a weird pink or orange at times, I'm sure the seats look killer in person
I had a black RX8 before and i loved the red accent interior. I wanted to do that to my GT but can't figure out a good design or what leather to swap.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAintJoken View Post
Hello Guys, Im doing a quick follow up. Today Ive discovered a 2012 mustang GT premium for sale just outside of the state. It is black with red interor and it has 2013 taillights! I think this is best of both worlds since I hate the 2013 front bumper but love the taillights of the 2013.

What do you guys think?
Its a personal taste but imagine the seats with the lateral support and the outer edges are black but the center is red.

Also if the steering wheel is wrapped in black but with red stitching.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:02 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Its a personal taste but imagine the seats with the lateral support and the outer edges are black but the center is red. Also if the steering wheel is wrapped in black but with red stitching.
Funny u mention that, can use red dye to change the white stitching... I seen a thread in the past on TMS with the website but I can't find it or know the name, but here's the process on how to do it

http://youtu.be/yUUovbRl0C8
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:08 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.