SCT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
SCT

Never really hear about bad luck but i have not had good luck with them. Bought the livewire ts tuner from AM had a bad cord i called am they told me to call sct i did they told me to send my tuner and cord back (under warranty) and i sent it back, got it back it didn't work, called them they told me to send it back again and now i have not received it back its been like a month i called them yesterday they said they got it and have already sent it back well i haven't gotten it yet. they said they were gonna email the shipping place and get back with me in the morning well its 5:30 and no call so now im calling them and was on hold for 15 minutes and finally got a person and was hung up on now idk if they hung up or what but im on hold again. If i ever receive my tuner back i will not deal with them or another hand held tuner. $600 tuner so im not too happy. during the times i sent it back and got it back i never got a confirmation that they got it or sent it back i had to ask them myself.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Kinda good news they still have it and still workin. On it one guy told me they've already sent it back but another today said they still got it and the guy working on it left for the day. Pretty relieved. They've had it for like a month now exactly a month today.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Never really hear about bad luck but i have not had good luck with them. Bought the livewire ts tuner from AM had a bad cord i called am they told me to call sct i did they told me to send my tuner and cord back (under warranty) and i sent it back, got it back it didn't work, called them they told me to send it back again and now i have not received it back its been like a month i called them yesterday they said they got it and have already sent it back well i haven't gotten it yet. they said they were gonna email the shipping place and get back with me in the morning well its 5:30 and no call so now im calling them and was on hold for 15 minutes and finally got a person and was hung up on now idk if they hung up or what but im on hold again. If i ever receive my tuner back i will not deal with them or another hand held tuner. $600 tuner so im not too happy. during the times i sent it back and got it back i never got a confirmation that they got it or sent it back i had to ask them myself.
I understand your frustration, I am the king of receiving defective stuff I buy. I learned to just be persistent until I get what I payed for. Good luck with your tuner though I hope you get a good one this time.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
JDM
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Good luck!! Hope it works out soon.
JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Well it worked when i first got it but after a while the cord broke so i sent the cord and tuner in and the "fixed" it and sent it back and a month later they are still working on it. I'm not so upset because they have it and i thought it was lost. I'm not too worried about the wait cuz im still on 93 tune but its killing me lol.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

And the fact that is was $600 i want to use it not have it worked on constantly

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion