My experience with MRT - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Sounds good lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Update. The crooks at MRT said that they have sent out my package and it was delivered on November 14th and was signed for.

One problem. I haven't signed for ****, nor got a package. Now I have to get my case together about this because they are lying, crooked people
Old 12-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Update. The crooks at MRT said that they have sent out my package and it was delivered on November 14th and was signed for. One problem. I haven't signed for ****, nor got a package. Now I have to get my case together about this because they are lying, crooked people
Tell them to send you UPS delivery confirmation and also have them file a tracer with UPS. If they keep effing with you, call your credit card company/bank and file a dispute. The burden of proof rests on the company to prove that they have done everything right.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrumbel View Post
Tell them to send you UPS delivery confirmation and also have them file a tracer with UPS. If they keep effing with you, call your credit card company/bank and file a dispute. The burden of proof rests on the company to prove that they have done everything right.
And I never received a tracking number of said event. Moral of the story don't shop MRT for all of their "custom" products and don't talk to Charlotte cause she will basically fraud you.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #40
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Request a visual copy of the signature. Its electronic so they should be able to get it.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Request a visual copy of the signature. Its electronic so they should be able to get it.
I mean my case is semi strong. And whatever happened to the customer is always right? My card company is sending me all the stuff that they sent them. And I have to build my case from there.

I have to provide all documents against them. The biggest is lack of tracking number and my signature. They said 3 weeks to my door. This was back in September and MRT said it was delivered on the 14th.

Mustang unlimited had the same headrest. On the spot, when I went to their booth at the Daytona rod run.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Update: Charlotte said in a snobby way, you're buying these head rest wether you want to or not. And returns are 20% plus shipping. So check their site as most the stuff is custom and will take 3 weeks to make and ship and they will say it's 4-8 weeks. Liars.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Ordered these in 9/27/13. It's now 12/9/13. Still no headrest. I will probably piss on them and return the package in it's pissy, soaked glory.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Update: Charlotte said in a snobby way, you're buying these head rest wether you want to or not. And returns are 20% plus shipping. So check their site as most the stuff is custom and will take 3 weeks to make and ship and they will say it's 4-8 weeks. Liars.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Ordered these in 9/27/13. It's now 12/9/13. Still no headrest. I will probably piss on them and return the package in it's pissy, soaked glory.
This same kind of thing happened to me when I bought a set of n-fab nerf bars for my truck. I ordered them with custom powder coating and a extra "bed step" and spent nearly $700 only for them to give me the run around for 3 months. I never got the steps, but I had to file a claim through my bank. My bank got my money back and then went after them. I also slammed them on a truck forum they were sponsoring, and it hit them hard. I was posting pictures of emails and private messages between me and their reps on the forum and I ruined alot of business for them. Needless to say they learned their lesson, and there is no such thing as a 20% restocking fee. Businesses will tell you that because they think they can trick you into it. A receipt is a legal contract. You are paying them for the service requested on that receipt. Until they have provided you with that service in a timely manner, they are held in contempt of that contract. It's as simple as that, and a judge would say exactly that.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
This same kind of thing happened to me when I bought a set of n-fab nerf bars for my truck. I ordered them with custom powder coating and a extra "bed step" and spent nearly $700 only for them to give me the run around for 3 months. I never got the steps, but I had to file a claim through my bank. My bank got my money back and then went after them. I also slammed them on a truck forum they were sponsoring, and it hit them hard. I was posting pictures of emails and private messages between me and their reps on the forum and I ruined alot of business for them. Needless to say they learned their lesson, and there is no such thing as a 20% restocking fee. Businesses will tell you that because they think they can trick you into it. A receipt is a legal contract. You are paying them for the service requested on that receipt. Until they have provided you with that service in a timely manner, they are held in contempt of that contract. It's as simple as that, and a judge would say exactly that.
The "nice" lady, Charlotte, said that custom items(99%) of their stuff, even pre made louvers, take 4-8 weeks to build and receive. Yet my receipt says 3 tops. I told her I didn't want them anymore and she said"well you're paying them whether you want them or not. They are already made for your car and we can't sell them to anyone but you." I'll talk to my CEO about it and get in touch with you Thursday.

True but then why is there a restock fee on such an item if they can't sell it? She also said I would have to pay for shipping and handling. It's either pay them and then 20% more to restock or pay and sell them.

The paperwork that MRT sent to my card company is now being sent to me. I have to write a dispute in paper and provide all information as to side my case. Mainly a receipt that says 3 weeks and 9/27 on it. It is now December. That's even over 4-8 weeks right there.

If I do end up with these, would anyone want a tilting headrest for a 2011 and lower mustang? Tan leather and white stitching. Common in white premium models.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Sorry to hear your struggles, if it makes you feel any better I will never buy anything from MRT because if what they are putting you through.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
Sorry to hear your struggles, if it makes you feel any better I will never buy anything from MRT because if what they are putting you through.
I've heard so so things about them but they do 2 things right, exhaust and the rear window louvers. But after all this. I won't be ordering either from them and I'll stick to American muscle or late model
Old 12-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

I've heard so so things about them but they do 2 things right, exhaust and the rear window louvers. But after all this. I won't be ordering either from them and I'll stick to American muscle or late model
Or lethal don't forget lethal Coty
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx View Post
Or lethal don't forget lethal Coty
Especially for their H pipe. I'll probably buy it and add cats. It'll save me 200 I believe over MRT and the dreaded Charlotte
Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Especially for their H pipe. I'll probably buy it and add cats. It'll save me 200 I believe over MRT and the dreaded Charlotte
Lol, Lethal has amazing prices
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
How are they custom? We all have the same dimensions the 11-12?
Even worse, you share your back window with us 2005-2010 owners. lol

This place is sounding about as reliable and helpful as Blue Oval Industries. (For those who don't know about these useless jerks, do a google search and drink in all the hate... they even told a Canadian guy on another forum to go "f**k a moose" when he called to ask about an order he placed.).

It sounds like you have a good case. They are trying to cheat you.
66Sprint200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion