Should i get this mustang? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
To everyone subscribed to this thread, I decided to keep the v8 for now until I totally can't afford the gas..
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2013, 10:15 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerTallman_ View Post
To everyone subscribed to this thread, I decided to keep the v8 for now until I totally can't afford the gas..
I don't blame you! That legendary lime is not for everyone .... Haha green is manly just not that green btw
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
I don't blame you! That legendary lime is not for everyone .... Haha green is manly just not that green btw
yeah haha I just wasn't feeling it. I would love to get a new stang but I work part time and in high school and can't afford payments
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #39
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerTallman_ View Post
yeah haha I just wasn't feeling it. I would love to get a new stang but I work part time and in high school and can't afford payments
yeah I hear ya! I couldn't afford crap then! You're doing the smart thing!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
yeah I hear ya! I couldn't afford crap then! You're doing the smart thing!
haha. Thanks
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:51 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
610swolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerTallman_ View Post
It's a 05 v6 and it is green. It is a upgrade I would say from my car Bc it is 10 years newer but I just don't know about the green paint. I won't be able to paint it a different color for awhile and green isn't that manly. What are y'all's opinions?? I have a 95 gt by the way

Green isn't manly huh???? Legend Lime FTMW lol. But in all honestly get what you like. Tip though, women drool over my car, loud, lime and sexy as hell.
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #42
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1670449554.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	136285
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Green is manly yah. Just not lime green like the one I was looking at
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Dude I have the same year as you and get about 20 miles to the gallon when not driving like a a hole I got laid off and am going to school my unemployment covers payment and that's about it but I am finding away to keep ahold of her I think if you go to that sixxer you will be disappointed
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Dude I have the same year as you and get about 20 miles to the gallon when not driving like a a hole I got laid off and am going to school my unemployment covers payment and that's about it but I am finding away to keep ahold of her I think if you go to that sixxer you will be disappointed
Thanks I'm not getting one. I decided to decline it
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerTallman_ View Post

Thanks I'm not getting one. I decided to decline it
Yes good choice lol
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
MELLOWYELLOW06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: California
Posts: 338
Just buy mine.
It is all done up already.
Anything you want it has.
Been on the cover of 5.0 mag and 5 time SEMA show car.
MELLOWYELLOW06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:59 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06 View Post
Just buy mine. It is all done up already. Anything you want it has. Been on the cover of 5.0 mag and 5 time SEMA show car.
Where do you live?
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Members Mustangs

GT

aclsallen

Basara

mokal002
Add your Mustang
» Like Us On Facebook



03:39 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.