Horrible service - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Horrible service

So I just felt like venting on my experience with getting parts ordered and warning other people before they chose to buy from these places. I am not one to complain much, but this has been the crappiest service I've ever received from companies. I order a Pypes catback system for my 14 GT 2 weeks ago from Stage 3. Took a week to get here which is fine. I opened the box and made sure everything was there. Took off the stocker and went to mounting the new system which looked great. Well something I didn't notice when checking the parts out was I had one 2.5" muffler and one 3" muffler. Yea that isn't going to work now is it? I called Stage 3 which was last Monday. The guy told me to email photos and they would have one overnighted to me Tuesday morning. I called Tuesday about 4 times with no luck of anybody answering a phone for about 6 minutes each time. One time it even said "thanks for holding, goodbye" and hung up on me. I then emailed the guy (all I wanted to see was if they had gotten it shipped so I knew to be expecting it Wednesday. Never got an email back. I then emailed them and told them to forget about it because I called Pypes directly and they said they would get one out to me, but it wouldn't get here until Monday due to Holidays. No big deal I was happy of their good service and understanding. Well here it is Monday now. Called them to make sure it got shipped last week like they said it would and he told me it looks like they are going to ship it today. Are you serious? I then asked him if it hasn't shipped and they ship it today would they overnight it because I am tired of running open H pipe and don't feel like putting the stock exhaust back on because it's a real pain to do in your driveway. He said no they can't overnight it to me. So what now I'm supposed to go another week without the new exhaust? This is just unsat to me. For a company to treat a customer like that. I still haven't even gotten an email from Stage 3 about any of it and doubt I ever will. That being said, I will be getting a different brand for my long tubes and x pipe. I won't ever deal with any of them again. To me customer service is what sells. I don't mind paying a little extra to have good customer service. That's why I am dealing with American Muscle for now on. My parts I ordered through them on thanksgiving should be here today or tomorrow. Lethal Performance also had fast shipping and good customer service with my Barton 2 Post bracket. Has anyone else had problems with Stage 3 or Pypes?
Pypes catback, Bama Tunes, tinted windows, blacked out hood vents, custom painted engine covers, Barton 2 post shifter bracket, black billet grill with tinted fog light covers, CoolTech sound tube delete, front mud flaps, SR springs, many more coming. Less then 1K miles.
Merican5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
I'm still waiting on a return email from stage 3 from uh boot maybe a year or so back =]
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Yea the only reason I went with stage 3 for that is I liked the fact they did Military discount. Won't happen again though.
Pypes catback, Bama Tunes, tinted windows, blacked out hood vents, custom painted engine covers, Barton 2 post shifter bracket, black billet grill with tinted fog light covers, CoolTech sound tube delete, front mud flaps, SR springs, many more coming. Less then 1K miles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona
Seems to be the norm nowadays. Everyone on this forum likes to slob on AM's knob for some reason but everyone that I actually know in person that has bought from them including myself on 3 different occasions has got dicked around for weeks before we got the right parts. I haven't quite figured out why they have such a great reputation on the internet.

When it comes down to good customer service, low prices and fast shipping. Summit Racing cannot be matched
87fiveoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87fiveoh View Post
Seems to be the norm nowadays. Everyone on this forum likes to slob on AM's knob for some reason but everyone that I actually know in person that has bought from them including myself on 3 different occasions has got dicked around for weeks before we got the right parts. I haven't quite figured out why they have such a great reputation on the internet. When it comes down to good customer service, low prices and fast shipping. Summit Racing cannot be matched
Maybe they like AM because THEY have gotten good service from them. If you didn't like theirs service move on. Simple as that
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yea AM has given me fast shipping and great service.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87fiveoh View Post
Seems to be the norm nowadays. Everyone on this forum likes to slob on AM's knob for some reason but everyone that I actually know in person that has bought from them including myself on 3 different occasions has got dicked around for weeks before we got the right parts. I haven't quite figured out why they have such a great reputation on the internet.

When it comes down to good customer service, low prices and fast shipping. Summit Racing cannot be matched
Beem pretty good to me, except that one time they sent me another clutch cable that I didn't want and had to pay to ship it back =\
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion