Here it is" 2015 Mustang - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:04 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I'm sure with the tech out now it would be easier for companies to work with but yeah I could see it being tougher than a simple mass air setup. I mean speed density is technically better than mass air but there is a reason why mass air replaced it and why pretty much anyone with a 87/88 SD car converts to MAF.

I mean honestly with the mods out for the current generation of Coyote I'm not sure how much more power ppl need.
You know people always need more power and make their cars faster. 420 plus HP is not enough. Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2014, 08:07 AM   #37
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Lol no but I mean with the current mods out for the Coyote its pretty nuts already. Bolt on cars in the 11s with ease, dudes with the Boss intake and cams pushing out over 500whp NA out of 302 cubes I mean cmon. But you are right people always need more power to the point it becomes unusable. Witness the GT500 owner with a 900hp car that can't break into the 10s because he still has stock suspension lol.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:19 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Lol no but I mean with the current mods out for the Coyote its pretty nuts already. Bolt on cars in the 11s with ease, dudes with the Boss intake and cams pushing out over 500whp NA out of 302 cubes I mean cmon. But you are right people always need more power to the point it becomes unusable. Witness the GT500 owner with a 900hp car that can't break into the 10s because he still has stock suspension lol.
People are always looking to catch the end of the rainbow. Your totally right about the power being unusable. No matter how much power ones car has, people always want more. They is no satisfying that thirst. Its never enough for many people. If dude had a 4,000 HP Gt500 he would want to squeeze 5,000 HP out of it. Feed me, give me more, I want more. More, more , more.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2014, 09:32 AM   #39
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
People like that generally wind up wrapped around a telephone pole. For a street car there really is no reason to go above 500-600hp and even that's pushing it IMO. Now for a drag car that will see street time driving to and from the track or just making the dude who dropped $100k on a new Stingray hate life then yeah the sky is the limit.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I like it. We just bought a 2013 Edge Limited so i might be in for the 2020 refresh if i'm still around
Little Red. 2011 V6. Automatic Trans., C&L CAI, JLT Catch Can, BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers with BBK Catted X Pipe, Axle Exchange (American Muscle) Aluminum DriveShaft, GT 500 Lower Control Arms, Koni (orange) Dampers, Steeda Watts Link, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs and a few more mods....Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
David Young is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2015 mustang