sequential light help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
sequential light help

I got some raxiom plug n play sequential lights and when I turn my lights on only the left inside light turns on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131227_195811.png
Views:	65
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	142997  
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstang125 View Post
I got some raxiom plug n play sequential lights and when I turn my lights on only the left inside light turns on

U just ordered some of those exact same one today ( others were sold out...lol) mine will be here next week, u did them yourself and they came out like that? Maybe u missed a plug-in piece or something for loose as you put the other side in, let me know how u fix it or I'll watch the post and see if anyone can help u problem solve, by the way which set exactly are those? Did u get them from AM?
swoopty5525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post

U just ordered some of those exact same one today ( others were sold out...lol) mine will be here next week, u did them yourself and they came out like that? Maybe u missed a plug-in piece or something for loose as you put the other side in, let me know how u fix it or I'll watch the post and see if anyone can help u problem solve, by the way which set exactly are those? Did u get them from AM?
I'm pretty sure everything is all hooked up right ima check all the connections tomorrow but these are the raxiom plug and play sequentials non LED from AM
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion