X PLAN - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:35 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
X PLAN

If a 2014 mustang GT is say around 33k and I can buy it using x plan about how much should I be paying for the car??
Mattjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2014, 01:03 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
There isn't enough info here. How much are you paying down? What's your interest rate and how many months are you financing?

1989 LX, 306 with TF top end kit, Anderson N-21 cam, TKO 600 trans with steel splatter shield,full Maximum Motorsports Mustang maximum Grip box, Detroit locker rear end with 31 spline Moser axles. Staggered wheels with Nitto 555 315/35/17 out back.
89GTstanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:13 AM   #3
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Yeah dude. We need some more info

Sent from my HTC One X using Mustang Evolution mobile app
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2014, 06:52 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
As an X-Plan participant, you are authorized to see the dealer invoice for the vehicle you intend to purchase. Ask the dealer to show you this invoice and point out the X-Plan price for your review. The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice.
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjohnson View Post
If a 2014 mustang GT is say around 33k and I can buy it using x plan about how much should I be paying for the car??
Sorry. To answer your question it depends on how much the dealer marks them up. I would imagine it would be somehwere between 28-30k. That's a guess, but you provided us with plenty of info to at least get in the ballpark range
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:03 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

through my company I plugged in some numbers, it said 27500 2014 gt premium with x plan
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

That's what's up
Old 01-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
We got mine lower than the X plan price, though all the rebates we found, we were able to get mine from 42K to 36.3K, should have been 35K, but the stealership wouldn't give us one of the rebates.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

How did you do that ??
Old 01-23-2014, 11:17 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Mom is an ex ford saleswoman. That and a ton of research.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:38 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
When I bought a new GMC pick up, I found out the next day that the Salesman got fired for giving me all the rebates. I felt bad. I would've shelled out an extra $1,250 so he could've kept his job. Lol.
I've never been lucky enough to get good rebates on a new Mustang. They all said "Oh that doesn't apply to a Mustang". All good. I'm happy with the results of my project.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

The salesman was fine with it, it was the manager who was a PITA. The salesman still has his job, and talks to us when we go to the dealership.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
As an X-Plan participant, you are authorized to see the dealer invoice for the vehicle you intend to purchase. Ask the dealer to show you this invoice and point out the X-Plan price for your review. The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice.
X Plan or not, if the dealer won't show me all the paperwork with the car, GET UP and WALK OUT!

If your going to buy a car, you should know exactly what your going to pay. It keeps the dealer from throwing in little add-ons. Like a fuel tax. Advertising, Floor Plan Fees, Dealer Preps are some of those they stick in. Don't let them charge you for filling out your title and the paperwork that they have to fill out anyway.

That Advertising Fee is just another way to jack up the price. If you pay attention in your area, they may not even by advertising the Mustang. Lots of Fords (Escape, Fusion, Fiesta, Ford Trucks). However, they were not advertising the Mustang. Not paying for some B*LL**** advertising when the car isn't on the television.

Last thing that can help your purchase, You want to look at the invoice and see when the car was delivered. If the car was delivered last week, the dealer can hold it for awhile. Generally, a car dealer has 30 days to sell the car before he has to pay the manufacturer. Any longer and they have to go to the bank and floor plan it. Around $100-$150 per month. My 2013 V6 was delivered to the dealer in April of 2012. When I was looking at it, it was July of 2012. This was the third month and the car had 101 miles on it. Several people had driven it but no buyers yet.

Go to: http://www.carbuyingtips.com/download/offer.xls

This site has a ton of information and a great spreadsheet that you can download for FREE and it does all the math for you. Use this to check if the X-Plan is Cheaper than buying it outright. Buying on the X-Plan may not have the same discounts or incentives.

GOOD LUCK!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion