Steeda Tunes for Life - Now On Sale! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I'm looking at getting a tuner soon and going with Steeda for the tunes. Do I need to buy these separately?

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 11:34 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
Your first set of tunes come preloaded on the SCT handheld.
I only ordered the tunes for life, I already own an SCT handheld. I think it's just an automatic thing from Steeda for any order because the tracking #'s link still says it doesn't exist and it's been ab 1.5 days since I received it.
2 Stangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
2 stangz,

Yes, more than like that was an automated message. It takes 2-3 business days for our tuning team to write the tunes. They will send them out via email if you did not buy a tuner.

Someone will notify you when the tunes are sent out to make sure they came through and didn't get stuck in a spam filter.

Best Regards,

TJ

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

TCopp,

when you buy the tuner ... the tunes are loaded on to the tuner when shipped. You will be enrolled in our program automatically when purchasing the tuner.

Best Regards,

Tj
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Received my tune a few hours ago from Gus, ab to load it on now. This might be a bad idea, the streets are just clearing up from the snow last night...
Old 01-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
Received my tune a few hours ago from Gus, ab to load it on now. This might be a bad idea, the streets are just clearing up from the snow last night...
Rock it out bro.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:46 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Well, drove for about 45min today on the thawing out roads of Louisiana, didn't go above 45 MPH.

Increased throttle response - gonna have to get used to this. Threw myself forward a few times. Think I'll get the hang of it. Bama's was worse and did it almost every time from a complete stop.

Improved shift points - much better than the factory's. Acceleration is way faster and smoother, I find myself having to slow down because I reach the speed limit in a lot less time than my foot's used to now.

MPG's - looking good, getting about 19 city-only. I'm including this because I was getting 15.4 city-only with Bama, never understood why.

Can't wait for Friday, 70 degree high!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion