Can't decide what to get. Need some opinions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Can't decide what to get. Need some opinions

Hey guys I'm on a $2800 budget and have a v6 lined up to look at but I'm not sure because I've heard you can put so many mods in them with almost no difference. Here are the mods already done to the v6 I'm looking at. It's a pic of our messages. Or should I get a v8? But if I get a v8, for that price it will prob need work so what should I do.?oh and this is a 1998 v6 5 speed Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390695570.334839.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	145754Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390695589.969132.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	145755
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerTallman_ View Post
Hey guys I'm on a $2800 budget and have a v6 lined up to look at but I'm not sure because I've heard you can put so many mods in them with almost no difference. Here are the mods already done to the v6 I'm looking at. It's a pic of our messages. Or should I get a v8? But if I get a v8, for that price it will prob need work so what should I do.?oh and this is a 1998 v6 5 speed Attachment 145754Attachment 145755
As a V6 owner I can tell you that they are just as fun. You don't need to try and be king of the road. With our speed limits what's the point for all that power. Plus don't get a gt that will need work just cause people tell you that you need those 2 extra cylinders. Also be very careful with cars that are already modded.
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
As a V6 owner I can tell you that they are just as fun. You don't need to try and be king of the road. With our speed limits what's the point for all that power. Plus don't get a gt that will need work just cause people tell you that you need those 2 extra cylinders. Also be very careful with cars that are already modded.

I'm going to look at that sixxer tomorrow evening and will reply to the thread if it goes well and I get it
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
I got the v6 guys
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:01 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Guess it went well!

Congrats!
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:01 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23
Can't decide what to get. Need some opinions

What you planning to do to it? Any mods upgrades?
95stangking45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:52 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stangking45 View Post
What you planning to do to it? Any mods upgrades?

Planning on a CAI and tuner when I get the money.
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:54 AM   #8
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
forget the cai it doesn't make a difference. Go for gears first
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:55 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
forget the cai it doesn't make a difference. Go for gears first

It already has all that. These are the mods so far. The previous owner did this
-High out port heads (port and polished
-long tube headers
-mild cam
-stage 2 clutch
-tweaked transmission
-tempered steel gears
-rear end 7.5
-halo headlights
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
what gear ratio is in the rear end? did he provide you with receipts for the work the car has done?... what is a tweaked transmission? how reliable is the person who sold you the car that you believe all this to be true.. what im reading doesn't seem to be how someone who has had this work done would list the mods. just saying...
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:21 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
what gear ratio is in the rear end? did he provide you with receipts for the work the car has done?... what is a tweaked transmission? how reliable is the person who sold you the car that you believe all this to be true.. what im reading doesn't seem to be how someone who has had this work done would list the mods. just saying...

He is a mechanic at a shop in Blackburg sc and he is realiable. There are no receipts but I believe him.
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
ask him these questions hah as the new owner it would be nice to know!
What about the trany has been tweaked
what gears are you running in the rear
at least then you would know where you stand with the car
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:45 AM   #13
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
As a V6 owner I can tell you that they are just as fun. You don't need to try and be king of the road. With our speed limits what's the point for all that power. Plus don't get a gt that will need work just cause people tell you that you need those 2 extra cylinders. Also be very careful with cars that are already modded.
No, just no. Not saying a V6 can't be fun but as fun as a GT?



Drive a modded GT and tell me a V6 is just as fun. Unless its a built 4.2L with a M112 kit on it like the orange one on SN95forums.

OP should have got a V8, for $3k you can get a clean 5.0 SN95 bone stock no problem if you look. And again, I am not hating on the V6 but if you are looking at modding you are going to be very sad when the guy with the V8 who has the same or less money than you into his car just annihilates you and it will be an annihilation. Honestly the V6s were crap for performance until 2011 when they became pretty legit.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
ask him these questions hah as the new owner it would be nice to know!
What about the trany has been tweaked
what gears are you running in the rear
at least then you would know where you stand with the car

Here is what he saidClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390832967.761054.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	146009
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:32 AM   #15
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
That doesn't answer your question at all!
also what gears are in the rear... and he better not reply with tempered steel
lol ..
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
No, just no. Not saying a V6 can't be fun but as fun as a GT?



Drive a modded GT and tell me a V6 is just as fun. Unless its a built 4.2L with a M112 kit on it like the orange one on SN95forums.

OP should have got a V8, for $3k you can get a clean 5.0 SN95 bone stock no problem if you look. And again, I am not hating on the V6 but if you are looking at modding you are going to be very sad when the guy with the V8 who has the same or less money than you into his car just annihilates you and it will be an annihilation. Honestly the V6s were crap for performance until 2011 when they became pretty legit.
i used to have a 95 gt automatic with some mods but it was starting to mess up. it did have over 215k miles on it. lol
at least i have a mustang again, but i really do like this v6. its a nice one
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,590
A tired 95 GT automatic is going to be slower than most sedans honestly but with some work and freshening up I bet you could have had it in the 14s for minimal money as long as the trans and bottom end of the motor were still good. Heck even if they weren't its not like a good used AODE is expensive and a 5.0 is probably the cheapest motor out there to build or just buy an Explorer motor and drop it right in.

At any rate, be aware and be prepared for headgasket issues. The early run 3.8Ls are notorious for blowing them.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #18
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,960
CONGRATULATION SkylerTallman

Ain't nothing wrong with a V6 In some ways it is what I would call "GREAT"
Cheaper insurance
Better Mile per Gallon

I'm sure the car you bought looks good and I'm sure you like the way it drives. It IS a Mustang and that is what really counts.
I have a 2012 V6 and I would not give it up for anything.
Good luck with your Mustang and don't worry about These mods,

Quote:
It already has all that. These are the mods so far. The previous owner did this
-High out port heads (port and polished
-long tube headers
-mild cam
-stage 2 clutch
-tweaked transmission
-tempered steel gears
-rear end 7.5
-halo headlights
The seller is a mechanic and works in a shop so you should be just fine. Tweaked transmission could be just a short throw shifter or taller first and second gears, As long as it feels good and works well it is nothing to worry about.
Enjoy "YOUR" mustang

Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:12 AM   #19
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
It has nothing to do with enjoying or not enjoying. It has to do with finding out what work has ACTUALLY been done to the car... for all the kid knows the car is stock and the guy just told him some stuff to help sell the car. In witch case that's fine but this kid is asking what mods to do... so why go the cars life thinking you have a shift kit and gears when you really don't and you could have benefitted from doing them yourself at some point?
Says the heads have been replaced with " high out put" and has a mild cam...
maybe the car is running rough and just has a loopy idle haha. The " mechanic " was unable to fix the ac let alone know what he was talking about when trying to explain the issue. I have a hard time believing anything the seller said. I would be sceptical ... That being said! Congrats on the buy man not trying to down talk the car at all just curious about it as the info seems shady
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #20
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,590
2012 V6 vs an older V6 is completely apples to oranges. Your 2012 V6 is basically the 2010 GT when it boils down to it. I mean yeah it IS a Mustang and there are a few really nice V6s out there don't get me wrong but saying its just as fun as a GT or as capable or as good a bang for your buck is a flat out lie.

Also a good GT will get mid 20s in gas mileage and the older ones cost near nothing to insure anyway. I pay $20/mo for my 98 but its not my primary. I paid $80/mo for my 95 Cobra when it WAS my primary and was under 25 and was not married so now it would probably be closer to what I pay now for this 98.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #21
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
It has nothing to do with enjoying or not enjoying. It has to do with finding out what work has ACTUALLY been done to the car... for all the kid knows the car is stock and the guy just told him some stuff to help sell the car. In witch case that's fine but this kid is asking what mods to do... so why go the cars life thinking you have a shift kit and gears when you really don't and you could have benefitted from doing them yourself at some point?
Says the heads have been replaced with " high out put" and has a mild cam...
maybe the car is running rough and just has a loopy idle haha. The " mechanic " was unable to fix the ac let alone know what he was talking about when trying to explain the issue. I have a hard time believing anything the seller said. I would be sceptical ... That being said! Congrats on the buy man not trying to down talk the car at all just curious about it as the info seems shady
Agreed on all points. Unless there are receipts or some sort of physical documentation from a DIY its a stock car, period, end of story. When I did my 95 I took a ****ton of pics of all the stuff I did just for my own records. Helped when I sold it since the buyer actually had something tangible. But I mean even then you never know. I know I properly gapped the rings and torqued everything and used all good parts etc... but I am not a certified mechanic and would never expect a buyer to just take my word for it. It IS funny when sellers get all offended when you basically tell them all the stuff they did in their backyard is not worth anything and receipts are required to even think about increasing value other than parts you can physically see.

edit: I am not trying to be an *** but I have learned the hard way to NEVER trust anything anyone says without hard documentation and be a complete cocksucker when it comes to used car anything. This is not to say I am disrespectful or condescending when I deal with someone selling parts or a vehcile (unless they deserve it). I am just saying to be really really careful and you WILL get burned eventually if you take someone's word for it. And when you do get burned hopefully its only for a little bit of $$$ and not something crazy.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
If you read the msgs sent from the seller to the buyer he doesn't even sound like he knows what hes saying. I would assume he is a young kid from what I have read and highly unlikely a mechanic or his responses would have at least been in detail ... You asked what he meant by the trany being " tweaked" and he avoided the question and told you that you can go faster now haha whaaaaaaaaat!
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #23
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
No, just no. Not saying a V6 can't be fun but as fun as a GT?



Drive a modded GT and tell me a V6 is just as fun. Unless its a built 4.2L with a M112 kit on it like the orange one on SN95forums.

OP should have got a V8, for $3k you can get a clean 5.0 SN95 bone stock no problem if you look. And again, I am not hating on the V6 but if you are looking at modding you are going to be very sad when the guy with the V8 who has the same or less money than you into his car just annihilates you and it will be an annihilation. Honestly the V6s were crap for performance until 2011 when they became pretty legit.
Depends where you're at. If you really want a gt here for 3k it's going to have some issues and a lot of miles. What if op doesn't go to the track or autocross. Does that mean that he can't have some fun with a V6. That's just my opinion and yes I have been in some fast cars but -> I <- don't need all that power so my V6 is just fine
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #24
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Lets not turn this into a v6 vs v8 thread bc this could go on forever lol

The point Kraft made about the missing documents however is right and the guy who sold it seems kinda sketchy with his descriptions if what was done

That being said, first mod I would do is taking the car to get a dyno tune to see where you are at power wise. You will be able to tell if there was any engine work by the numbers alone


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #25
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,590
I just went back and read the messages...

-"High output heads" sorry no
-"longtube shorty headers" ok which one is it?
-"can go 75 in 3rd" And your point is...?
-"tempered steel gears in trans/rear" yeah... T-5 and tempered rear diff gears lololololol

OP I'm pretty sure you got taken for a ride but at least it looks nice. I'm positive from these texts that if the guy does work at a shop he's the oil change dude.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Lets not turn this into a v6 vs v8 thread bc this could go on forever lol

The point Kraft made about the missing documents however is right and the guy who sold it seems kinda sketchy with his descriptions if what was done

That being said, first mod I would do is taking the car to get a dyno tune to see where you are at power wise. You will be able to tell if there was any engine work by the numbers alone


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

Does any mechanic shop do dyno tests or just certain ones? And how much money?
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:49 PM   #27
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Not all mechanics do it. It's mostly specialty shops. You can go to yelp and search "dyno tune" to find some near you.

The price varies each place. My guy does one for $200 but it can cost significantly more.

Also the price isn't as important as the actual tuner. Find a reputable one that knows what he's doing.

There's also many ways to test to see about the other mods.
Here's a good video so you can see what gear ratio you have:
http://youtu.be/2y9iqvO7RaU

Some pics of everything on the car would also help to see if there are any aftermarket parts on the car



Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Not all mechanics do it. It's mostly specialty shops. You can go to yelp and search "dyno tune" to find some near you.

The price varies each place. My guy does one for $200 but it can cost significantly more.

Also the price isn't as important as the actual tuner. Find a reputable one that knows what he's doing.

There's also many ways to test to see about the other mods.
Here's a good video so you can see what gear ratio you have:
http://youtu.be/2y9iqvO7RaU

Some pics of everything on the car would also help to see if there are any aftermarket parts on the car



Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®

I'm in school, I will post some later
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Here is some pics. I don't have a jack so the pics of the rear end are hard to look at
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390871754.623821.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	667.9 KB
ID:	146077
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390871715.382677.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	805.1 KB
ID:	146074Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390871729.876435.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	707.9 KB
ID:	146075Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390871740.527270.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	529.5 KB
ID:	146076Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390871802.789941.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	773.4 KB
ID:	146078
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:30 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
This is the link to my exhaust.
http://youtu.be/EuSNU2SEGqY
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:03 AM   #31
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Region: Canada
Posts: 324
So you have an exhaust.. Nice man. Probably the only upgrade he did though realistically.
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I just went back and read the messages...

-"High output heads" sorry no
-"longtube shorty headers" ok which one is it?
-"can go 75 in 3rd" And your point is...?
-"tempered steel gears in trans/rear" yeah... T-5 and tempered rear diff gears lololololol

OP I'm pretty sure you got taken for a ride but at least it looks nice. I'm positive from these texts that if the guy does work at a shop he's the oil change dude.
x2, I completely agree!
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #33
Registered User
Newbie
 
Roushdlr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milford
Region: Delaware
Posts: 6
How about this?
Roushdlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:27 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
SkylerTallman_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pickens
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roushdlr View Post
How about this?

How about what?
SkylerTallman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions on this cobra ForsakenProto SVT Mustang 13 02-10-2012 11:42 AM
Trying to decide. Cant make up my mind captain78 1979-1995 Mustang GT 2 01-25-2012 07:22 PM
opinions on build plans 351mustanggt 1979-1995 Mustang GT 1 01-01-2012 06:48 PM
Fox Headlight opinions Meansaleen 1979-1995 Mustang GT 7 11-15-2011 08:27 PM
opinions on color for 88 fox 04TRV6 1979-1995 Mustang GT 39 07-08-2011 01:30 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:18 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.