RANDOM DRIVE? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:36 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
Are you implying that I must be broke after that? hahha... I know fuel is expensive but the money doesnt seem to affect me much... its not like I have kids or anyone to spend money on... on valentines day I will be buying myself the eibach pro kit... love being single

No I think he's asking about your user name. Hahaha
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 06:41 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post

No that's what the boys gave me as a nick name... I think it has something to do with my Vagina
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:45 AM   #38
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Huh !!!!!!

Quote:
No that's what the boys gave me as a nick name... I think it has something to do with my Vagina

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 07:45 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thats slightly repulsive
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #40
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
Thats slightly repulsive
Used to be Grilled Cheese
Old 01-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Used to be Grilled Cheese
Ok
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Wow...not to sure what to think about that...lol the grilled cheese thing is even worse. Pretty sure if I was on a date with a woman and she told me that her nick name was grilled cheese because of her vagina that there wouldn't be a second date...lol

1989 LX, 306 with TF top end kit, Anderson N-21 cam, TKO 600 trans with steel splatter shield,full Maximum Motorsports Mustang maximum Grip box, Detroit locker rear end with 31 spline Moser axles. Staggered wheels with Nitto 555 315/35/17 out back.
89GTstanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
Ok
Hahahaha. The simplicity of the response just cracked me up.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
Jsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:11 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

I full out laughed in the middle of my college class after reading those last responses
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #45
Road Trip!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image (3).png
Views:	36
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	146382  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #46
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB227 View Post
I full out laughed in the middle of my college class after reading those last responses
Good to know that $2k a credit is going to reading ME forums instead of learning something.

Lol I kid, I could sleep through most of my college classes and still keep a 4.0GPA. Goddamn joke unless you are in engineering or something.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Community college, and it's a easy biology class, and the teacher is "under the weather" (hung over) so we have "free class time"
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
I've gone on random drives ever since I got my license. I grew up hearing stories from my dad and uncle when they'd go cruise the main street downtown with all the other high school and college kids getting into all kinds of trouble back in the 60s and 70s. Now it's called "Old Town" with all brick streets and all the old factories have been turned into loft apartments, condos, and bars. There's a famous small tunnel (the street goes under a few pairs of train tracks) that's just a blast to floor it through. The only downside is that all of downtown is now a 30mph limit and the cops aren't as lax as they used to be. Cops are more concerned about making quotas and protecting us from ourselves these days.

I cruise through Old Town in the summer and have a regular 30-45 minute route I take on my side of town. My side of town is more blue-collar, so it's fun seeing who pulls up next to you at stoplights. Especially since I live right off the road that goes all the way out to the drag strip.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:42 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I grew up in a town that had one of the famous "cruises" in California. (Salinas). It was on Main st. and was literally "bumper to bumper" for about a mile, four lanes, on Friday and Saturday nights.
People used to come from all over the state to show off their rides and to test their "Saturday night specials" against the local competition.
It was, usually, a really good time.
In the late 80's the gangs became a problem so the city made the street a "No cruising zone".
The cruise moved to different locations, but, by then, there was a heavy gang presence, so the city made those locations no cruise zones as well.

I miss those days.
When they closed that cruise, I lost interest in cars and pursued other hobbies for the next couple of decades until I bought the Bullitt last year.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Exactly.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Glad you didn't eat Starkist Tuna? Yo, Charlie V.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
OK...so do I really need to copy and paste the muffler law for Tennessee so I can prove you wrong like I did the cops??

1989 LX, 306 with TF top end kit, Anderson N-21 cam, TKO 600 trans with steel splatter shield,full Maximum Motorsports Mustang maximum Grip box, Detroit locker rear end with 31 spline Moser axles. Staggered wheels with Nitto 555 315/35/17 out back.
89GTstanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:31 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Deff one of the more relaxing things to do. Put some music on and just drive especially at night when all the roads are clear and no one is in the way
Unrivaled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHO5T5NIPER View Post
Oh I've never driven down a dirt road in my mustang either, I was jus saying all the back roads here are dirt. Farthest dirt road I've driven is a 50 foot dirt driveway
When I was in my 20's, I had a 1983 GT and lived in Idaho. I took that car down many dirt roads. I did doughnuts on dirt roads. I did everything but find a broken bridge to jump over, like the Dukes of Hazzard.

But now I'm in my 50s and my 2014 GT will probably never get to enjoy a dirt road.
Bryanw92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion