The truth about gears.. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
baddbradd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hueytown, Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 177
Should be fine.. they do it at the factory and shops where I've been...
__________________
2001 coupe
baddbradd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
nhcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddbradd View Post
Should be fine.. they do it at the factory and shops where I've been...

Don't need a break in oil

RP has friction modifier already in it as well. .

With that said, since I replace the stock fluid for the RP, my LS diff just doesn't feel right under WOT (like a small drift in a turn... Feels like it isn't locking as it should ).

I would recommend FOMCO with the friction modifier.
__________________

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #38
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Mobil 1 synthetic, no friction modifier needed. You can run it if you want, it won't hurt anything.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-15-2014, 09:46 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
I really enjoy my 4.10s. Ran 14.2 in my 02 gt on street tires. I was at the top of 4th gear crossing the line so since I didn't need 5th I have stayed with them. My speed was 99.8 mph. Also I should mention I caught and do catch 4th gear rubber every time lol. Would love to see how much I could pick up with slicks.
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #40
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
You should never be shifting into 5th at the strip. If you are you need a different set of gears or taller tires.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Exactly, if 5th gear is needed.... it's time for a higher gear, 3.73, 3.55 ect
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:04 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
ArtU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NW Ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Exactly, if 5th gear is needed.... it's time for a higher gear, 3.73, 3.55 ect
Thank you strip professional folks. So no shotgun style 4.10s or go home.
ArtU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
baddbradd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hueytown, Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 177
standing mile? lol
__________________
2001 coupe
baddbradd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:06 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddbradd View Post
standing mile? lol
Unfortunately in a standing mile....if both cars were 5 speed 99-04 gts, totally stock except exhaust, intake, gears, maybe an sct... the 4.10s would TOTALLY walk the 3.27s. When running a 3.27 car... they get hung up when shifting from 4th to 5th. The 4.10s shift right in the powerband and wave by by. An 02s top speed with 4.10 gears is still over 170 mph I believe lol. People think you lose a lot of top end. You don't, because unless you have forced induction or the trick flow top kit atleast....you wont ever see your top speed so 4.10s actually are a help in the long run if you just have bolt ons.
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #45
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
The truth about gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Unfortunately in a standing mile....if both cars were 5 speed 99-04 gts, totally stock except exhaust, intake, gears, maybe an sct... the 4.10s would TOTALLY walk the 3.27s. When running a 3.27 car... they get hung up when shifting from 4th to 5th. The 4.10s shift right in the powerband and wave by by. An 02s top speed with 4.10 gears is still over 170 mph I believe lol. People think you lose a lot of top end. You don't, because unless you have forced induction or the trick flow top kit atleast....you wont ever see your top speed so 4.10s actually are a help in the long run if you just have bolt ons.

Lol so wrong there. The 5speed 99-04 GT with 3.27 will top 4th at 140, the same gear with 4.10s will top at 110mph, which is just a bit after 1/4 mile. You will be driving 3/4 miles in overdrive. Also top speed with 4.10s is 160mph, that is the point you run out of gear completely.

4.10s are good for just quick getting to a decent speed, if you want to go really fast you won't have enough gear with the 4.10s
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Unfortunately in a standing mile....if both cars were 5 speed 99-04 gts, totally stock except exhaust, intake, gears, maybe an sct... the 4.10s would TOTALLY walk the 3.27s. When running a 3.27 car... they get hung up when shifting from 4th to 5th. The 4.10s shift right in the powerband and wave by by. An 02s top speed with 4.10 gears is still over 170 mph I believe lol. People think you lose a lot of top end. You don't, because unless you have forced induction or the trick flow top kit atleast....you wont ever see your top speed so 4.10s actually are a help in the long run if you just have bolt ons.
A 2v 4.6 does not have the power or aerodynamics to touch 170. 150-155 is about all you would ever see from one with an unlimited perfectly straight road and basic bolt-ons.

Results for the standing mile in a 2001 GT 5spd.

Standing Mile
Ratio - Axle @ MPH
3.27 - 37.38 @ 134.7
3.55 - 37.65 @ 131.8
3.73 - 37.71 @ 133.6
4.10 - 37.54 @ 135.4

On the acceleration graphs, the 3.27 geared car is actually still pulling the hardest (despite having a slower mph than the 4.10 car), followed by the 4.10 geared car, the 3.73 and finally the 3.55.

So, in this case, a 3.27 car would actually be the quicker car in a standing mile by .2 seconds over an equal car with 4.10s.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Lol sng there. The 5speed 99-04 GT with 3.27 will top 4th at 140, the same gear with 4.10s will top at 110mph, which is just a bit after 1/4 mile. You will be driving 3/4 miles in overdrive. Also top speed with 4.10s is 160mph, that is the point you run out of gear completely.

4.10s are good for just quick getting to a decent speed, if you want to go really fast you won't have enough gear with the 4.10s
Lol with 4.10 gears.... my 2002 mustang gt.... top speed is 181 mph at 6250 rpm in 5th gear. If you have normal bolt ons...no charger the 4.10s will carry you 150 with out a lot of issues. Your top speed in 3.27s will not reach you to that because you wouldn't have enough power with just minor bolt ons. To reach 180 mph + you need 550 hp and up.
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #48
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Lol with 4.10 gears.... my 2002 mustang gt.... top speed is 181 mph at 6250 rpm in 5th gear. If you have normal bolt ons...no charger the 4.10s will carry you 150 with out a lot of issues. Your top speed in 3.27s will not reach you to that because you wouldn't have enough power with just minor bolt ons. To reach 180 mph + you need 550 hp and up.

So while you are doing a good 70 miles while in overdrive (.62 ratio) the guy in 4th (1.00 ratio) will be accelerating faster than you. I have 4.10s going into my car, but only because I don't plan to go that fast. Besides in this car without a ton of suspension work and better downforce if you hit the slightest bump in the road you will be toast.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:37 PM   #49
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Also that 6250 rpm you were going is 450rpm above redline. 5800 rpm is the redline which will bet you 160mph with 4.10s and stock tire height.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post
A 2v 4.6 does not have the power or aerodynamics to touch 170. 150-155 is about all you would ever see from one with an unlimited perfectly straight road and basic bolt-ons.

Results for the standing mile in a 2001 GT 5spd.

Standing Mile
Ratio - Axle @ MPH
3.27 - 37.38 @ 134.7
3.55 - 37.65 @ 131.8
3.73 - 37.71 @ 133.6
4.10 - 37.54 @ 135.4

On the acceleration graphs, the 3.27 geared car is actually still pulling the hardest (despite having a slower mph than the 4.10 car), followed by the 4.10 geared car, the 3.73 and finally the 3.55.

Where did you get your numbers may I ask? My 02 with 4.10s and just bolt ons hit the quarter right at 100-102mph on street tires. So are you suggesting that the whole 3/4 mile after that our cars are only good for 30mph??? I guess it's possible I just never realized it takes all that way for 30mph??

So, in this case, a 3.27 car would actually be the quicker car in a standing mile by .2 seconds over an equal car with 4.10s.
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
I never go that fast in my mustang either... I drive it every once in a great while. I have a 99 f350 superduty with 94,xxx miles and 4.30 gears, and a ford explorer rockcrawler with 4.56s and Detroit locker front and rear... so as you can see... I don't drive fast haha
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #52
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
In the 1/4 your mph won't change with lower gearing such as 4.10s. You should be near the top of 4th at the end of the 1/4, so then after that you will be accelerating completely in overdrive. Which is where the car shifting into 4th at the same time you shift into 5th will be able to still pull on you even with the 3.27s.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #53
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
I never go that fast in my mustang either... I drive it every once in a great while. I have a 99 f350 superduty with 94,xxx miles and 4.30 gears, and a ford explorer rockcrawler with 4.56s and Detroit locker front and rear... so as you can see... I don't drive fast haha

If you don't drive fast then the 4.10s will be good. I got them because I'll never go that fast. I got 4.10s so they can bring my rpms back up when autocrossing for when I hit a tight corner.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
In the 1/4 your mph won't change with lower gearing such as 4.10s. You should be near the top of 4th at the end of the 1/4, so then after that you will be accelerating completely in overdrive. Which is where the car shifting into 4th at the same time you shift into 5th will be able to still pull on you even with the 3.27s.
I get that totally. What I don't understand is 30 mph for the whole next 3/4 of a mile by your statistics. Where were those numbers pulled from? I'm wondering how we can accelerate to 100mph in a quarter and then just 30 more mph in a whole 3/4 there after?
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:57 PM   #55
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
The truth about gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
I get that totally. What I don't understand is 30 mph for the whole next 3/4 of a mile by your statistics. Where were those numbers pulled from? I'm wondering how we can accelerate to 100mph in a quarter and then just 30 more mph in a whole 3/4 there after?

It's gearing to where redline is. With 4.10s your 4th will top out at 110 so then until 160 where the 5800 rpm redline is you will go 50 mph, this is a 5800 redline and a 25.9" tire.. With 3.27s you will shift to 4th around 105mph and then it will be able to go until 140mph before shifting into 5th. 4th gear in the 02 transmission is a 1.00 and the 5th is a .62. Yea you will have better gearing but you will be in overdrive after 110mph. The 3.27 gear on stock power will get you to 150mph before you need more power, the 4.10s will redline at 160mph at 5800 rpm, that you have no gearing left. So only a 10mph difference there.

You can adjust the numbers a bit if you change where you redline at and your tire height.

All of this you can get by finding an rpm calculator online and plugging in the numbers.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
It's gearing to where redline is. With 4.10s your 4th will top out at 110 so then until 160 where the 5800 rpm redline is you will go 50 mph, this is a 5800 redline and a 25.9" tire.. With 3.27s you will shift to 4th around 105mph and then it will be able to go until 140mph before shifting into 5th. 4th gear in the 02 transmission is a 1.00 and the 5th is a .62. Yea you will have better gearing but you will be in overdrive after 110mph. The 3.27 gear on stock power will get you to 150mph before you need more power, the 4.10s will redline at 160mph at 5800 rpm, that you have no gearing left. So only a 10mph difference there.

You can adjust the numbers a bit if you change where you redline at and your tire height.

All of this you can get by finding an rpm calculator online and plugging in the numbers.

Good conversation man. Also the stock rpm rev limiter on a 02 gt is 6250 rpm. The red is yes lower but Ford set the rev limiter to 6250 rpm from factory. Mine is 6800 rpm thanks to sct flash programmer. Not saying you want to do this....lol... just saying
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #57
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Good conversation man. Also the stock rpm rev limiter on a 02 gt is 6250 rpm. The red is yes lower but Ford set the rev limiter to 6250 rpm from factory. Mine is 6800 rpm thanks to sct flash programmer. Not saying you want to do this....lol... just saying
Yea I have an 01 so I know the red and the limiter lol. I'm going to bump my red to 7k after my head work, forged rotating assembly and cams. Then all those numbers will change lol.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Newville
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Yea I have an 01 so I know the red and the limiter lol. I'm going to bump my red to 7k after my head work, forged rotating assembly and cams. Then all those numbers will change lol.
LOL sweet that will keep her talking!
pfrye2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #59
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Albuquerque
Region: California
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Yea I have an 01 so I know the red and the limiter lol. I'm going to bump my red to 7k after my head work, forged rotating assembly and cams. Then all those numbers will change lol.

What gears do you have in your car bro?
CoyoteEatsBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #60
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteEatsBirds View Post
What gears do you have in your car bro?

3.27s right now, have 4.10s waiting to go in once I have time.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
baddbradd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hueytown, Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrye2007 View Post
Unfortunately in a standing mile....if both cars were 5 speed 99-04 gts, totally stock except exhaust, intake, gears, maybe an sct... the 4.10s would TOTALLY walk the 3.27s. When running a 3.27 car... they get hung up when shifting from 4th to 5th. The 4.10s shift right in the powerband and wave by by. An 02s top speed with 4.10 gears is still over 170 mph I believe lol. People think you lose a lot of top end. You don't, because unless you have forced induction or the trick flow top kit atleast....you wont ever see your top speed so 4.10s actually are a help in the long run if you just have bolt ons.
It was a joke......
Seems to be ALOT of "Ifs" and hypothetical stuff mucking up threads
__________________
2001 coupe
baddbradd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #62
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Albuquerque
Region: California
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
3.27s right now, have 4.10s waiting to go in once I have time.

Sooo in other words you have no real life experience with what your speaking about ?
CoyoteEatsBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #63
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteEatsBirds View Post
Sooo in other words you have no real life experience with what your speaking about ?

Numbers don't lie.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #64
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Albuquerque
Region: California
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Numbers don't lie.

Funny you think that
CoyoteEatsBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:50 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteEatsBirds View Post
Sooo in other words you have no real life experience with what your speaking about ?
Haha.
After you're on here for a while Coyote, you'll see that about 90% of the threads on this site are about gears or exhaust. In the year that I've been on here, these topics have been beat to death.
Frankly, I don't even know why I'm still subscribed to this thread...

The numbers don't lie. You don't need "real life experience" to know what the different ratios perform like...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #66
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Yea it's pretty factual what you will redline at with each ratio and rear end gear when you also plug in tire height and other factors. Nothing else lol.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:56 PM   #67
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Albuquerque
Region: California
Posts: 27
The truth about gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Haha.

After you're on here for a while Coyote, you'll see that about 90% of the threads on this site are about gears or exhaust. In the year that I've been on here, these topics have been beat to death.

Frankly, I don't even know why I'm still subscribed to this thread...



The numbers don't lie. You don't need "real life experience" to know what the different ratios perform like...

I get you bro lol. Sorry I didn't know.

But there's only so much you can say about gears and exhaust right? How can you have so many? Lol
CoyoteEatsBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
baddbradd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hueytown, Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteEatsBirds View Post
I get you bro lol. Sorry I didn't know.

But there's only so much you can say about gears and exhaust right? How can you have so many? Lol
my point exactly....it's been beat to death on so many forums
__________________
2001 coupe
baddbradd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #69
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteEatsBirds View Post
But there's only so much you can say about gears and exhaust right? How can you have so many? Lol
People creating a new thread rather than using the Search function to see if there's already one created with the info they're looking for haha. That's the biggest reason we have so many about the same topic.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #70
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Albuquerque
Region: California
Posts: 27
Lol thisClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395170077.437643.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	151058
And this
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395170084.992364.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	151059
Is pretty much all you need lol
CoyoteEatsBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.