Blacked out is played out - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:54 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I like blacked out. I don't really care what other people have, I don't buy things for their benefit, I buy things that look nice because I like them. If you wanted something that was uncommon, a Mustang probably isn't the car to start with
Shuvool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
Oh I agree ^ ... I'm just saying I can post a picture of a modified mustang vs stock and 9/10 people would say the modified one is better looking... why couldn't the designer think like the drivers
I disagree, not all cosmetic changes are guaranteed to 'improve' the appearance. People tend overlook Ford's design a lot, forgetting that Ford created the Mustang and know how to tastefully change or improve upon the Mustang's design.

Take 'halo headlights' for example, yeah they look good [sometimes] on cars, sedans, SUV's, trucks, and the new Camaros and BMWs pull it off nicely from the factory. Although, I would never put halo headlights on mine because they don't go back to the Mustang's original roots.

I am very pleased with the appearance of my 10' GT out of the factory and will only be doing minor aesthetic mods for the sake of personalization and fun. For the most part, I will only be using factory parts as well (i.e. GT500 spoiler, etc.) because I think they look best. Ford (most of the time) knows what looks good and what doesn't, although beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2 Stangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Quote:
I wonder why ford hasn't looked at " modified " mustangs, like what most people do to them and produced a sick car like that... Sure they make good looking cars but.. over the years people tend to do the same mods rite away.. better rims, different hoods, different spoilers..you get the point. Why not just produce them wild in stock form
I thought that was the point of the Mustang Customizer. It shows all the options you can already order when you buy your new Mustang. So I think they are already doing what you are suggesting, but on a limited scale (as mass producing every option would be cost prohibitive). I have a few of those optional parts on my car.

Things you suggested they offer
Different hoods - check
Different rims - check
Different spoilers - check
and much more.
skramblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2014, 07:55 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I liked blacked out but I do agree it's a little too common. I don't consider non black cars as blacked out either though. My cars black and gold and I wouldn't consider it "blacked" out. It just depends on the color I guess.
Coltonhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I think black wheels are overdone, especially on the darker colors. I also think that LeMans stripes and related are too common. I love the look of the stripes, but want to be different from the crowd. There are other ways to do stripes and accents that are still great looking, but unique. The greatness of the Mustang is that it can be anything you want it to be.
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Everyone and their mothers grandma man. that's why I only stuck to the rims, but yes a million and 2.3 people told me to black the lights,,, naaaaaaa a black car her in town is a blavked out car here in town. Know two and there both. Thinking of going back to riding on chrome
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I saw a mustang with rock star rims once, I usually only see them on trucks. what do you guys think of those?
Uhhh did this stang by any chance have a bed¿ id call that a :fail:
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89GTstanger View Post

Haha...lmao!! This is funny as sh*t! The wheels I want are 675$ each, hence the reason I will wait till I get a tax check.
Quote:

Its all in how you look at it. yeah 675 a rim is a crazy amount of money.. but as long as he takes care of them he could potentially have them for the rest of his time with the car!.
So many times I have money to buy something I really want and I hesitate because I figure its a waste of money and before you know it that money I had saved is spent on random stuff and I have nothing to show for the money... I say buy the rims and smile
Remember when you could get a clean set of daytons for less than that¿ good times good times
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Remember when you could get a clean set of daytons for less than that¿ good times good times
I have ALWAYS hated daytons or any wire wheel for that matter. Sooooo fugly!!

1989 LX, 306 with TF top end kit, Anderson N-21 cam, TKO 600 trans with steel splatter shield,full Maximum Motorsports Mustang maximum Grip box, Detroit locker rear end with 31 spline Moser axles. Staggered wheels with Nitto 555 315/35/17 out back.
89GTstanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner
Obama care hhaha omg...
Oh damn don't get me started
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Right!!!!! Y'all should see my ps3 black ops 2 player cards... you would love it...lol

1989 LX, 306 with TF top end kit, Anderson N-21 cam, TKO 600 trans with steel splatter shield,full Maximum Motorsports Mustang maximum Grip box, Detroit locker rear end with 31 spline Moser axles. Staggered wheels with Nitto 555 315/35/17 out back.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner
haha I was threatened to be banned if I make any more threads or talk of topic HAHA SO FINE!... What would you guys think if Ford Produced a Murdered out Mustang for production. just like they have all there other colors.. would you buy it? Your car brand new like it came from factory or a blacked out Mustang same year and model
Lame, both things you said
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:16 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89GTstanger

I have ALWAYS hated daytons or any wire wheel for that matter. Sooooo fugly!!
And to think I was gonna send you some for the stang, guess I'll put em on my quad. Like a :boss: 👍ja jk. On a caddy 70,s with some hydros, pure beauty

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89GTstanger

Right!!!!! Y'all should see my ps3 black ops 2 player cards... you would love it...lol
Picture time my friend
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Ask and you shall receive...lol

Old 02-01-2014, 10:40 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ask and you shall receive...lol

Ddduuuuudddeeee those freakin kick gnarly ass¡
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ddduuuuudddeeee those freakin kick gnarly ass¡
Lmao...thanks... as you can see I am no fan of him at all!!

Old 02-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmao...thanks... as you can see I am no fan of him at all!!
Its all just part of the plan, sad sad plan. he's just a puppet though, he's a face to awe the crowd while the rest do the real work.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #158
Road Trip!

Blacked out is played out

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post
I have to agree black on black is played. I'm from Cali and that's the thing out their even though it really means something else, most ppl who blk on blk really don't even know where that came from. It's a gangsta thing real talk and It ended up on a car theme... "Yes yes I rep that west"

you wanna see the hood come to gardena.
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #159
Road Trip!

Quote:

Cruces is filled with ghetto people with Daytons on their 80s Toyota pickup/ s10 blazers -_-

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Old 02-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post

Cruces is filled with ghetto people with Daytons on their 80s Toyota pickup/ s10 blazers -_-

Jajaja, not that much any more. Here and there but pretty rare
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
you wanna see the hood come to gardena. chadron n 147

Gardena, naw I'm kool on that homie, I'm from Cali like I said so u not telling me nothing new but I guess since I'm in the burbs across the country and play pro basketball in Europe I don't know **** about living in the hood. Right!... I'm not gonna even say nothing else on this thread Internet Baggin, sound like them little kids playing GTA online talking about how hard they is and they from where they brothers hood, and saying all type of racial stuff. Don't put a city and street up on here this is ME not rep yo hood blog.... Man!... Get money and mod yo car homie.
swoopty5525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #162
Road Trip!

Blacked out is played out

Quote:
Gardena, naw I'm kool on that homie, I'm from Cali like I said so u not telling me nothing new but I guess since I'm in the burbs across the country and play pro basketball in Europe I don't know **** about living in the hood. Right!... I'm not gonna even say nothing else on this thread Internet Baggin, sound like them little kids playing GTA online talking about how hard they is and they from where they brothers hood, and saying all type of racial stuff. Don't put a city and street up on here this is ME not rep yo hood blog.... Man!... Get money and mod yo car homie.

I'm not repping a hood.. It's just where I live lol. It's the hood in LA.

But pretty much the whole city the hood hahaha

Here's my backyard Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391322716.903531.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	146850

And idk about all that stuff about you in Europe. This is the first time Ive ever seen your screename/avatar

Old 02-02-2014, 02:33 AM   #163
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
hHHHHAHAHA YEAH hes a gangster from cali who is also a pro basketball player lol.. nah hes some rich doods lil kid
KraftDinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:54 AM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
hHHHHAHAHA YEAH hes a gangster from cali who is also a pro basketball player lol.. nah hes some rich doods lil kid

Right!... What was I thinking saying all those lies like that. It's all good when u want to know ask if u want to assume kool with me too, it's all good no stress here this isn't the place to prove stuff like that I was stating my life in reference to replying to the question. Kraft your a Regular girl simple and plain I see you everywhere in The world speaking a different language in other countries messing with my teammates "flip" so all these dude be on your tip but just like I'm all words your just a picture on a mustang forum it's all talk until you take it to the next step I can tell u to google me and my whole career so far is public record, but you on the other hand work at a dealership where guys swerve people to sell cars by putting sawdust in it and you seem to be content in staying in a environment like that? Wow so even if I WAS a rich kids son I don't have my name associated with bad business people or anything like that I have a manager and a agent just think about it for a minute before u say dumb things to me Kraft I'll buy and sell yo Ashy blue collared a$$...lmao and you like talking shhhhhh...well me too goodnight ME.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:56 AM   #165
Road Trip!

Quote:
Right!... What was I thinking saying all those lies like that. It's all good when u want to know ask if u want to assume kool with me too, it's all good no stress here this isn't the place to prove stuff like that I was stating my life in reference to replying to the question. Kraft your a Regular girl simple and plain I see you everywhere in The world speaking a different language in other countries messing with my teammates "flip" so all these dude be on your tip but just like I'm all words your just a picture on a mustang forum it's all talk until you take it to the next step I can tell u to google me and my whole career so far is public record, but you on the other hand work at a dealership where guys swerve people to sell cars by putting sawdust in it and you seem to be content in staying in a environment like that? Wow so even if I WAS a rich kids son I don't have my name associated with bad business people or anything like that I have a manager and a agent just think about it for a minute before u say dumb things to me Kraft I'll buy and sell yo Ashy blue collared a$$...lmao and you like talking shhhhhh...well me too goodnight ME.

You should have saved your breath kraft was banned earlier lol

Old 02-03-2014, 12:57 AM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Just got home, damn I kinda liked talking stuff, ya I did waste that's huh...lmao
Old 02-03-2014, 01:24 AM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
What was Kraft banned for? Did someone find out she was a dude?
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:27 AM   #168
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
What was Kraft banned for? Did someone find out she was a dude?

Yes everyone lol

Old 02-03-2014, 01:32 AM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Did you see how kraft posted at least 1 post an hour for almost 30 straight hours the other day? It was crazy..
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:08 AM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Haha.
Swoopty, you bought that hook, line and sinker...
Are you sure that you're from the "hood"?

Oh man!
I'm still reading through all of this and chuckling...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:51 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Haha.

Swoopty, you bought that hook, line and sinker...

Are you sure that you're from the "hood"?

Oh man!

I'm still reading through all of this and chuckling...

Come on man!.... Ya I did I'm not glorifying the hood bro nor am I dissin it either. This s@&t was funny though. But u need to read through some other stuff last night where he got banned at? That's where everybody got him before he got banned.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

It's forum "okay I need advice" from SCM84 that's the thread that got kraft banned

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion