Mustang Evolution Forum banner

BC Coilovers

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  13savage6 
#1 ·
Looking to get BC Coilovers this month. Does anyone have a recommendation on where to buy them from?

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

#2 ·
Not trying to talk you out of it, but what mod makes new coil-overs necessary? My understanding is that the OE coils are great, so if you don't need to spend more, you have coin for other mods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#6 ·
I am also looking in getting these, only problem I see In getting these is that I am daily driver around 50+miles. Plus im on a tight budget , and I hate to buy these and not be a 100% pleased with them. Ive read other people talk down on these and they dont have any exp. With them . The people that do have them say they are great for handling but inturn give a harsh ride i.e. The rear bumb stop makes contact with the chassis going over bump, due to the rear coilovers set too low. the thing is wouldnt wouldn't this be same for similar coilover setups? Probably still gonna get these for the price, and if I dont like the ride I will get some swift springs for the setup.

I want that stance, and handling at a great price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.